Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,470 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Rotimi Amaechi Meets With African Shipowners At Conference In Lagos. Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rotimi Amaechi Meets With African Shipowners At Conference In Lagos. Photos (23390 Views)

Donald Duke, Peter Obi At Conference For Young And Emerging Leaders / Amaechi Meets Niger Delta People Over Socio-Economic Direction Of The Region / Photo: Amaechi Meets Buhari In Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rotimi Amaechi Meets With African Shipowners At Conference In Lagos. Photos by dainformant(m): 11:34am On Feb 24, 2016
Honorable minister of transportation, Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi in an interactive section with the African shipowners Association, at the on going 2016 African Maritime Conference in Lagos.

http://www.nationalhelm.com/2016/02/rotimi-amaechi-meets-with-african.html

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Meets With African Shipowners At Conference In Lagos. Photos by CastedDude: 11:37am On Feb 24, 2016
good for him
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Meets With African Shipowners At Conference In Lagos. Photos by Xposer: 11:38am On Feb 24, 2016
dat one dey
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Meets With African Shipowners At Conference In Lagos. Photos by JingoOAU(m): 11:44am On Feb 24, 2016
Igbos are the biggest shipowners in Africa...dont know why Judas is presiding over our affairs...

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Meets With African Shipowners At Conference In Lagos. Photos by mynd1(f): 11:45am On Feb 24, 2016
I just don't know y I love dis man. cool

25 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Meets With African Shipowners At Conference In Lagos. Photos by jieta: 11:47am On Feb 24, 2016
g

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Meets With African Shipowners At Conference In Lagos. Photos by Progressive01(m): 1:14pm On Feb 24, 2016
JingoOAU:
Igbos are the biggest shipowners in Africa...dont know why Judas is presiding over our affairs...

Albert Einstein was Igbo I heard. You guys are so great you make god envious. grin

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Meets With African Shipowners At Conference In Lagos. Photos by cutetopsey(f): 1:58pm On Feb 24, 2016
OK.
We don hear
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Meets With African Shipowners At Conference In Lagos. Photos by McMayowa(m): 1:59pm On Feb 24, 2016
Thats nice of him
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Meets With African Shipowners At Conference In Lagos. Photos by skedemi(m): 2:00pm On Feb 24, 2016
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Meets With African Shipowners At Conference In Lagos. Photos by Sunnycliff(m): 2:00pm On Feb 24, 2016
What the Hell went wrong with Amaechi that he cancelled the Nigeria Maritime University in Delta while approving the University status of College of Aviation Zaria? This is a scar that can't be healed so soon in the heart of we Nicer Deltans!!
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Meets With African Shipowners At Conference In Lagos. Photos by hrworld: 2:00pm On Feb 24, 2016
JingoOAU:

Olopolo kukuru.

32 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Meets With African Shipowners At Conference In Lagos. Photos by Sunnycliff(m): 2:00pm On Feb 24, 2016
What the Hell went wrong with Amaechi that he cancelled the Nigeria Maritime University in Delta while approving the University status of College of Aviation Zaria? This is a scar that can't be healed so soon in the heart of we Niger Deltans!! You don't sell your people for a pottage with the uncircumcised!!!

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Meets With African Shipowners At Conference In Lagos. Photos by Hysmady(m): 2:01pm On Feb 24, 2016
When is he meeting with sea pirates for conference?
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Meets With African Shipowners At Conference In Lagos. Photos by skedemi(m): 2:01pm On Feb 24, 2016
I gat noin to say
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Meets With African Shipowners At Conference In Lagos. Photos by jaylister(m): 2:05pm On Feb 24, 2016
ok
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Meets With African Shipowners At Conference In Lagos. Photos by frisky2good(m): 2:05pm On Feb 24, 2016
The association has less than 10 members?
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Meets With African Shipowners At Conference In Lagos. Photos by drnoel: 2:07pm On Feb 24, 2016
Progressive01:
Albert Einstein was Igbo I heard. You guys are so great you make god envious. grin

