Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Uk-based Wife Disrupts Wedding Between Her Husband & New Wife - pics - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Uk-based Wife Disrupts Wedding Between Her Husband & New Wife - pics (84039 Views)

Foreign Based Naija Or Naija Based Wife / 'I Do All The Underwear Shopping For Her';Man Who Loves To Package His Wife.PICS / Judge Orders Husband To Have Sex With His Wife (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uk-based Wife Disrupts Wedding Between Her Husband & New Wife - pics by Nobody: 3:12pm On Feb 24, 2016
PresVA:
Husband isn't scarce.. Some people are just so greedy and inconsiderate; wanting to reap when they didn't sow...

I blame the man most because someone can't wreck your home if an insider doesn't give him/her the opportunity. .. the shameless man purposely wrecked his home. .

She believes "husbands are scarce now", that's why she rushed to grab the (married but single man) who offered the opportunity cheesy
Re: Uk-based Wife Disrupts Wedding Between Her Husband & New Wife - pics by onadana: 3:12pm On Feb 24, 2016
How punanny make men not to think straight beats me.

1 Like

Re: Uk-based Wife Disrupts Wedding Between Her Husband & New Wife - pics by raayah(f): 3:12pm On Feb 24, 2016
seangy4konji:
I hate women who destroy homes.

Always looking for ready made homes to touch down.

Sure God does not like such. They might have started from gateman to street gawking to mortuary cleaning before almighty blessed them you will just come with your yam leg and hairy toto and want to start licking the sweat of another lady.

If trailer jam you and we laugh instead if rip they will now start abusing us on nairaland.

No be so now?find a hustler make una build riches together. Hoes everywhere.

Destroying homes, please who left their family to marry another man? Someone decided that his wife of 20 years was not worth it and decided to marry another woman?

For all we know, this woman might not know that this man was married.

There's only one home destroyer in this story and its not the woman.

6 Likes

Re: Uk-based Wife Disrupts Wedding Between Her Husband & New Wife - pics by Nobody: 3:14pm On Feb 24, 2016
YGF07:

The selfish act of today's ladies. The married man shows more care and is ready to spoil to get under there. Is that not their usual Anthem??

'The selfish acts of "some" ladies of today '

1 Like

Re: Uk-based Wife Disrupts Wedding Between Her Husband & New Wife - pics by Lilimax(f): 3:14pm On Feb 24, 2016
Husbands snatchers every where shocked
All these girls trying to reap where did not so.

She was not there when the wife of 20 years was weathering the marriage with the husband
only for this one so surface now undecided
Tell me how God will not answer any acidic prayer I raise on top of her head embarassed tongue sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk-based Wife Disrupts Wedding Between Her Husband & New Wife - pics by Cutehector(m): 3:15pm On Feb 24, 2016
Dat is women for u grin

1 Like

Re: Uk-based Wife Disrupts Wedding Between Her Husband & New Wife - pics by bloomin: 3:17pm On Feb 24, 2016
Shameless home breaker! the devil you serve will punish you!

1 Like

Re: Uk-based Wife Disrupts Wedding Between Her Husband & New Wife - pics by Fanirandele: 3:17pm On Feb 24, 2016
Madam face your husband, he is the problem. That is how poor Caroline Danjuma went around fighting side chicks, eventually he's still marrying one. A man cheats because he wants to

2 Likes

Re: Uk-based Wife Disrupts Wedding Between Her Husband & New Wife - pics by otitokoroleti: 3:18pm On Feb 24, 2016
OneManLegion:
Why is our agricultural sector still in a mess?

When we have so many hoes! gringringrin
hoes aint loyal. lmao, bad nigga

1 Like

Re: Uk-based Wife Disrupts Wedding Between Her Husband & New Wife - pics by papauju(m): 3:19pm On Feb 24, 2016
cruzita:
undecided when will women stop stealing husbands and when will men stop chasing everything under a skirt?a marriage as old as 20yrs u allowed a karishika destroy it for u.
if she is respecting her husband and do what she is supposed to do I don't think the man will go for another wife
Re: Uk-based Wife Disrupts Wedding Between Her Husband & New Wife - pics by ominskie: 3:19pm On Feb 24, 2016
Ngozi, I am a married woman too and will support you in prayers for God to deal with the strange woman in your home.

