Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,011 members, 7,838,536 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Paul Okoye Signs A Lady To His Record Label (photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye Signs A Lady To His Record Label (photo) (50281 Views)

Peter Okoye Signs Singah To PClassic Records / Davido Signs Peruzzi To His DMW Label (Photo) / Peter Okoye Signs DJ Switch To His Record Label (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Okoye Signs A Lady To His Record Label (photo) by datola: 10:01am On Feb 24, 2016
Na wa o
Re: Paul Okoye Signs A Lady To His Record Label (photo) by ColtPython(m): 10:01am On Feb 24, 2016
Na wa o.

Only a woman has the power to separate a set of male twins sad
Re: Paul Okoye Signs A Lady To His Record Label (photo) by kellyJames5(m): 10:02am On Feb 24, 2016
I never believed this guys could separate. cry
Re: Paul Okoye Signs A Lady To His Record Label (photo) by blezzymoore: 10:02am On Feb 24, 2016
Na their business ,
wetin be my own
Re: Paul Okoye Signs A Lady To His Record Label (photo) by SweetOlive(f): 10:09am On Feb 24, 2016
She's cute kiss
Re: Paul Okoye Signs A Lady To His Record Label (photo) by oieda: 10:11am On Feb 24, 2016
Why do they all have to be half naked?
Re: Paul Okoye Signs A Lady To His Record Label (photo) by Sunnypar(m): 10:12am On Feb 24, 2016
kellz0:
If woman can bring beef between this two young guys, then FEAR women!
women are damn powerful....ask married men
Re: Paul Okoye Signs A Lady To His Record Label (photo) by menacetosociety: 10:20am On Feb 24, 2016
kaycii1:

yep fear yoloba women..
IPOB!!!!

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Signs A Lady To His Record Label (photo) by xreal: 10:22am On Feb 24, 2016
vizkiz:
so he had a record label already

Smh... This is another case of dbanj and don jazzy. One will keep flaunting money and valuables while the other will keep being a "father" to "his children"

hmm
Re: Paul Okoye Signs A Lady To His Record Label (photo) by kayo80(m): 10:29am On Feb 24, 2016
Nice. We need more beautiful and talented female singers in the Nigerian music industry.
Re: Paul Okoye Signs A Lady To His Record Label (photo) by Greycious(m): 10:46am On Feb 24, 2016
rudeboy
Re: Paul Okoye Signs A Lady To His Record Label (photo) by ngmgeek(m): 11:00am On Feb 24, 2016
Their women want them to go their separate ways.
Even twins are like ants before women. So sad lipsrsealed
Re: Paul Okoye Signs A Lady To His Record Label (photo) by macklef(m): 11:03am On Feb 24, 2016
Who is peter and who is paul? Im just confused b dier identity
Re: Paul Okoye Signs A Lady To His Record Label (photo) by mentorandfriend(m): 11:05am On Feb 24, 2016
vizkiz:

Smh... This is another case of dbanj and don jazzy. One will keep flaunting money and valuables while the other will keep being a "father" to "his children"

The way this" beef" is going in 2016 I wouldn't be surprised if seun starts beefing lalastic.lala because all the babes on nairaland are screaming his name up and down grin

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Paul Okoye Signs A Lady To His Record Label (photo) by EmekaBlue(m): 11:06am On Feb 24, 2016
nice set of boobi embarassed
Re: Paul Okoye Signs A Lady To His Record Label (photo) by austynoh: 11:10am On Feb 24, 2016
vizkiz:

The way this" beef" is going in 2016 I wouldn't be surprised if seun starts beefing lalastic.lala because all the babes on nairaland are screaming his name up and down grin

My Guy u funy... grin U don make me laugh no b small. grin
Re: Paul Okoye Signs A Lady To His Record Label (photo) by lotex(m): 11:14am On Feb 24, 2016
The girl resemble rihanna small
Re: Paul Okoye Signs A Lady To His Record Label (photo) by Okemmuo(m): 11:21am On Feb 24, 2016
Woman,woman,....woman...choi...from time immemorial fa....
Re: Paul Okoye Signs A Lady To His Record Label (photo) by HRich(m): 11:21am On Feb 24, 2016
arena2007:

