Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:22 AM

Roman Goddess And Her Friend Slay In Cleavage-Baring Plunging Neckline Dress - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Roman Goddess And Her Friend Slay In Cleavage-Baring Plunging Neckline Dress (66307 Views)

Davido Introduces Chioma In Cleavage-Baring Dress To Ooni. Kemi Olunloye Reacts / Regina Daniels Wears Plunging Neckline Cleavage-Baring Dress / Cossy Orjiakor Steps Out In Cleavage-Baring Short Gown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Roman Goddess And Her Friend Slay In Cleavage-Baring Plunging Neckline Dress by KingstonDome: 1:28pm On Dec 22, 2017

5 Likes

Re: Roman Goddess And Her Friend Slay In Cleavage-Baring Plunging Neckline Dress by evansmacanthony(m): 1:30pm On Dec 22, 2017
this girl is really looking for fame......chai she can go to any extent as it seems.

11 Likes

Re: Roman Goddess And Her Friend Slay In Cleavage-Baring Plunging Neckline Dress by Smellymouth: 1:57pm On Dec 22, 2017
Bloood of zachariah!! Are you kidney me?
These breazts na Messi and Ronaldo while Di'ja own na Iheanacho...

Funkkeeeee !! Funkkeeeee !!!!!

285 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Roman Goddess And Her Friend Slay In Cleavage-Baring Plunging Neckline Dress by Smellymouth: 2:04pm On Dec 22, 2017
KingstonDome:
Lalasticlala

Password. ----

83 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Roman Goddess And Her Friend Slay In Cleavage-Baring Plunging Neckline Dress by Ehiscotch(m): 2:17pm On Dec 22, 2017
All I see is just two women in pain.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Roman Goddess And Her Friend Slay In Cleavage-Baring Plunging Neckline Dress by Nobody: 3:03pm On Dec 22, 2017
Haaaa, oyan re bi igba emu shocked (see bress like palmwine gourd)

Mood:

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Roman Goddess And Her Friend Slay In Cleavage-Baring Plunging Neckline Dress by freeman95(m): 3:31pm On Dec 22, 2017
See their two colour face

Face Na yellow skin Na brown...

But their bobbee deh hungry me to suck make I no lie

grin grin

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Roman Goddess And Her Friend Slay In Cleavage-Baring Plunging Neckline Dress by bugidon(m): 3:32pm On Dec 22, 2017
Ara di mma grin
Re: Roman Goddess And Her Friend Slay In Cleavage-Baring Plunging Neckline Dress by themonk(m): 3:32pm On Dec 22, 2017
grin

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Roman Goddess And Her Friend Slay In Cleavage-Baring Plunging Neckline Dress by SeniorZato(m): 3:32pm On Dec 22, 2017
Whats that on their chest
Re: Roman Goddess And Her Friend Slay In Cleavage-Baring Plunging Neckline Dress by BafanaBafana: 3:32pm On Dec 22, 2017
Celebrating ashawōs and calling them socialites must end with 2017

107 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Roman Goddess And Her Friend Slay In Cleavage-Baring Plunging Neckline Dress by Flexherbal(m): 3:33pm On Dec 22, 2017
He called them "socialites "

Watermelon is good for men .

https://www.nairaland.com/2913203/herbal-tea-secrete-fathers-used-in-bed
Re: Roman Goddess And Her Friend Slay In Cleavage-Baring Plunging Neckline Dress by Nobody: 3:33pm On Dec 22, 2017
It might be appealing to most men (me included), but they're just women with a lot of back pain that take lots of pain killers and massages.

I Don't even know what i just typed, well, my vaseline is on my left hand right now. grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Roman Goddess And Her Friend Slay In Cleavage-Baring Plunging Neckline Dress by Nobody: 3:33pm On Dec 22, 2017
grin

21 Likes

Re: Roman Goddess And Her Friend Slay In Cleavage-Baring Plunging Neckline Dress by ollyson2018: 3:33pm On Dec 22, 2017
This one is kalled okokomaiko by ojuelegba byepass

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Roman Goddess And Her Friend Slay In Cleavage-Baring Plunging Neckline Dress by blessedweapon(m): 3:33pm On Dec 22, 2017
Kegs

2 Likes

shocked
Re: Roman Goddess And Her Friend Slay In Cleavage-Baring Plunging Neckline Dress by soberdrunk(m): 3:33pm On Dec 22, 2017
See "Weapons of Mass Erection"! If these ones breastfeed your daddy Just forget it!!! No "inheritance' for you! If they catch your husband, you are automatically a "second wife" If they catch your boyfriend you are automatically a "sidechic". These type are called "the bottomless pit", if you invest in their company you can "never" make profit............ angry

132 Likes 7 Shares

O chim........

4 Likes

Re: Roman Goddess And Her Friend Slay In Cleavage-Baring Plunging Neckline Dress by dabeto: 3:33pm On Dec 22, 2017
Gal, only u know the cross n pain u carry......much load......no envy shocked
BafanaBafana:
Celebrating ashawōs and calling them socialites must end with 2017
Seconded.

18 Likes

Re: Roman Goddess And Her Friend Slay In Cleavage-Baring Plunging Neckline Dress by john1035: 3:33pm On Dec 22, 2017
Smellymouth:
Bloood of zachariah!! Are you kidney me?
This breazt na Messi and Ronaldo while Di'ja own na Iheanacho...

Funkkeeeee !! Funkkeeeee !!!!!
What about Rokia2 that forms village champion on nairaland?

2 Likes

Re: Roman Goddess And Her Friend Slay In Cleavage-Baring Plunging Neckline Dress by udemejack(m): 3:33pm On Dec 22, 2017
Brezz Republic

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Roman Goddess And Her Friend Slay In Cleavage-Baring Plunging Neckline Dress by LesbianBoy(m): 3:34pm On Dec 22, 2017
Team big nyansh click LIKE angry

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Roman Goddess And Her Friend Slay In Cleavage-Baring Plunging Neckline Dress by Abfinest007(m): 3:34pm On Dec 22, 2017
this is natural milk industry pls buhari come and suck bcus u didn't hav enough when u were small thats why u hav premature brain

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anthony Bourdain Is Dead! Committed Suicide / Lola Omotayo Confirms She Is Pregnant For Peter Okoye Of Psquare / Makeup Free Bimbo Akintola And Her Cucumbers (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.