Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,798 members, 7,851,687 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:33 AM

Guys, What Do You Do When You Invite A Girl Out And She Brings Her Friend(s)? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Guys, What Do You Do When You Invite A Girl Out And She Brings Her Friend(s)? (1408 Views)

Roman Goddess And Her Friend Slay In Cleavage-Baring Plunging Neckline Dress / Sola Sobowale Brings Her Famous 'wedding Party' Dance Moves To Life (photos) / Chidinma Okeke's Video: Her Friend Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, What Do You Do When You Invite A Girl Out And She Brings Her Friend(s)? by TechGuyTee: 9:48am On Feb 24, 2016
Just last week after successfully setting p with this babe on Twitter, we finally agreed to see and I asked her to meet me at a shawarma joint only for her to come along with Two of her friends. After crying internally for a moment I sha composed myself, formed big boy and bought for all three of them cry
Then yesterday again, I and another babe were scheduled to meet but this one was nice enough to tell me before hand that she was bringing Someone else. I refused and she said she wasn't coming again since she can't come with her friend.
Guys what would you do if you were in such a position??
Re: Guys, What Do You Do When You Invite A Girl Out And She Brings Her Friend(s)? by vizkiz: 9:52am On Feb 24, 2016
seems you are a potential mugu. Mumu in the making.... Infact you are a good client. undecided

Next time a girl shows up with her friend(s) just tell them to excuse you (form a phone call) Then when you get outside call any bike and tell the bike to just keep going. Tell the bikeman to accelerate very fast because some girls can run faster than a bike angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, What Do You Do When You Invite A Girl Out And She Brings Her Friend(s)? by divinehand2003(m): 9:55am On Feb 24, 2016
Reschedule the invitation on the basis of circumstances beyond your control.
Re: Guys, What Do You Do When You Invite A Girl Out And She Brings Her Friend(s)? by KingTom(m): 9:56am On Feb 24, 2016
vizkiz:
seems you are a potential mugu. Mumu in the making.... Infact you are a good client. undecided

Next time a girl shows up with her friend(s) just tell them to excuse you (form a phone call) Then when you get outside call any bike and tell the bike to just keep going. Tell the bikeman to accelerate very fast because some girls can run faster than a bike angry

grin grin grin
Re: Guys, What Do You Do When You Invite A Girl Out And She Brings Her Friend(s)? by vizkiz: 10:01am On Feb 24, 2016
KingTom:
grin grin grin

girls of this generation are evil bro, see what they did to this young man cry
Re: Guys, What Do You Do When You Invite A Girl Out And She Brings Her Friend(s)? by KingTom(m): 10:05am On Feb 24, 2016
vizkiz:

girls of this generation are evil bro, see what they did to this young man this mugulicious mugu allowed them to do to him cry
fixed grin very evil bro very very evil. They tag guys all sorts of names for ordinary apartment and front seat dragging but dem wan carry thier friends go chop free food. If no be say I Don repent I remember when I dey lash then pass them on to my guys or better still we enter set grin
Re: Guys, What Do You Do When You Invite A Girl Out And She Brings Her Friend(s)? by vizkiz: 10:12am On Feb 24, 2016
KingTom:
fixed grin very evil bro very very evil. They tag guys all sorts of names for ordinary apartment and front seat dragging but dem wan carry thier friends go chop free food. If no be say I Don repent I remember when I dey lash then pass them on to my guys or better still we enter set grin

bros, my heart dey always beat fast whenever I see you lie... Chai, you are my mentor grin
Re: Guys, What Do You Do When You Invite A Girl Out And She Brings Her Friend(s)? by cruzita(f): 10:17am On Feb 24, 2016
grin pay for the one u invited and she will pay for the ones she invited .simple
Re: Guys, What Do You Do When You Invite A Girl Out And She Brings Her Friend(s)? by KingTom(m): 10:38am On Feb 24, 2016
vizkiz:

