Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,245 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:36 AM

Abia State Governor Contributes 13million To Save Actor Prince James Uche (photo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia State Governor Contributes 13million To Save Actor Prince James Uche (photo (1665 Views)

Jewish Community Storms Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Abia State. See Why. Photos / Uche Secondus Visits Babangida With PDP NWC Ahead Of 2019 Elections / Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Royal Sword At His Residence In Abia State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abia State Governor Contributes 13million To Save Actor Prince James Uche (photo by MxtaMichealz(m): 4:33pm On Jan 11, 2017
Governor of Abia State, Okezie Ikpeazu has donated N3million and also approveed N10million as Abia State's contribution to save veteran Nollywood actor, Prince James Uche.

#SavePrinceJamesUche team; Rita Edochie, Chioma Okoye and more payed the governor a visit after the actor returned to the hospital few days ago. Read what actress Chioma Okoye wrote below... "WE THE CAMPAIGN TEAM ( #SAVEPRINCEJAMESUCHETEAM ) JUST WANT TO TAKE A MOMENT TO THANK HIS EXCELLENCY THE GOVERNOR OF ABIA STATE,DR OKEZIE IKPEAZU FOR HIS SUPPORT TO PRINCE JAMES UCHE...WE HAD A CRUCIAL MEETING WITH HIS EXCELLENCY ON SUNDAY 8TH OF JANUARY BTWN THE HOURS OF 11PM-2AM AT THE GOVERMENT HOUSE,UMUAHIA-ABIA STATE AND A SUM OF #3MILLION(THREE MILLION) PHYSICAL CASH WAS DROPPED ON MONDAY 9TH JANUARY AT 1:29PM AS HIS PERSONAL CONTRIBUTION TO CONTINUE PRINCE JAMES'S TREATMENT VIA THE CHIEF PRESS SECRETARY OF ABIA STATE--MR ENYINNAYA APPOLLOS...HIS EXCELLENCY ALSO APPROVED THE SUM OF #10MILLION(TEN MILLION) AS ABIA STATE GOVT DONATION AFTER ADVISING US ALL (ESPECIALLY ENTERTAINERS) TO LIVE A HEALTHY LIFESTYLE AND REMEMBER TO PRAY ALWAYS...SPECIAL THANKS TO (1).GOVERNOR OKEZIE IKPEAZU,,(2)THE FIRST LADY OF ABIA STATE DEACONESS NKECHI IKPEAZU WHO DEPOSITED #1MILLION(ONE MILLION) YESTERDAY(TUESDAY JANUARY 10TH) AS HER PERSONAL CONTRIBUTION,,(3)THE CHIEF PRESS SECRETARY-MR ENYINNAYA APPOLLOS WHO WELCOMED US AND GAVE ALL THE NEEDED SUPPORT/ENCOURAGEMENT,,(4)THE GOOD PEOPLE OF ABIA STATE,,(5)PRESS/MEDIA HOUSES,,(6)PASTORS,,(7)NOLLYWOOD AND YOU ALL WHO HAVE DONATED AND PRAYED, GOD BLESS YOU ALL,,GOD BLESS ABIA STATE...GOD BLESS NIGERIA...AMEN....THE NEEDED AMOUNT IS ALMOST COMPLETE AS WE HAVE PAID SOME TO THE HOSPITAL AND NOW STARTED PLANS TO GET HIM A HOME(HE'S BEEN LIVING IN THE HOSPITAL) AND FLY HIM ABROAD WT HIS SON,BEST FRIEND AND KIDNEY DONOR...WE STILL NEED YOUR SUPPORT VIA PRINCE JAMES UCHE-ZENITHBANK-ACCT-1001063788 ...OR..http://mk2.gofund.me/saveprincejamesucheteam?rcid=15d8 ....INFO CALL-TORINO EMEKA OJUKWU-08023200557...EJIRO OKURAME--08030519374. #chiefejirookurame ,NOTE--THE MONEY APPROVED BY THE GOVERNOR IS BEING PROCESSED. @Ritaedochie @emekaojukwu @chiefejirokurame @chioma_okoye @Abiastate"

http://thearticleng..com.ng/2017/01/abia-state-governor-contributes.html

lalasticlala

Re: Abia State Governor Contributes 13million To Save Actor Prince James Uche (photo by Atiku2019: 4:34pm On Jan 11, 2017
Nice One Sir

Ikpeazu till 2023 grin
Re: Abia State Governor Contributes 13million To Save Actor Prince James Uche (photo by TANTUMERGO007(m): 4:37pm On Jan 11, 2017
grin PDP power belongs to the people grin
Re: Abia State Governor Contributes 13million To Save Actor Prince James Uche (photo by temitemi1(m): 4:40pm On Jan 11, 2017
good one there.
Re: Abia State Governor Contributes 13million To Save Actor Prince James Uche (photo by Afriifa(m): 4:43pm On Jan 11, 2017
There are over 20 Youths out there that needs just 500 thousand each, in order to create a business that will create over 12million jobs for this country.

