Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,107 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:52 PM

What We (SE) Contributes - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What We (SE) Contributes (578 Views)

Abia State Governor Contributes 13million To Save Actor Prince James Uche (photo / How the Citenzry Contributes To Nigeria's Leadership Failure (A Must-read) / According To This, Akwa Ibom Contributes More To The Coffers Than Any State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What We (SE) Contributes by JahJaa(m): 10:25am On Feb 24, 2016
Please my Fellow SE People, they are trying to say we do not contribute anything to the revenue of the Country so i say
Since they are so blind to see what we contribute, instead of trying to convince them, i believe we should just keep mute and avoid abusing or trying to make them believe with Offensive words. But most intelligent ones have also posted some things from SE that contributes, some are untapped and many more pls Let it Slide
Longlive #SE
Longlive Nigeria

Peace
Re: What We (SE) Contributes by Elosky20: 10:38am On Feb 24, 2016
GEJ PDP Nnamdi kanu

3 Likes

Re: What We (SE) Contributes by BenBruce4Presdt(f): 10:52am On Feb 24, 2016
JahJaa:
Please my Fellow SE People, they are trying to say we do not contribute anything to the revenue of the Country so i say
Since they are so blind to see what we contribute, instead of trying to convince them, i believe we should just keep mute and avoid abusing or trying to make them believe with Offensive words. But most intelligent ones have also posted some things from SE that contributes, some are untapped and many more pls Let it Slide
Longlive #SE
Longlive Nigeria

Peace

Forget the patronage, everyone has their freedom to express..

No one is important here on NL, they are only faceless fools.
Re: What We (SE) Contributes by JahJaa(m): 10:54am On Feb 24, 2016
BenBruce4Presdt:

Forget the patronage, everyone has their freedom to express..

No one is important here on NL, they are only faceless fools.
Its Just so annoying bro you see people that has spent there whole life at a region coming online to ask what SE adds to the Nation, but its ok i understand u, have a nice day man

(1) (Reply)

A Year On From Nigerian Election Victory, Buhari's Reforms Flounder - Reuters / Turkish President Meets Buhari Inside Aso Rock / Photo: How PMB Condemned Obj's Numerous Travelling When He Was President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.