Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,994 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Uk-based Wife Disrupts Wedding Between Her Husband & New Wife - pics - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Uk-based Wife Disrupts Wedding Between Her Husband & New Wife - pics (84040 Views)

Foreign Based Naija Or Naija Based Wife / 'I Do All The Underwear Shopping For Her';Man Who Loves To Package His Wife.PICS / Judge Orders Husband To Have Sex With His Wife (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uk-based Wife Disrupts Wedding Between Her Husband & New Wife - pics by Nobody: 7:14pm On Feb 24, 2016
crackhouse:
rich husband u mean?

smiley
Re: Uk-based Wife Disrupts Wedding Between Her Husband & New Wife - pics by tpiah2: 7:18pm On Feb 24, 2016
Re: Uk-based Wife Disrupts Wedding Between Her Husband & New Wife - pics by OneManLegion(m): 7:19pm On Feb 24, 2016
Henovy:

Speaking in parables? Please decode for me(us) jor.

Lol. I just played on the meanings of hoes(faithless sluts) and hoes(Farm tools).
Re: Uk-based Wife Disrupts Wedding Between Her Husband & New Wife - pics by cococandy(f): 7:28pm On Feb 24, 2016
Have you considered that it could be not because Igbo women are raised to swallow shyt in the name of marriage but Maybe just maybe Igbo men are more egalitarian as husbands.
Maybe they are taught better to respect their wives and families.

I agree that adultery,divorce and kids outside wedlock is highly frowned upon among my people.
But it is not always only women that are blamed when they do such.

Not to toot the horn of my people I've noticed men from other tribes tend to have that I'm-the-lord-I-can-do-what-I-want attitude than Igbo men.

Of course bad eggs abound in millions.
And Igbo traditions vary from state to state. Enugu, IMO, anambra etc. and even within states there are differences. So maybe some places might be the way you described (can't say what I don't totally know) but in my neck of the woods, women are bold and outspoken.
I can tell you the things I don't like about some traditional expectations from women in my side of igboland but shutting up and doing 'Ruth abokoku' in the face of utter disrespect is not one of them.

faustinalove:

Babe, thats how it is. How many igbo women hav u heard filing for divorce? Are u saying that all igbo marriages are perfect? U will hardly hear of an igbo woman filing for divorce unlike d yoruba women. Even d least educated yoruba woman knows her right as a woman. They arent scared of their husbands cos they know they can always remarry easily..but its different with our igbo women.

2 Likes

Re: Uk-based Wife Disrupts Wedding Between Her Husband & New Wife - pics by tpiah2: 7:37pm On Feb 24, 2016
cococandy:

I agree that adultery,divorce and kids outside wedlock used to be highly frowned upon among my people.

1 Like

Re: Uk-based Wife Disrupts Wedding Between Her Husband & New Wife - pics by CioAngels(f): 7:45pm On Feb 24, 2016
Clearance carter's songs said, don't blame the men, yes, he is right, i don't blame the men becos they will always hunt the women. The women should say know to a married man hunter. The issue here is that we don't have the full story if they are still married. But the so called new wife might be the reason for the bitterness in the home of the old wife. Women are getting deadlier with evil concortion they do to snatch someone husband or to destroy their husbands by turning them to houseboys in the house. Women are wicked. May our sons marry the best of women who will see them as first their, father, brother, friend and then husband and vice-vicer.
Re: Uk-based Wife Disrupts Wedding Between Her Husband & New Wife - pics by iykedare(m): 7:50pm On Feb 24, 2016
faustinalove:

Babe, thats how it is. How many igbo women hav u heard filing for divorce? Are u saying that all igbo marriages are perfect? U will hardly hear of an igbo woman filing for divorce unlike d yoruba women. Even d least educated yoruba woman knows her right as a woman. They arent scared of their husbands cos they know they can always remarry easily..but its different with our igbo women.

Hushhhhh. Some people actually have good marriages. You probably don't know that ibo men make better husbands than any other tribe. BTW,I'm half Ibo, half Yoruba.

Yeah,I agree that the ibo men and women are not quick to call for divorce because they put their children first in whatever decision they make. They hardly philander and know what it is to get married and remain happily married.