Wishing you sound Health though.
Re: Abia State Governor Contributes 13million To Save Actor Prince James Uche (photo by CplusJason: 4:49pm On Jan 11, 2017
Afriifa:
There are over 20 Youths out there that needs just 500 thousand each, in order to create a business that will create over 12million jobs for this country.

Oga, appreciate the kind gesture from the governor and move on.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia State Governor Contributes 13million To Save Actor Prince James Uche (photo by Afriifa(m): 4:51pm On Jan 11, 2017
CplusJason:

Oga, appreciate the kind gesture from the governor and move on.
ofcux i do. I am reminding with something better and i think you are too deform to understand

1 Like

Re: Abia State Governor Contributes 13million To Save Actor Prince James Uche (photo by CplusJason: 5:04pm On Jan 11, 2017
Afriifa:
ofcux i do. I am reminding with something better and i think you are to deform to understand
Lol, look at this gutted halfwit talking of deformity... grin

How many job have you created in your locality? Why don't you pay him a visit at the state house in Umuahia to "Remind him of something better"

Blithering eediot grin

1 Like

Re: Abia State Governor Contributes 13million To Save Actor Prince James Uche (photo by Afriifa(m): 5:11pm On Jan 11, 2017
CplusJason:
Lol, look at this gutted halfwit talking of deformity... grin

How many job have you created in your locality? Why don't you pay him a visit at the state house in Umuahia to "Remind him of something better"

Blithering eediot grin
try to understand bro. Learn how to accept criticism. You didn't insult me, u just made your mental ability obvious.
Re: Abia State Governor Contributes 13million To Save Actor Prince James Uche (photo by futurenix(m): 5:17pm On Jan 11, 2017
All of you selfish people have not made a single post of the Governor owing workers over 7 months salary from Abia Teaching hospital to local government workers to Abia State polytechnic staff ( who just embark on an indefinite strike on Monday).

Workers don't have money to pay their wards school fees and even feed their families and all you do here is trying to better his image so he keeps on lavishing state's funds.

A female staff in Abia State Polytechnic died cause she could not afford blood for transfusion. Even her application for Salary advance was turned down, reason being there's no money.

Some workers from same Abia State have died of high blood pressure from this no salary payment.

Some people can slaughter a full generation for a paltry 1 million naira Sha.

1 Like

Re: Abia State Governor Contributes 13million To Save Actor Prince James Uche (photo by CplusJason: 5:22pm On Jan 11, 2017
Afriifa:
try to understand bro. Learn how to accept criticism. You didn't insult me, u just made your mental ability obvious.
Where's the criticism? grin

Bro, i also see that your comprehensive ability is lower than the depth of the ocean. Just appreciate the gesture and furck off.

"Mr. Reminder of youth empowerment." cheesy
Re: Abia State Governor Contributes 13million To Save Actor Prince James Uche (photo by Afriifa(m): 5:25pm On Jan 11, 2017
CplusJason:
Where's the criticism? grin

Bro, i also see that your comprehensive ability is lower than the depth of the ocean. Just appreciate the gesture and furck off.

"Mr. Reminder of youth empowerment." cheesy
yet you wonder why u spend most of your time, looking for job adverts on Nairaland.
Re: Abia State Governor Contributes 13million To Save Actor Prince James Uche (photo by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jan 11, 2017
Afriifa:

You have a good defence mechanism, but the embolden was uncalled for, he saved a soul.

My issue with these actors and actresses is their extravagant life, they claim to have fleet of cars, mansions and go on abroad vacations but the moment they're down they can't foot hospital bills, it's pathetic!.
Re: Abia State Governor Contributes 13million To Save Actor Prince James Uche (photo by Afriifa(m): 5:31pm On Jan 11, 2017
Benita27:
You have a good defence mechanism, but the embolden was uncalled for, he saved a soul.

My issue with these actors and actresses is their extravagant life, they claim to have fleet of cars, mansions and go on abroad vacations but the moment they're down they can't foot hospital bills, it's pathetic!.
yeah. Thank u very much.
Re: Abia State Governor Contributes 13million To Save Actor Prince James Uche (photo by CplusJason: 5:32pm On Jan 11, 2017
Afriifa:
yet you wonder why u spend most of your time, looking for job adverts on Nairaland.
Lmao!!! grin you're just a funny plonker. I'm not in your league bro. cheesy
Re: Abia State Governor Contributes 13million To Save Actor Prince James Uche (photo by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jan 11, 2017
Afriifa:
yeah. Thank u very much.
You're welcome.
Don't mind CplusJason. grin
Re: Abia State Governor Contributes 13million To Save Actor Prince James Uche (photo by betterABIAstate: 5:36pm On Jan 11, 2017
Good one but he's still an inactive governor
Re: Abia State Governor Contributes 13million To Save Actor Prince James Uche (photo by Afriifa(m): 5:39pm On Jan 11, 2017
Benita27:
You're welcome. Don't mind CplusJason. grin
lol. Is alright. He doesn't count.
Re: Abia State Governor Contributes 13million To Save Actor Prince James Uche (photo by CplusJason: 5:42pm On Jan 11, 2017
Benita27:
You're welcome.
Don't mind CplusJason. grin
Lol, The groteseque fellow shouldn't have brought the issue of unemployment here. He's trying to condemn the kind hearted governor same with the ratbag talking about salaries. grin

