Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,116 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

Nigerians tagged scammers in Hollywood movie. SCREENSHOTS ATTACHED - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigerians tagged scammers in Hollywood movie. SCREENSHOTS ATTACHED (853 Views)

See The Monitor Lizard I Caught (pics Attached) / "Nigerians Are Not All Scammers And Fraudsters" Swiss Woman Reveals (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians tagged scammers in Hollywood movie. SCREENSHOTS ATTACHED by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 11:51am On Feb 24, 2016
Why don't other nations identify Nigeria with the good things it is known for which I can proudly say out weigh the bad stuff such as petty scams which is something that people from other countries also do? This is a crime which alot of youth the world over partake in especially when juicy opportunities arise why then are Nigerians being singled out? I know of cases where Europeans scam Nigerians as I have also been a victim.
Few days back, an American musician tagged a scam that was done with his picture n name "cheap NIGERIAN SCAM" and I am sure he lost a whole lot of fans that day.
Just today again, my sister was watching the second season of a movie titled "PERSON OF INTEREST" when she called my attention to sth demeaning in the movie. An Asian guy was getting things heated in bed with his girlfriend when two black guys walked into the room and he asked and I quote :

"Don't you guys knock?"
To which the black guy said they were there to collect the money he owed them and the Asian guy asked and I quote:
"Are you the NIGERIAN SCAMMERS? I can't believe you are actually NIGERIANS"

Such demeaning and embarrassing idea of Nigerians...
Personally I doubt if Other Nations would take it lightly with movie industries that insult her citizens and I think the #NIGERIANGOVERNMENT should do something about this bad image. We all know what Happened when Hollywood made a movie that mocked Kim Jong and Korea as a whole..... Korea didn't take it lightly the way Nigeria is taking this issue....

See screenshots after the cut......

(1) (Reply)

Married Gospel Singer Found Dead In Hotel After Lodging With Pastor / **breaking!!!! Change Is Finally Here!!!!!!! / How Many Times Have You Been Banned On Niarland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.