Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,151 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:30 AM

Your Ex Living In The Same Compound With You And Your Spouse - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Your Ex Living In The Same Compound With You And Your Spouse (2699 Views)

How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? / If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? / Think Twice Before You Live In The Same Compound With Your Landlord /landlady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Ex Living In The Same Compound With You And Your Spouse by JonTal: 10:56am On Feb 24, 2016
Good morning, family nairalanders.

A woman in my part of town is facing a dilemma. She lives with her husaband and children in a compound where they also let out apartments to tenants. Late last week one prospective tenant who she could recognise as her last boy friend before she got married visited the house with an estate agent (even though the man did not see her). The ex- boyfriend is also now married.

So, she is asking if she should open up and tell her husband that she doesn't want that man as their tenant because the man is her ex- boy friend and she already feels uncomfortable seeing the man or she should keep quiet.

So what is your take on this? What would you do if you were in her shoes?
Re: Your Ex Living In The Same Compound With You And Your Spouse by Nobody: 10:57am On Feb 24, 2016
cheesy she should move on with her life, ex boo is ex boo, so let her fvck off her mind from there
Re: Your Ex Living In The Same Compound With You And Your Spouse by immortalcrown(m): 11:02am On Feb 24, 2016
Nonsense! Sexual immorality is bad. Let her face the shame.

1 Like

Re: Your Ex Living In The Same Compound With You And Your Spouse by ChappyChase: 11:06am On Feb 24, 2016
immortalcrown:
Are you are clown or banny!? My friend read well before you spill gibberish out of that sh!t hole you call mouth!
*to topic*
She better open up to the husband and make sure the ex does not rent the apartment in oder to avoid stories that touch!

3 Likes

Re: Your Ex Living In The Same Compound With You And Your Spouse by myfantasies(f): 11:15am On Feb 24, 2016
immortalcrown:
Which shame is dat

R u sure u read the topic at all

2 Likes

Re: Your Ex Living In The Same Compound With You And Your Spouse by JonTal: 11:17am On Feb 24, 2016
osedvgirl:
cheesy she should move on with her life, ex boo is ex boo, so let her fvck off her mind from there

How do you think she can stay on her own if she allows that man to rent the apartment from her husband? She is already afraid for her marriage
Re: Your Ex Living In The Same Compound With You And Your Spouse by kowema(f): 11:21am On Feb 24, 2016
Hm!. Old fire wood
Re: Your Ex Living In The Same Compound With You And Your Spouse by Nobody: 12:37pm On Feb 24, 2016
JonTal:

How do you think she can stay on her own if she allows that man to rent the apartment from her husband? She is already afraid for her marriage
she aint loyal in her marriage then
Re: Your Ex Living In The Same Compound With You And Your Spouse by JudgementHammer: 12:43pm On Feb 24, 2016
Ah it won't be easy o cuz d attraction might wanna set in later and if she refuses to let him into d house, he would think she's using power bcus her husband now have money and owns the house and she in turn wouldn't want him to feel hurt that way.

I'll advice she tell her husband and d man shdn't let him in bcus he may grow to become a wild and disrespectful tenant (courtesy of his wife's influence) and it will be too late to react then as it would have become a gossip topic in d compound that they had something personal for such a hot fight.
Re: Your Ex Living In The Same Compound With You And Your Spouse by pbs4real(m): 12:47pm On Feb 24, 2016
Gbese re o
Re: Your Ex Living In The Same Compound With You And Your Spouse by JonTal: 1:20pm On Feb 24, 2016
JudgementHammer:
Ah it won't be easy o cuz d attraction might wanna set in later and if she refuses to let him into d house, he would think she's using power bcus her husband now have money and owns the house and she in turn wouldn't want him to feel hurt that way.

I'll advice she tell her husband and d man shdn't let him in bcus he may grow to become a wild and disrespectful tenant (courtesy of his wife's influence) and it will be too late to react then as it would have become a gossip topic in d compound that they had something personal for such a hot fight.

