Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,464 members, 7,819,689 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

A Plot Of Land For Sale In Isolo-lagos - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / A Plot Of Land For Sale In Isolo-lagos (1557 Views)

Quick Sale Of 8 Plots Of Dry Land At Okota Isolo Lagos / Urgent Houses Forsale In Isolo,Mushin Area In Lagos / 5 Bedroom Duplex In Isolo : N 30m ( pix's includ'd) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Plot Of Land For Sale In Isolo-lagos by enkwo: 6:19pm On Jul 11, 2009
ASKING PRICE: N7.2M
Re: A Plot Of Land For Sale In Isolo-lagos by lawyer(m): 7:13pm On Jul 11, 2009
Where in Isolo exactly is this property located? I lived here for over 10 years so i am sure i would know the precise area your talking about and its extent of valuation which will be very important for prospective buyers!

Cheers and happy sales!
Re: A Plot Of Land For Sale In Isolo-lagos by enkwo: 12:46am On Jul 12, 2009
How could you possibly know about every piece of land in Isolo, are you going around snooping people's properties
Re: A Plot Of Land For Sale In Isolo-lagos by ajileko: 1:01am On Jul 13, 2009
@ nkwo
please answer the question, he's just helping you to sell your land. If you don't know by now, location matters when it comes to real estate.
Re: A Plot Of Land For Sale In Isolo-lagos by enkwo: 2:58am On Jul 13, 2009
Wow! You must be the spokesman for Lawyer. I was still waiting for him to reply, instead you are jumpimg the gun.
Re: A Plot Of Land For Sale In Isolo-lagos by enkwo: 3:08am On Jul 13, 2009
Ajileko! History shows that you are very aggressive. like when you were asking about drilling, you were actually commanding people and not asking for help.
Re: A Plot Of Land For Sale In Isolo-lagos by ajileko: 12:14pm On Jul 13, 2009
You could say that, but hey let's face it you still need to answer the question. I lived in mushin off isolo rd and I'm interested to know where this so call land of yours is. Make sure is your land that you are selling or else you could end up in kiri-kiri.
Re: A Plot Of Land For Sale In Isolo-lagos by lawyer(m): 5:04pm On Jul 13, 2009
e_nkwo:

Wow! You must be the spokesman for Lawyer. I was still waiting for him to reply, instead you are jumpimg the gun.

I Will not engage you in any war of words because i can see you have a disrespectful way of communicating with people and i really dont have time for that!

(1) (Reply)

Plot Of Land For Sale At Badore, Ajah For 2 Million Naira. / Are You Overseas Trying To Build Your House In Naija? / For Best Aluminium Roof, Windows & Doors To Your Ultra Modern Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.