1 Like

Re: Uk-based Wife Disrupts Wedding Between Her Husband & New Wife - pics by ogbonnajude507: 3:19pm On Feb 24, 2016
raayah:
I simply do not understand why the woman is is insulting the new wife.

You husband of 20 years and the father of your 2 Children decided to start a relationship with someone else. Who is breaking Home? Is it not your husband?
Why are you attacking this girl who may not have even known what was going on? Your husband decided to leave you, court her, pay bride price and marry her, and here you are screaming that she stole your husband??
How? Is your husband a toy? How is it stealing?

I am 100 percent sure that your husband didn't start cheating today, you must have known but you turned a blind eye, thinking he won't leave you.

Not only did he leave you, he went ahead to marry her? Do you think all your social media rants will bring him back? He doesn't want you. He has made it very clear.

To all the women out there, staying with cheating husbands thinking he will stay, keep dreaming, one day you will also see your husband marrying someone else.

To the man, what can I say. You have decided to embarass yourself, your children and your family because of lust. You should have done the honourable thing by not getting married or divorcing but instead you choose to be unfaithful and deceitful. Do I blame you? Not really! your stupid wife and each other deserve each other
you sound like a frustrated being but i want you to kmow that what goes around,comes around.

2 Likes

Re: Uk-based Wife Disrupts Wedding Between Her Husband & New Wife - pics by nbright: 3:20pm On Feb 24, 2016
Girls grin angry angry

1 Like

Re: Uk-based Wife Disrupts Wedding Between Her Husband & New Wife - pics by raayah(f): 3:22pm On Feb 24, 2016
ogbonnajude507:
you sound like a frustrated being but i want you to kmow that what goes around,comes around.

Why the insult? This is my opinion on the issue.
Next time if you don't have something constructive to say, don't mention me at all.

4 Likes

Re: Uk-based Wife Disrupts Wedding Between Her Husband & New Wife - pics by raayah(f): 3:22pm On Feb 24, 2016
ominskie:
Ngozi, I am a married woman too and will support you in prayers for God to deal with the strange woman in your home.

Which home?

1 Like

Re: Uk-based Wife Disrupts Wedding Between Her Husband & New Wife - pics by grandstar(m): 3:23pm On Feb 24, 2016
he is a useless man

4 Likes

Re: Uk-based Wife Disrupts Wedding Between Her Husband & New Wife - pics by raayah(f): 3:23pm On Feb 24, 2016
papauju:
if she is respecting her husband and do what she is supposed to do I don't think the man will go for another wife

Now blaming the woman, even after a man cheats, we blame the woman for failing. What a misogynistic world we live in.

7 Likes

Re: Uk-based Wife Disrupts Wedding Between Her Husband & New Wife - pics by raayah(f): 3:24pm On Feb 24, 2016
bloomin:
Shameless home breaker! the devil you serve will punish you!

I assume you are talking about the man.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk-based Wife Disrupts Wedding Between Her Husband & New Wife - pics by yunafa(f): 3:25pm On Feb 24, 2016
Can the ibos please explain to us what is happening, why it is happening and what happens after.
Re: Uk-based Wife Disrupts Wedding Between Her Husband & New Wife - pics by KingTom(m): 3:29pm On Feb 24, 2016
Cutehector:
Dat is women for u grin
Guy na Nkwerre o just imagine. Our village grin

1 Like

Re: Uk-based Wife Disrupts Wedding Between Her Husband & New Wife - pics by LLKJSays(m): 3:29pm On Feb 24, 2016
END Time, LoVe/MaRRiage BuLL.Sheeet! angry
Re: Uk-based Wife Disrupts Wedding Between Her Husband & New Wife - pics by benedictac(f): 3:30pm On Feb 24, 2016
jeffizy:
Front seat tickets to the premiere available at ariyaticketsnairaland.com

Why have women stopped being virtuous?
Always eyeing the other woman's candy shop , why??

Is it the poverty in the land or sheer promiscuity?

When you say "women" you generalize it. And this makes me angry.

