Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,590 members, 7,827,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Pastor Destroyed 'Fetish' Items In Anambra, Traditionalist Reacts (Photos) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Destroyed 'Fetish' Items In Anambra, Traditionalist Reacts (Photos) (42558 Views)

Traditionalist Who Didn’t Marry His Baby Mama, Reveals Why. Photos / Who Is Worshiping Idol Now?; Traditionalist Asks As He Shares These Photos / Fake Prophetess Exposed In Akwa Ibom As Youths Discover Charms, Fetish Items (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Destroyed 'Fetish' Items In Anambra, Traditionalist Reacts (Photos) by dainformant(m): 2:09pm On Jan 06, 2017
A hardcore traditionalist Chiukwuemeka Nwokedi, has reacted furiously after "fetish" items were burnt and destroyed yesterday by a popular priest, Rev Fr Ebube Muonso, at Ekwulobia township stadium in a crusade organized by association of Anambra business men and women. According to him, 'you have no right whatsoever to invade someone's place of worship and burn it down simple because you don't believe in their method of worship'. See more details below;

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/01/traditionalist-reacts-after-pastor.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Destroyed 'Fetish' Items In Anambra, Traditionalist Reacts (Photos) by ChangeIsCostant: 2:11pm On Jan 06, 2017
dat one dey

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Destroyed 'Fetish' Items In Anambra, Traditionalist Reacts (Photos) by sarrki(m): 2:13pm On Jan 06, 2017
Hmm

Our Go's should channel there energy in making our society better .by telling our political class the gospel truth.

Not all this destroying other people's belief
The truth is most of the traditionalist are better than our modern day pastors

101 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Pastor Destroyed 'Fetish' Items In Anambra, Traditionalist Reacts (Photos) by Young03(m): 2:26pm On Jan 06, 2017
grin
Re: Pastor Destroyed 'Fetish' Items In Anambra, Traditionalist Reacts (Photos) by four4: 2:38pm On Jan 06, 2017
If this were muslem doing this to Christian they will b tag terrorist or intolerable or so

93 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pastor Destroyed 'Fetish' Items In Anambra, Traditionalist Reacts (Photos) by Christane: 2:38pm On Jan 06, 2017
i'm a christain bt wat d pastor did z nt right ..nobody av right to invade somebody else privacy nt to talk of distroying is property ..becus u dnt blv in z religion .jst becus u theme z religion evil ...wat if d traditional worshipers decided to burn down z church wat wil he do abt dat ...

64 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pastor Destroyed 'Fetish' Items In Anambra, Traditionalist Reacts (Photos) by XXLDICK(m): 2:39pm On Jan 06, 2017
May Amadioha punish the stupid priest.

I see Christians happy, but when Muslims set a church on fire they will start crying freedom of worship.

Hypocrites

See the comment below mine...

R2des, where was your Jesus when Muslims burnt down churches

See why I don't pity Christians... They are guilty of what they castigate.

Where are our law enforcement agencies

79 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Pastor Destroyed 'Fetish' Items In Anambra, Traditionalist Reacts (Photos) by hakeem4(m): 2:39pm On Jan 06, 2017
If boko haram destroy their own church now, they'd be shouting buhari is silent

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Destroyed 'Fetish' Items In Anambra, Traditionalist Reacts (Photos) by Olusharp(m): 2:39pm On Jan 06, 2017
Freedom of religion...

But really I wish i could give a fu ck on this,but the fu ck i wanted to give was stolen...my first fu ck in 2017...

This fu ck crew nor go kill person

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Destroyed 'Fetish' Items In Anambra, Traditionalist Reacts (Photos) by mccoy47(m): 2:40pm On Jan 06, 2017
Live and let Live!

Personally I still prefer the days of Amadioha and Sango!
Then justice was served as e dey hot!

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pastor Destroyed 'Fetish' Items In Anambra, Traditionalist Reacts (Photos) by bro4u: 2:40pm On Jan 06, 2017
see, all those pple with ''those who give a fvck went that way'' make una no come this place ooo

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Destroyed 'Fetish' Items In Anambra, Traditionalist Reacts (Photos) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jan 06, 2017
grin
Re: Pastor Destroyed 'Fetish' Items In Anambra, Traditionalist Reacts (Photos) by Dmomi: 2:41pm On Jan 06, 2017
XXLDICK:
May Amadioha punish the stupid pastor

No be to shout ooo, curse not his anointed

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Destroyed 'Fetish' Items In Anambra, Traditionalist Reacts (Photos) by Stevebamdex(m): 2:41pm On Jan 06, 2017
Re: Pastor Destroyed 'Fetish' Items In Anambra, Traditionalist Reacts (Photos) by crestedaguiyi: 2:41pm On Jan 06, 2017
this is religious intolerance .