Many thanks. Note taken
Re: Your Ex Living In The Same Compound With You And Your Spouse by JonTal: 1:32pm On Feb 24, 2016
osedvgirl:

she aint loyal in her marriage then

There is a quote that says, when you excape a temptation, do not leave a forwarding address for the devil.

To what extend will her being loyal help her if the object of temptation is right there before her eyes on a daily basis?
Re: Your Ex Living In The Same Compound With You And Your Spouse by pet4ril(f): 2:56pm On Feb 24, 2016
No big deal there nau.
Old things have passed away
Re: Your Ex Living In The Same Compound With You And Your Spouse by Acidosis(m): 4:08pm On Feb 24, 2016
I won't accept that.

2 Likes

Re: Your Ex Living In The Same Compound With You And Your Spouse by immortalcrown(m): 4:12pm On Feb 24, 2016
myfantasies:
Which shame is dat

R u sure u read the topic at all
Mrs Correction, what does it mean for a person to be rendered uncomfortable by the presence of his or her former sexual partner?
Re: Your Ex Living In The Same Compound With You And Your Spouse by myfantasies(f): 4:20pm On Feb 24, 2016
immortalcrown:
Mrs Correction, what does it mean for a person to be rendered uncomfortable by the presence of his or her former sexual partner?
My guy go nd sit down

Dey dated before she got married

So if ur sister dated someone else before getting married to her recent husband it is now a shameful act

D woman is only trying to avoid trouble, cos we humans are kind of funny, d husband might not like d idea of his wife ex staying in the same compound, if he gets to know, nd dis might cos problems, same as the guys wife

We hate hearing or seeing our lovers ex, especially when we know dey r not far, even wen nothing is going on, we tend to feel dat something is up

3 Likes

Re: Your Ex Living In The Same Compound With You And Your Spouse by immortalcrown(m): 4:23pm On Feb 24, 2016
ChappyChase:

Are you are clown or banny!? My friend read well before you spill gibberish out of that sh!t hole you call mouth!
*to topic*
She better open up to the husband and make sure the ex does not rent the apartment in oder to avoid stories that touch!
In this era, sexual immorality has made almost all humans related or connected to one another. people that have committed sexual immorality sometimes have their former sexual partners as house neighbors, church members, colleagues, etc. So the only way to avoid them is to kill either yourself or the partner. In fact, why did you indulge in sexual immorality when you know that you would feel bad to come across the accomplice in future? Did you do it with the hope that the person will die off after the act?

1 Like

Re: Your Ex Living In The Same Compound With You And Your Spouse by immortalcrown(m): 4:27pm On Feb 24, 2016
myfantasies:
My guy go nd sit down

Dey dated before she got married

So if ur sister dated someone else before getting married to her recent husband it is now a shameful act

D woman is only trying to avoid trouble, cos we humans are kind of funny, d husband might not like d idea of his wife ex staying in the same compound, if he gets to know, nd dis might cos problems, same as the guys wife

We hate hearing or seeing our lovers ex, especially when we know dey r not far, even wen nothing is going on, we tend to feel dat something is up
Mrs Justifier, can't there be dating without sex? Even outside religion, premarital sex is an immoral act and it is worse when you eventually fail to make the partner your spouse except in the communities that practice evil tradition.
Re: Your Ex Living In The Same Compound With You And Your Spouse by myfantasies(f): 4:29pm On Feb 24, 2016
immortalcrown:
Mr Justifier, can't there be dating without sex? Even outside religion, premarital sex is an immoral act except in the communities that practice evil tradition.
Well sorry it's a MISS

You r one of those dat come online to claim holier than thou attitude

STORY FOR AMADIOHA
Re: Your Ex Living In The Same Compound With You And Your Spouse by immortalcrown(m): 4:34pm On Feb 24, 2016
myfantasies:
Well sorry it's a MISS