bros, my heart dey always beat fast whenever I see you lie... Chai, you are my mentor grin
grin this thing was not always this way though. I remember back in second year I was about 17 or 18 then, so babes dey shack my head at the height of mumuness I carried her and two of her friends, they were ordering and whenever I grunt she'd rub my jaw and say you love me Abi. I will nod my head and say yes, after that day I go for night reward She said she's not feeling well and her friends started telling me I should give her space. Shoro niyen sad I said no wahala the next day my guys had a roundhouse laughing fit dem laugh me tire. That was when God arrested me and gave me sense and the spirit of muguness was casted out grin
Re: Guys, What Do You Do When You Invite A Girl Out And She Brings Her Friend(s)? by vizkiz: 10:49am On Feb 24, 2016
KingTom:
grin this thing was not always this way though. I remember back in second year I was about 17 or 18 then, so babes dey shack my head at the height of mumuness I carried her and two of her friends, they were ordering and whenever I grunt she'd rub my jaw and say you love me Abi. I will nod my head and say yes, after that day I go for night reward She said she's not feeling well and her friends started telling me I should give her space. Shoro niyen sad I said no wahala the next day my guys had a roundhouse laughing fit dem laugh me tire. That was when God arrested me and gave me sense and the spirit of muguness was casted out grin

praaaaaaiiiisssrrrreeeee master Jesus!!!!! cheesy
Re: Guys, What Do You Do When You Invite A Girl Out And She Brings Her Friend(s)? by DeanW: 11:49am On Feb 24, 2016
Give it another try some other time and see if she still insist on coming with a friend. If she does, she just wants to suck ya blood. or you can ask her when she'll be available to come alone.
Re: Guys, What Do You Do When You Invite A Girl Out And She Brings Her Friend(s)? by MRBrownJ: 12:04pm On Feb 24, 2016
TechGuyTee:
Just last week after successfully setting p with this babe on Twitter, we finally agreed to see and I asked her to meet me at a shawarma joint only for her to come along with Two of her friends. After crying internally for a moment I sha composed myself, formed big boy and bought for all three of them cry

next time, be very honest with these babes and tell them, i aint paying for the 3 of you... who do you think i am? father xmas?!

Then yesterday again, I and another babe were scheduled to meet but this one was nice enough to tell me before hand that she was bringing Someone else. I refused and she said she wasn't coming again since she can't come with her friend.

why didnt you simply ask her:"why do you need to come with your friend?! we are meeting in a public place so you will be safe, isnt it?"
Re: Guys, What Do You Do When You Invite A Girl Out And She Brings Her Friend(s)? by dkfrost: 12:20pm On Feb 24, 2016
TechGuyTee:

This happened to a friend of mine too. Luckily for him he was there with his own friend so he didn't even budge. He got stuff for them and while they were all eating he and his friends started to insult them right there and then, . Before you knew it the invited girl's friend left.
Justice served, and that's how you deal with all these hungry girls. Smh
Re: Guys, What Do You Do When You Invite A Girl Out And She Brings Her Friend(s)? by Manuel96: 1:05pm On Feb 24, 2016
Left to me I believe there's a problem with your approach. From your first experience you should figure out other ways of avoiding a repitition in future. I perceive your game with ladies is based on a "rich boy thing." Obviously the babe go don they calcu say one big money just enter your hand, that's by the way. Next time when you're at that pace where you feel you should meet up with the babe, bro just spell it to her clearly and be so sure you lay emphasis on the fact you want to see and meet just her alone.
Re: Guys, What Do You Do When You Invite A Girl Out And She Brings Her Friend(s)? by TechGuyTee: 2:06pm On Feb 24, 2016
vizkiz:

Bro if you do this you'd be labelled as a broke dude and you won't get to lash the babe ever again. Also I dey Abuja and no bike here lol.
Re: Guys, What Do You Do When You Invite A Girl Out And She Brings Her Friend(s)? by TechGuyTee: 2:09pm On Feb 24, 2016
divinehand2003:
Reschedule the invitation on the basis of circumstances beyond your control.
This could work for the babe who told me she was coming with her friend not the other who caught me unawares.
Re: Guys, What Do You Do When You Invite A Girl Out And She Brings Her Friend(s)? by TechGuyTee: 2:13pm On Feb 24, 2016
cruzita:
grin pay for the one u invited and she will pay for the ones she invited .simple
Lol it's not so simple, most especially if she actually came to chow the guy's bar.
Re: Guys, What Do You Do When You Invite A Girl Out And She Brings Her Friend(s)? by TechGuyTee: 2:16pm On Feb 24, 2016
DeanW:
Give it another try some other time and see if she still insist on coming with a friend. If she does, she just wants to suck ya blood. or you can ask her when she'll be available to come alone.
I think this one was a demon who came to suck my blood ooo. Cause after that day she then told me she has bf. sad
Re: Guys, What Do You Do When You Invite A Girl Out And She Brings Her Friend(s)? by TechGuyTee: 2:20pm On Feb 24, 2016
MRBrownJ:

next time, be very honest with these babes and tell them, i aint paying for the 3 of you... who do you think i am? father xmas?!