2 Likes

Re: Uk-based Wife Disrupts Wedding Between Her Husband & New Wife - pics by bigkahuna704(m): 7:55pm On Feb 24, 2016
I hear something like "we're on your case" .......I no dey o
Re: Uk-based Wife Disrupts Wedding Between Her Husband & New Wife - pics by Zellie: 8:03pm On Feb 24, 2016
Hoes everywhere cry
Re: Uk-based Wife Disrupts Wedding Between Her Husband & New Wife - pics by scobaba: 8:07pm On Feb 24, 2016
Stainlessbabe:
if you truly know the families as well as you claim
Then you should know that

1 The couple has been unhappily married and separated for sometime
Why? This tendency of naija wives disrespecting their husbands once the man has married them brought them over to Uk and then they manage to become a nurse and also gain citizenship.
2 the new wife is not a gold digger as she is very rich on her own. She has her own house too both in the city and the village . hee family is very wealthy and learned too
She is the younger sister to Justice Chioma Nwosu Iheme
You can google that name to know her better
3 Doc came home met her and fell head over heels in love. and who wouldn't
She's a total package beautiful, intelligent, rich and humble
4 No man of such repute a renowned medical doctor practicing in the UK would ever get married without divorcing his existing wife.
Finally ladies need to learn humility nor matter the status they think they have attained
You simply cant eat your cake and have it
Whenever a man remarries and everyone around him is happy for him instead of trying to discourage him or trying to reconcile him with his wife then you know that something is wrong somewhere

I think she is also the younger sister of kim kardashian's mother or queen elizabeth. You sure dont need to google that. She has houses allova the world and very rich. Yet of all the men in the world, na person husband hungry am. You talking, you must be a very small girl not to understand this thing. Sorry if i am brash, but i detest it anywhere i hear or see.... Cases where a woman comes into the home of another woman in cases like this where the supposed 'divorce' you claim is not in black and white. I am not from nkwerre, the existing wife doesnt know me but your friend should brace up for a tough battle. Justice sister no marry person husband angry

3 Likes

Re: Uk-based Wife Disrupts Wedding Between Her Husband & New Wife - pics by Stillfire: 8:28pm On Feb 24, 2016
faustinalove:

What da heck? Why should Igbo women be filing for divorce, when Igbo men are more likely to take their marriage vows seriously?

Is having rights now analogous to the rate of divorces the female of the community has? Lmao. grin grin grin

Please go and read on the Igbo dual sex political system to understand who the Igbo people are. It is beyond your questionable experiences or is this a matter of using nollywood to analyze the male female dynamic in Igbo land? Where illiterates have propagated the idea of the male dominating all spheres of social and political institutions? Please don't. When it comes to rights, Igbo women are not far behind to the men. Thank you!

3 Likes

Re: Uk-based Wife Disrupts Wedding Between Her Husband & New Wife - pics by Stainlessbabe: 8:40pm On Feb 24, 2016
scobaba:

I think she is also the younger sister of kim kardashian's mother or queen elizabeth. You sure dont need to google that. She has houses allova the world and very rich. Yet of all the men in the world, na person husband hungry am. You talking, you must be a very small girl not to understand this thing. Sorry if i am brash, but i detest it anywhere i hear or see.... Cases where a woman comes into the home of another woman in cases like this where the supposed 'divorce' you claim is not in black and white. I am not from nkwerre, the existing wife doesnt know me but your friend should brace up for a tough battle. Justice sister no marry person husband angry
The only thing that will happen is exactly whar is happening
Clamouring for sympathy on social medias nothing else.
Bro Chin is happy with his bride
In the midst of all these
He recently posted the picture of his beautiful bride which he tagged ''Osy na Chi''
And truly the babe si na chi mehn!!
I'm happy for him

2 Likes

Re: Uk-based Wife Disrupts Wedding Between Her Husband & New Wife - pics by Dindondin(m): 8:49pm On Feb 24, 2016
jeffizy:
Front seat tickets to the premiere available at ariyaticketsnairaland.com

Why have women stopped being virtuous?
Always eyeing the other woman's candy shop , why??

Is it the poverty in the land or sheer promiscuity?
poverty plus promiscuity
Re: Uk-based Wife Disrupts Wedding Between Her Husband & New Wife - pics by larrybee2017(f): 8:53pm On Feb 24, 2016
raayah:
I simply do not understand why the woman is insulting the new wife.

You husband of 20 years and the father of your 2 Children decided to start a relationship with someone else. Who is breaking Home? Is it not your husband?
Why are you attacking this girl who may not have even known what was going on? Your husband decided to leave you, court her, pay bride price and marry her, and here you are screaming that she stole your husband??
How? Is your husband a toy? How is it stealing?

I am 100 percent sure that your husband didn't start cheating today, you must have known but you turned a blind eye, thinking he won't leave you.

Not only did he leave you, he went ahead to marry her. Do you think all your social media rants will bring him back? He doesn't want you. He has made it very clear.

To all the women out there, staying with cheating husbands thinking he will stay, keep dreaming, one day you will also see your husband marrying someone else.