You r one of those dat come online to claim holier than thou attitude

STORY FOR AMADIOHA
Your tone clearly reveals that you have been defeated in this argument.
Re: Your Ex Living In The Same Compound With You And Your Spouse by myfantasies(f): 4:40pm On Feb 24, 2016
immortalcrown:
Your tone clearly reveals that you have been defeated in this argument.
Which argument

How old are you

I always make d mistake of not asking someone's age before i quote dem... GOSH
Re: Your Ex Living In The Same Compound With You And Your Spouse by immortalcrown(m): 4:50pm On Feb 24, 2016
myfantasies:
Which argument

How old are you

I always make d mistake of not asking someone's age before i quote dem... GOSH
You have clearly diverted from the topic of this conversation. What matters here is the truth about premarital sex, not age.
Re: Your Ex Living In The Same Compound With You And Your Spouse by myfantasies(f): 4:52pm On Feb 24, 2016
immortalcrown:
You have clearly diverted from the topic of this conversation. What matters here is the truth about premarital sex, not age.
Now i know wat d problem is

I should have realised earlier, don't worry wen u get dere u will eat ur words
Re: Your Ex Living In The Same Compound With You And Your Spouse by immortalcrown(m): 5:01pm On Feb 24, 2016
myfantasies:
Now i know wat d problem is

I should have realised earlier, don't worry wen u get dere u will eat ur words
When I get to where?
Re: Your Ex Living In The Same Compound With You And Your Spouse by myfantasies(f): 5:04pm On Feb 24, 2016
immortalcrown:
When I get to where?
Never mind

Only d wise will understand

I am trying to round up my day at work

Ttyl
Re: Your Ex Living In The Same Compound With You And Your Spouse by immortalcrown(m): 5:09pm On Feb 24, 2016
myfantasies:
Never mind

Only d wise will understand

I am trying to round up my day at work

Ttyl
Yes! You are right, only the wise will understand that you are evasive in this discussion.
Re: Your Ex Living In The Same Compound With You And Your Spouse by JonTal: 5:44pm On Feb 24, 2016
Thanks pals for your contributions so far. I've been busy at work, thus not been around to join you guys.

Thanks be to God, today's work is done.

@Immortalcrown and @myfantasies, please, lets come back to the main subject of this thread and not derail it. Others are also welcomed to join us.

Thanks.
Re: Your Ex Living In The Same Compound With You And Your Spouse by myfantasies(f): 8:37pm On Feb 24, 2016
JonTal:
Thanks pals for your contributions so far. I've been busy at work, thus not been around to join you guys.

Thanks be to God, today's work is done.

@Immortalcrown and @myfantasies, please, lets come back to the main subject of this thread and not derail it. Others are also welcomed to join us.

Thanks.
JonTal i just logged in nd saw u mentioned my moniker

Wats my offence
Re: Your Ex Living In The Same Compound With You And Your Spouse by JonTal: 9:36pm On Feb 24, 2016
myfantasies:
JonTal i just logged in nd saw u mentioned my moniker

Wats my offence

cheesycheesy You have not commited any offence @myfantasies. I only encouraged you to continue with the subject matter. smiley
Re: Your Ex Living In The Same Compound With You And Your Spouse by myfantasies(f): 9:43pm On Feb 24, 2016
JonTal:

cheesycheesy You have not commited any offence @myfantasies. I only encouraged you to continue with the subject matter. smiley
Well i think i am done
Re: Your Ex Living In The Same Compound With You And Your Spouse by lily12(f): 6:03am On Feb 25, 2016
She should tell him. "N*ked and unashamed" should be the status quo in marriage. A prudent person sees trouble far away and hides himself/herself. Doesn't mean she has not moved on.. but no need playing with fire. You should never never never allow any loophole the enemy can mess with in your marriage
Re: Your Ex Living In The Same Compound With You And Your Spouse by Acidosis(m): 8:31am On Feb 25, 2016
If she refuses to tell the husband NOW, the man would eventually find out. I'm sure you all know the outcome...the thoughts...

(1) (Reply)

Men, Say Something Good About The Woman/women In Your Life / Please, Your Advise / Changed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.