Looks like Paul Okoye has signed a woman to his record label Rude Boy records. He showed off an unidentified young female singer on his Instagram last night. See photos below...

https://www.instagram.com/p/BCJFPgPxvvh/?taken-by=rudeboypsquare

Another Babymama in the making.
Re: Paul Okoye Signs A Lady To His Record Label (photo) by Nemma(m): 11:38am On Feb 24, 2016
rheether:
Dear peter, no matter what happen, i will always stand by your side..
standing or sitting, he doesn't recognise you.
Re: Paul Okoye Signs A Lady To His Record Label (photo) by tim1256(m): 11:47am On Feb 24, 2016
arena2007:

Looks like Paul Okoye has signed a woman to his record label Rude Boy records. He showed off an unidentified young female singer on his Instagram last night. See photos below...

https://www.instagram.com/p/BCJFPgPxvvh/?taken-by=rudeboypsquare

How will you say 'unidentified', that is Nafisat, she sells Fura dai Nunu under Bafarawa flyover in Sokoto.
Ask the Almajiris, they know very well
Re: Paul Okoye Signs A Lady To His Record Label (photo) by Jacko01: 11:47am On Feb 24, 2016
One get square record
Another northsyde
Another rude boy record
Na waa oh.....hop she ibo oh if na South West dem go backstab u.... Remember may d
Re: Paul Okoye Signs A Lady To His Record Label (photo) by 0955eb027(m): 12:03pm On Feb 24, 2016
rheether:
Dear peter, no matter what happen, i will always stand by your side..
who are you?
Re: Paul Okoye Signs A Lady To His Record Label (photo) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Feb 24, 2016
Abeg, shey P Square don split ni?
Re: Paul Okoye Signs A Lady To His Record Label (photo) by karbridals(f): 12:59pm On Feb 24, 2016
My dear dont mind some people here,peter already signed one of his cousin since last two years,did his dance with peter last year..so paul is not first.te author=Ojestas post=43202460]Peter has his record label long before this. . "P classic". . [/quote]
Re: Paul Okoye Signs A Lady To His Record Label (photo) by Heineken(m): 1:21pm On Feb 24, 2016
Their iss.... I don't send them.
Re: Paul Okoye Signs A Lady To His Record Label (photo) by dckng16(m): 1:29pm On Feb 24, 2016
vizkiz:

Guy u re funny. What has beef got to do with seun... grin
Re: Paul Okoye Signs A Lady To His Record Label (photo) by Ojestas(m): 1:34pm On Feb 24, 2016
karbridals:
My dear dont mind some people here,peter already signed one of his cousin since last two years,did his dance with peter last year..so paul is not first.te author=Ojestas post=43202460]Peter has his record label long before this. . "P classic". .
yea, u right!!. . Malcolm Obinna. i know d dude well! peter tried signing Cynthia Morgan too.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Signs A Lady To His Record Label (photo) by FRANKOXY(m): 1:43pm On Feb 24, 2016
Nwa di OK smiley
Re: Paul Okoye Signs A Lady To His Record Label (photo) by charlesucheh(m): 1:43pm On Feb 24, 2016
But the Babe gather small muscle sha!!!! She learn taekwondo?
Re: Paul Okoye Signs A Lady To His Record Label (photo) by purplekayc(m): 1:51pm On Feb 24, 2016
Sunnycliff:
But it's foolishness for brothers to separate because of women. Its shameful indeed
this will result in the reduction of their record sales.
And susequently their carrears
Una fu+k up.
Re: Paul Okoye Signs A Lady To His Record Label (photo) by musicwriter(m): 2:20pm On Feb 24, 2016
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3432608_12750317185618365142702598626969n_jpeg35011cf5ee854950e2b810ceaf523183

And they're using this small compartment as voicing room?. If you stay there for 30 minutes without air conditioner you'll feel trapped. I was working in one studio the other time and was sweating like someone running a marathon.

He have the money to run a high quality recording studio. If he understands the managing side of the business and is lucky, one of his artiste could even be more successful than he is. Good luck!.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Is Broke, Don't Be Fooled By The Give Away / Rahama Sadau Attends Premiere Of "Road To Redemption" With Akon In USA(pics) / Wizkid Meets Burna Boy's Sister & Mother In Dubai (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.