Looks like u smoked something, where did u read in history that Einstein was igbo? Pls stop such comments. Igbos are enemies onto themselves.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Meets With African Shipowners At Conference In Lagos. Photos by AwesomeRims(m): 2:08pm On Feb 24, 2016
mynd1:
I just don't know I love dis man. cool

We need to meet each oda asap... #Ihavefoundwifey
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Meets With African Shipowners At Conference In Lagos. Photos by fleshbone(m): 2:12pm On Feb 24, 2016
Adwexky:
Will The Meeting Make Naira Appreciates against Dollar?

GET A CHEAP 'n' NEAT TOKUNBO PC --- CHECK MY SIGNATURE.

Dude, we now buy made in Nigeria stuff! Start selling Zinox system, Omatek systems

#BuyNaijaToGrowTheNaira.

6 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Meets With African Shipowners At Conference In Lagos. Photos by anonimi: 2:13pm On Feb 24, 2016
Will these shipowners REFUND the looted funds from Rivers people that should have completed the light rail that the dog of ubima abandoned

Kenai:
The Rivers Monorail has already arrived...

And it's about to take off...
[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/1570278_images-4_jpeg_jpeg2ce038dbd0b51d8e59b0a0d616a6e40b[/img]

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/1570371_screenshot_2014-07-23-16-07-14_png29b18d0d659492af789f2e7a9401cc15[/img]

... To outer space.

Mogidi:
He delivered good governance hence his protégé was unsuccessful in his bid to become governor.
Amaechi is high on grade 1 Buhari urine.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Meets With African Shipowners At Conference In Lagos. Photos by YGF07(m): 2:18pm On Feb 24, 2016
mynd1:
I just don't know I love dis man. cool

grin
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Meets With African Shipowners At Conference In Lagos. Photos by MissingBudget: 2:18pm On Feb 24, 2016
No Orji Uzor Kalu, no ship owners' party.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Meets With African Shipowners At Conference In Lagos. Photos by YGF07(m): 2:20pm On Feb 24, 2016
hrworld:

Olopolo kukuru.

Haha cheesy
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Meets With African Shipowners At Conference In Lagos. Photos by Adwexky(m): 2:26pm On Feb 24, 2016
The phone you used to type this is made in Nigeria?
fleshbone:

Dude, we now buy made in Nigeria stuff! Start selling Zinox system, Omatek systems

#BuyNaijaToGrowTheNaira.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Meets With African Shipowners At Conference In Lagos. Photos by klax(m): 2:31pm On Feb 24, 2016
Oh my good God!!! Amaechi meet with Africa Ship Owner pls to discuss what So that is what will safe Naira oh sorry that is what will create good road and good transportation in Nigeria oh sorry, so meeting them will make Nigeria the best shipping company in Africa Very funny indeed I'm sure many will understand this set of minister are the worst in Nigeria history to date.

God I'm begging you to forgive us our sins because APC is a punishment for Nigeria and buhari is a torture for Nigeria sin because when he went to joined hands with all these bunches of time wasters, directionless and useless people that surrounded him I knew he(buhari) has lost it.

Up till now no single minister made any impart they are all as dead as pooh both in plans and technical know how. Pls where is the almighty Fashola, the bastard called Amaechi, good boy fayemi pls where are you Proof your profile and quote us wrong, its a shame. Tourist president plus walking around ministers its pathetic.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Meets With African Shipowners At Conference In Lagos. Photos by SmartMugu: 2:31pm On Feb 24, 2016
I missed that meeting. I was on my ship but there was traffic on the waters on my way there.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Can Lead The PDP Back To Aso Rock? / Tolu Ogunlesi Compares 10,000 Trader Money To Obasanjo's Keke NAPEP / Obasanjo: If We Expose Those In Buhari Government, They Will Go To Jail & Hell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.