a rebellious act against the African traditional religion. whoever called it fetish is myopic.

why is the white man stealing these things if they have no value. why are they buying the ones the can pay for if its useless.

black people, if it was a Muslim that did this shyte to a church, all Christians will be here shouting like deranged fellows, now that it is Christians that is destroying other peoples place of worship, it is good and normal.

truly the heart of the pastors is in the pocket of the people.

were have you seen an alfa burning a shrine or oracle of the African religion

ndi isioji

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Destroyed 'Fetish' Items In Anambra, Traditionalist Reacts (Photos) by Collinskeeper(m): 2:42pm On Jan 06, 2017
Re: Pastor Destroyed 'Fetish' Items In Anambra, Traditionalist Reacts (Photos) by Okeikpu(m): 2:43pm On Jan 06, 2017
XXLDICK:

I see Christians happy, but when Muslims set a church on fire they will start crying freedom of worship.

Hypocrites
Iseeeeeee!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Destroyed 'Fetish' Items In Anambra, Traditionalist Reacts (Photos) by XXLDICK(m): 2:43pm On Jan 06, 2017
Dmomi:

No be to shout ooo, curse not his anointed
Shut the Bleep up.

This is against the law.

I hope when a church is burnt you won't cry

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Destroyed 'Fetish' Items In Anambra, Traditionalist Reacts (Photos) by VocalWalls: 2:43pm On Jan 06, 2017
Religious people should respect others.

When you support burning of traditional worship tools, yet condemn burning of the Bible or Quoran, what does that make you?

Respect every religion, that doesn't mean you practice it.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Destroyed 'Fetish' Items In Anambra, Traditionalist Reacts (Photos) by goldiam(f): 2:43pm On Jan 06, 2017
According to the report he did not invade any shrine to burn down the idols hmmm like they use to say....., let their gods fight for them.

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Destroyed 'Fetish' Items In Anambra, Traditionalist Reacts (Photos) by Pavore9: 2:44pm On Jan 06, 2017
Hmm..which one be 'Blessed Sacrament was made by gold". I guess he meant the monstrance!

He should name the shrines of dieties the Catholic Church stole gold from in igboland to make the monstrance.

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Destroyed 'Fetish' Items In Anambra, Traditionalist Reacts (Photos) by freethinker01: 2:44pm On Jan 06, 2017
Christians are the most intolerant and the most insecured people on earth. Do such to them, they scream persecution. They're the worst set of hypocrite. Or should I say the religion is synonymous with hypocrisy... Nonsense religion.

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pastor Destroyed 'Fetish' Items In Anambra, Traditionalist Reacts (Photos) by hopefulLandlord: 2:44pm On Jan 06, 2017
Na wa
Re: Pastor Destroyed 'Fetish' Items In Anambra, Traditionalist Reacts (Photos) by ZUBY77(m): 2:44pm On Jan 06, 2017
XXLDICK:

Hypocrites

Good head.

These confused blockheads thought the religious war is between Christians and Muslims.
They turn around to destroy other peoples belief system, even systems that were there before the European criminals came with their big fat lying book.
But they cry blood when their own belief system is attacked by a more violent belief system.
They know Traditionalists are getting old and powerless and fewer by the day, so they seize the opportunity to oppress them.
This is why i don't give a F each time they are attacked.

If you desire peace, don't kill my cat unless you are ready to hide your dog.

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pastor Destroyed 'Fetish' Items In Anambra, Traditionalist Reacts (Photos) by hopefulLandlord: 2:44pm On Jan 06, 2017
not cool

1 Like

Re: Pastor Destroyed 'Fetish' Items In Anambra, Traditionalist Reacts (Photos) by Divay22(f): 2:45pm On Jan 06, 2017
Re: Pastor Destroyed 'Fetish' Items In Anambra, Traditionalist Reacts (Photos) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jan 06, 2017
I come in peace
Re: Pastor Destroyed 'Fetish' Items In Anambra, Traditionalist Reacts (Photos) by Divay22(f): 2:45pm On Jan 06, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Destroyed 'Fetish' Items In Anambra, Traditionalist Reacts (Photos) by ireneony(f): 2:45pm On Jan 06, 2017
Freedom of worship

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Destroyed 'Fetish' Items In Anambra, Traditionalist Reacts (Photos) by MrIcredible: 2:45pm On Jan 06, 2017
The world will be peaceful and be a better place when people learn to mind their business.

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Let's Talk About Sex (by Pastor E. A. Adeboye) / Bridal Shower Photos Of Sharon Oyakhilome, Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Daughter / Pastor Adeboye Mourns Eldest Sister( See Burial Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.