Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

AWESOME!!!! HIV/AIDS Destroyed Via Communion! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / AWESOME!!!! HIV/AIDS Destroyed Via Communion! (843 Views)

Anglican Church Refuses Man Holy Communion Because Of His Beard. Photo / I Was Prevented From Receiving Holy Communion In Anglican Church Over Card / Pastor Destroyed 'Fetish' Items In Anambra, Traditionalist Reacts (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

AWESOME!!!! HIV/AIDS Destroyed Via Communion! by JesusonWeb: 10:18am On Feb 24, 2016
HIV/AIDS Destroyed Via Communion!

“I joined the Winners Chapel International Canaan Land Ota, but left after some time. In 2012, I felt strange; so, I went for a test. To my amazement, I was diagnosed with HIV/AIDS. At that point, depression took over. After a while, I went on a three-day fast. During the fast, God told me, ‘When you are ready, tell me.’ I said, ‘I am ready Lord; what do I do?’ He said, ‘Go back to where you belong.’ That was how I returned to the Winners’ family last year.
During one of the services, I rededicate my life to Christ, and the next day, I enrolled for the Word of Faith Bible Institute (WOFBI). While at WOFBI, I asked God to give me a Word for my healing, and He gave me Proverbs 20:30, Isaiah 53:5 and Colossians 2:14-15.
After I read those scriptures, I partook of the Communion, and today, HIV/AIDS is gone forever.

Praise the Lord!”---Oluwafijimi M. G.

Jesus can Terminate that Terminal Disease in your life but you MUST BE BORN AGAIN!! If you are not or you are not sure say this prayer: Lord Jesus, I know I am a Sinner, forgive me my sins, cleanse me with your blood, I believe you died for me and on the third day you rose again that I might be justified. I therefore accept you today as my Lord and Savior and I thank you for delivering me from the power of sin and satan to serve the living God. I know I am Born again! In Jesus Name. Amen!.

Welcome to God's Family, you are now a child of God!.

For more Info

Pls Call 07010629360, 08129122976, 08129128495, 08129122966

Re: AWESOME!!!! HIV/AIDS Destroyed Via Communion! by introvertious: 10:20am On Feb 24, 2016
Ok. Picture of diagnosis result(b4 n after) or.........
Re: AWESOME!!!! HIV/AIDS Destroyed Via Communion! by chocolateme(f): 10:22am On Feb 24, 2016
Amen. God works in mysterious ways once he sets to heal and bless u. Even slipping and falling on the ground can heal one as long as God wants it that way.
Re: AWESOME!!!! HIV/AIDS Destroyed Via Communion! by nobilis: 10:31am On Feb 24, 2016
JesusonWeb:

HIV/AIDS Destroyed Via Communion!

“I joined the Winners Chapel International Canaan Land Ota, but left after some time. In 2012, I felt strange; so, I went for a test. To my amazement, I was diagnosed with HIV/AIDS. At that point, depression took over. After a while, I went on a three-day fast. During the fast, God told me, ‘When you are ready, tell me.’ I said, ‘I am ready Lord; what do I do?’ He said, ‘Go back to where you belong.’ That was how I returned to the Winners’ family last year.
During one of the services, I rededicate my life to Christ, and the next day, I enrolled for the Word of Faith Bible Institute (WOFBI). While at WOFBI, I asked God to give me a Word for my healing, and He gave me Proverbs 20:30, Isaiah 53:5 and Colossians 2:14-15.
After I read those scriptures, I partook of the Communion, and today, HIV/AIDS is gone forever.

Praise the Lord!”---Oluwafijimi M. G.

Jesus can Terminate that Terminal Disease in your life but you MUST BE BORN AGAIN!! If you are not or you are not sure say this prayer: Lord Jesus, I know I am a Sinner, forgive me my sins, cleanse me with your blood, I believe you died for me and on the third day you rose again that I might be justified. I therefore accept you today as my Lord and Savior and I thank you for delivering me from the power of sin and satan to serve the living God. I know I am Born again! In Jesus Name. Amen!.

Welcome to God's Family, you are now a child of God!.

For more Info

Pls Call 07010629360, 08129122976, 08129128495, 08129122966

Someone is already shouting Amen!!!!

You felt strange and you went straight for an HIV test and u were diagnosed, not even with HIV, but with HIV/AIDS.

This is interesting.
So tell us how ur strange feeling led you to go and specifically do an HIV test.

1 Like

Re: AWESOME!!!! HIV/AIDS Destroyed Via Communion! by JesusonWeb: 3:19pm On Feb 24, 2016
Luke 1:45 ; And blessed is she that believed: for there shall be a performance of those things which were told her from the Lord.
Re: AWESOME!!!! HIV/AIDS Destroyed Via Communion! by JesusonWeb: 8:41am On Feb 26, 2016
God is still doing Wonders.

Just Surrender to the Lord Jesus today.

His Hands are open to Save you.

Because He LOVES YOU SO MUCH John 15:9-17.

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 11/03/16 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 15/03/16 / Is It Scripturally Wrong For A Christian To Marry A Muslim?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.