why didnt you simply ask her:"why do you need to come with your friend?! we are meeting in a public place so you will be safe, isnt it?"

Lmao no be only father Xmas. You can't be blunt with Nigerian girls and not end up getting insulted at the end that's the problem.
Re: Guys, What Do You Do When You Invite A Girl Out And She Brings Her Friend(s)? by TechGuyTee: 2:21pm On Feb 24, 2016
dkfrost:

This happened to a friend of mine too. Luckily for him he was there with his own friend so he didn't even budge. He got stuff for them and while they were all eating he and his friends started to insult them right there and then, . Before you knew it the invited girl's friend left.
Justice served, and that's how you deal with all these hungry girls. Smh
I like this your friend. grin
Re: Guys, What Do You Do When You Invite A Girl Out And She Brings Her Friend(s)? by TechGuyTee: 2:24pm On Feb 24, 2016
Manuel96:
Left to me I believe there's a problem with your approach. From your first experience you should figure out other ways of avoiding a repitition in future. I perceive your game with ladies is based on a "rich boy thing." Obviously the babe go don they calcu say one big money just enter your hand, that's by the way. Next time when you're at that pace where you feel you should meet up with the babe, bro just spell it to her clearly and be so sure you lay emphasis on the fact you want to see and meet just her alone.
All I did was invite the babe out to eat shawarma so we could talk o. How can they perceive that I'm rich from that?
Re: Guys, What Do You Do When You Invite A Girl Out And She Brings Her Friend(s)? by MRBrownJ: 2:29pm On Feb 24, 2016
TechGuyTee:

Lmao no be only father Xmas. You can't be blunt with Nigerian girls and not end up getting insulted at the end that's the problem.

would you rather be insulted by some broke aass hungry babes because you are honest OR taken for a ride as some cheerful giving mugu?!
you are not the problem, they are.
Re: Guys, What Do You Do When You Invite A Girl Out And She Brings Her Friend(s)? by KingTom(m): 3:01pm On Feb 24, 2016
vizkiz:

praaaaaaiiiisssrrrreeeee master Jesus!!!!! cheesy
hallelujah grin
Re: Guys, What Do You Do When You Invite A Girl Out And She Brings Her Friend(s)? by TechGuyTee: 5:10pm On Feb 24, 2016
MRBrownJ:

would you rather be insulted by some broke aass hungry babes because you are honest OR taken for a ride as some cheerful giving mugu?!
you are not the problem, they are.
True bro. Only thing is you won't get to hit it anymore. Thanks.
Re: Guys, What Do You Do When You Invite A Girl Out And She Brings Her Friend(s)? by dkfrost: 5:12pm On Feb 24, 2016
TechGuyTee:

I like this your friend. grin
And he still got to smash her eventually. No time.
Re: Guys, What Do You Do When You Invite A Girl Out And She Brings Her Friend(s)? by MRBrownJ: 5:24pm On Feb 24, 2016
TechGuyTee:

True bro. Only thing is you won't get to hit it anymore. Thanks.

it depends... but where is the joy in fukcing some lady that takes you for a mugu anyway?
Re: Guys, What Do You Do When You Invite A Girl Out And She Brings Her Friend(s)? by Hajime: 5:40pm On Feb 24, 2016
Tell her dollar don go up so you can only afford shawarma for one person.
Re: Guys, What Do You Do When You Invite A Girl Out And She Brings Her Friend(s)? by Hajime: 5:41pm On Feb 24, 2016
MRBrownJ:

Na true this guy na real mugu Father Christmas

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO; Does Don Jazzy Have Only One Jean / See The Shortest Couples On Earth / Checkout Throwback Pics Of Nollywood Actress Bimbo Oshin & Sikiratu Sindodo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.