Meanwhile...
the babe get liver oh. After all that curses and warning she still went ahead.
Re: Uk-based Wife Disrupts Wedding Between Her Husband & New Wife - pics by Burger01(m): 3:30pm On Feb 24, 2016
This man go die young smiley
Re: Uk-based Wife Disrupts Wedding Between Her Husband & New Wife - pics by vaca1: 3:30pm On Feb 24, 2016
a woman capable of being a second wife is always heartless

1 Like

Re: Uk-based Wife Disrupts Wedding Between Her Husband & New Wife - pics by Freedom4us: 3:31pm On Feb 24, 2016
tpiar:
Is it just me, or are Igbo men getting more polygamous.

Eg flavour, now another one.

We all know that Yoruba men are polygamous already.
Re: Uk-based Wife Disrupts Wedding Between Her Husband & New Wife - pics by Originalsly: 3:33pm On Feb 24, 2016
Home wrecker?...I dont think so.There is more to this story. I think the 'old wife' and husband have been separated for yearssss.....she living her life but would not allow him to move on. She knew about the 'new wife' and the marriage plans....if her family was together she would've been confronting the husband from Day 1 instead of taking to social media to confront her replacement. No exchanges were reported between the two in all the drama which make me want to believe that there is some kind of restraining order on husband and wife and they both know breaking it can lead to immediate imprisonment.

1 Like

Re: Uk-based Wife Disrupts Wedding Between Her Husband & New Wife - pics by bukatyne(f): 3:34pm On Feb 24, 2016
jeffizy:
Front seat tickets to the premiere available at ariyaticketsnairaland.com

Why have women stopped being virtuous?
Always eyeing the other woman's candy shop , why??

Is it the poverty in the land or sheer promiscuity?

And the man that wanted a second wife is??

3 Likes

Re: Uk-based Wife Disrupts Wedding Between Her Husband & New Wife - pics by Cutehector(m): 3:34pm On Feb 24, 2016
KingTom:
Guy na Nkwerre o just imagine. Our village grin
who dash u nkwerre. grin

I think say u be Omo yoruba
Re: Uk-based Wife Disrupts Wedding Between Her Husband & New Wife - pics by danot1030: 3:34pm On Feb 24, 2016
Another scenario of adultery from that zone, again this is not a yoruba lady trying breaking another woman's home. The holier than thou saints always seeing pecks in their neighbour eyes while they ignore the logs in their own eyes are not saints after all, they are rotten and smelling.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk-based Wife Disrupts Wedding Between Her Husband & New Wife - pics by jpipe2000(m): 3:36pm On Feb 24, 2016
i'm not married yet but plan on having multiple wives, howeva ds dude is going about it in a totally wrong way. u have 2 tell ur wife if u plan on adding another woman to ur home. if she refuses then it's an6ther story shame on u, doc
Re: Uk-based Wife Disrupts Wedding Between Her Husband & New Wife - pics by pumpstroke: 3:37pm On Feb 24, 2016
CaroLyner:
ummm
Should we take this as your final comment?
Re: Uk-based Wife Disrupts Wedding Between Her Husband & New Wife - pics by bukatyne(f): 3:37pm On Feb 24, 2016
raayah:
I simply do not understand why the woman is insulting the new wife.

You husband of 20 years and the father of your 2 Children decided to start a relationship with someone else. Who is breaking Home? Is it not your husband?
Why are you attacking this girl who may not have even known what was going on? Your husband decided to leave you, court her, pay bride price and marry her, and here you are screaming that she stole your husband??
How? Is your husband a toy? How is it stealing?

I am 100 percent sure that your husband didn't start cheating today, you must have known but you turned a blind eye, thinking he won't leave you.

Not only did he leave you, he went ahead to marry her. Do you think all your social media rants will bring him back? He doesn't want you. He has made it very clear.

To all the women out there, staying with cheating husbands thinking he will stay, keep dreaming, one day you will also see your husband marrying someone else.

To the man, what can I say. You have decided to embarass yourself, your children and your family because of lust. You should have done the honourable thing by not getting married or divorcing but instead you choose to be unfaithful and deceitful. Do I blame you? Not really! you and your stupid wife deserve each other

You deserve a hug.

If the first wife was lucky to chases this one today, will she be fortunate to chase the second one tomorrow?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Married Men Sleeping With Their Wife's Sister Or Maid: Let's Talk About It. / Francis Van-Lare And Amara Van-Lare Are Divorced / Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Sperm Donor. See Qualifications

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.