This is not the type of thread to criticise the governor.
Re: Abia State Governor Contributes 13million To Save Actor Prince James Uche (photo by CplusJason: 5:46pm On Jan 11, 2017
Afriifa:
So, a biological mistake like you can identify who don't "count?? Lol, bro you're so funny. grin
Re: Abia State Governor Contributes 13million To Save Actor Prince James Uche (photo by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jan 11, 2017
CplusJason:
Lol, The groteseque fellow shouldn't have brought the issue of unemployment here. He's trying to condemn the kind hearted governor same with the ratbag talking about salaries. grin

E done do. grin
Afriifa:
That's my boo boo o!, he counts dear. grin

Ignore him.
Re: Abia State Governor Contributes 13million To Save Actor Prince James Uche (photo by CplusJason: 5:51pm On Jan 11, 2017
Benita27:
E done do. grin
Lol, alright, lemme ignore the dead man cos dead men don't count cheesy
Re: Abia State Governor Contributes 13million To Save Actor Prince James Uche (photo by Afriifa(m): 5:55pm On Jan 11, 2017
Benita27:
E done do. grin That's my boo boo o!, he counts dear. grin

Ignore him.
lol. I will do.
Re: Abia State Governor Contributes 13million To Save Actor Prince James Uche (photo by ScotsReferendum: 5:55pm On Jan 11, 2017
He hasnt paid salaries and pensions

Useless governor angry
Re: Abia State Governor Contributes 13million To Save Actor Prince James Uche (photo by Afriifa(m): 5:58pm On Jan 11, 2017
CplusJason:
So, a biological mistake like you can identify who don't "count?? Lol, bro you're so funny. grin
biological mistake? Hmmm. Cool
Re: Abia State Governor Contributes 13million To Save Actor Prince James Uche (photo by Afriifa(m): 5:59pm On Jan 11, 2017
ScotsReferendum:
He hasnt paid salaries and pensions
Useless governor angry
lol, are u serious?
Re: Abia State Governor Contributes 13million To Save Actor Prince James Uche (photo by Afriifa(m): 6:01pm On Jan 11, 2017
CplusJason:

empower not to be employed by the governor, please try to understand.
Re: Abia State Governor Contributes 13million To Save Actor Prince James Uche (photo by CplusJason: 6:06pm On Jan 11, 2017
Afriifa:
empower not to be employed by the governor, please try to understand.
Alright, but we're talking of the help he rendered Not empowerment. Let's commend him for trying to save a life first.
Re: Abia State Governor Contributes 13million To Save Actor Prince James Uche (photo by CplusJason: 6:08pm On Jan 11, 2017
Afriifa:
biological mistake? Hmmm. Cool
My Apologise for that bro.

Don't take it to heart.
Re: Abia State Governor Contributes 13million To Save Actor Prince James Uche (photo by Afriifa(m): 6:14pm On Jan 11, 2017
CplusJason:
Alright, but we're talking of the help he rendered Not empowerment. Let's commend him for trying to save a life first.
i do appreciate that. Sometimes we don't make that a public issue. Someone is telling he hasn't paid workers their wages. Just imagine howmany of them could be starving with their families now. Try to feel people's pain not their happiness and you would get the picture
Re: Abia State Governor Contributes 13million To Save Actor Prince James Uche (photo by Afriifa(m): 6:16pm On Jan 11, 2017
CplusJason:
My Apologise for that bro.
Don't take it to heart.
you don't have to. I don't feel like it.
Re: Abia State Governor Contributes 13million To Save Actor Prince James Uche (photo by CplusJason: 6:18pm On Jan 11, 2017
Afriifa:
i do appreciate that. Sometimes we don't make that a public issue. Someone is telling he hasn't paid workers their wages. Just imagine howmany of them could be starving with their families now. Try to feel people's pain not their happiness and you would get the picture
So, he did wrong by helping a prince james uche?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is The Media Silent Over Fulani Attacks In Akwa Ibom [pics] / Buruji Kashamu Rejects Fayose As New PDP Govs' Forum Chair / Traffic Gridlock Due To Acting President Prof Osinbanjo's Visit To Edo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.