Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,820 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Please Help With Cost Of Roofing - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Please Help With Cost Of Roofing (651 Views)

Construction Of 6self-contain Hostel Frm Start To Finish With Cost Saving Advice / What Are The Types Of Roofing Materials, Costs And Scenario Recommendations / Cost Of Roofing A 4 Bedroom Bungalow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help With Cost Of Roofing by vikat: 10:12am On Feb 24, 2016
Hello guys, please i need professionals in the house to help me with the cost of roofing my building as shown in the image below
The dimension of the structure is 18650mm x 6450mm.

Your advice and recommendations will be highly appreciated. please i looking at a low cost alternative.

Re: Please Help With Cost Of Roofing by AdonaiRoofing(m): 10:54am On Feb 24, 2016
Contact Adonai Aluminium Technologies Limited.Check this link to see some of our project
https://www.nairaland.com/2648990/planning-roof-house-contact-professionals
Re: Please Help With Cost Of Roofing by KolaShangOne(m): 7:50am On Feb 25, 2016
Don't take short cuts on the woodwork. Cheapest reasonable alternative is to use 0.45mm for your roof covering. Except you want to use coloured pan which isn't durable.
Re: Please Help With Cost Of Roofing by vikat: 8:29am On Feb 25, 2016
KolaShangOne:
Don't take short cuts on the woodwork. Cheapest reasonable alternative is to use 0.45mm for your roof covering. Except you want to use coloured pan which isn't durable.
Thanks For the advice. with the dimension can you give me a rough estimate?
Re: Please Help With Cost Of Roofing by KolaShangOne(m): 11:03am On Feb 25, 2016
vikat:

Thanks For the advice. with the dimension can you give me a rough estimate?

Yes

(1) (Reply)

Furnished & Serviced Apartment In GRA Port Harcourt / Is It Against The Law To Stay In An Uncompleted Building? / 4 Bedroom Terrace Duplex At Lekki Gardens Phase 1 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.