To the man, what can I say. You have decided to embarass yourself, your children and your family because of lust. You should have done the honourable thing by not getting married or divorcing but instead you choose to be unfaithful and deceitful. Do I blame you? Not really! you and your stupid wife deserve each other
I see why you make this comment. Its a world where what goes around comes around, wait and see young lady it won't be too long. Sometime when I see comment like this I can't but ask 'is this write sane or high on drugs? But one thing I can only reserve my comment for now till then
Re: Uk-based Wife Disrupts Wedding Between Her Husband & New Wife - pics by scobaba: 9:04pm On Feb 24, 2016
Stainlessbabe:
The only thing that will happen is exactly whar is happening
Clamouring for sympathy on social medias nothing else.
Bro Chin is happy with his bride
In the midst of all these
He recently posted the picture of his beautiful bride which he tagged ''Osy na Chi''
And truly the babe si na chi mehn!!
I'm happy for him

Surely you are related to the new bride.

I wish you the happiness you wish your sister. May you get such happiness plenty ijn amen. smiley

1 Like

Re: Uk-based Wife Disrupts Wedding Between Her Husband & New Wife - pics by GallantKing(m): 9:26pm On Feb 24, 2016
OneManLegion:
Why is our agricultural sector still in a mess?

When we have so many hoes! gringringrin

This post made my day. Hilarious

2 Likes

Re: Uk-based Wife Disrupts Wedding Between Her Husband & New Wife - pics by Stainlessbabe: 9:32pm On Feb 24, 2016
scobaba:

I wish you the happiness you wish your sister. May you get such happiness plenty ijn amen. smiley
I'm not related to the bride rather a little to the man and yes i'm happy that he has finally found happiness.
Osi na Chi

2 Likes

Re: Uk-based Wife Disrupts Wedding Between Her Husband & New Wife - pics by Nobody: 10:06pm On Feb 24, 2016
I hate husband snatchers with passion, but having said that, let me sound a note of Warning to everyone who cares to listen.
If you're in a relationship and you're not happy, please take the next available exit.

One lawyer women had just stabbed her husband to death in ondo state. The manner the man's friends were praising him signify that he wasn't happy in the first marriage or they want their friend to have a fresh meat after 20 years.

Please borrow a leaf from Anita Oyakwilome, if you're not happy in any relationship, please take a bow and save your partner's life.

My 1 cent.

3 Likes

Re: Uk-based Wife Disrupts Wedding Between Her Husband & New Wife - pics by tpiar: 10:30pm On Feb 24, 2016
scobaba:

folks tend to swing whichever way they feel will benefit them.

No such thing as personal standard, its all a lie.
Re: Uk-based Wife Disrupts Wedding Between Her Husband & New Wife - pics by tpiar: 10:30pm On Feb 24, 2016
ochukwuma15:
I hate husband snatchers with passion, but having said that, let me sound a note of Warning to everyone who cares to listen.
If you're in a relationship and you're not happy, please take the next available exit.

One lawyer women had just stabbed her husband to death in my state. The manner the man's friends were praising him signify that he wasn't happy in the first marriage or they want their friend to have a fresh meat after 20 years.

Please borrow a leaf from me, if you're not happy in any relationship, please take a bow and save your partner's life.

My 1 cent.
Re: Uk-based Wife Disrupts Wedding Between Her Husband & New Wife - pics by mekonglobal(m): 10:53pm On Feb 24, 2016
Eyekandi:
Indeed husbands are scarce embarassed
No, ready made husbands are scarce....

1 Like

Re: Uk-based Wife Disrupts Wedding Between Her Husband & New Wife - pics by Nobody: 12:01am On Feb 25, 2016
I am EgunMogaji and I approve the new wife.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk-based Wife Disrupts Wedding Between Her Husband & New Wife - pics by queenelizabeth: 12:31am On Feb 25, 2016
revolt:
do u knw what will make a man decide to leave his marriage if 20yrs? Do u knw what an egotistic,unsubmissive, abusive wife can make a man do?

After 20yrs of blissful marriage, a man should show love more to his children. Children need their Dad's attention more during that stage. He should stop looking for fresh wine.
My uncle (upto 30yrs of marriage)would have done the same thing with one calabar babymama from another man if not for the timely intervention of his wife who was informed by his relatives. Becos of the houses they have in the villa, all those golddiggers come with diff styles to help him out with his work in the villa. Witchcraft was involved. He neva wantd her to come to d villa. She was busy playing obedient wife (been obedient & submissive at times makes you look like a fool). The day she went to her villa to attend a burial nd decided to touch down to greet her in laws was when they told her the fullstory. Na so, she waka go see diff pastors. She even fight the woman. Now, anytime he goes to d villa, she goes with him.
I know friends who knowingly marry men who have wives abroad. They beg people not to snap pics during such weddings.
Every gal wants a good life. Some are confortable been mistresses becos of money. The most painful thing abt such gals is that, they dont do anything meaningful with the money they get

Back to the story, the man was vulnerable and the new bride took advantage of it. Never allow your man to travel alone

1 Like

Re: Uk-based Wife Disrupts Wedding Between Her Husband & New Wife - pics by tpiar: 12:40am On Feb 25, 2016
so this "doctor" took time off from treating sick people to go and be "marrying" up and down?

amazing.

All the way from London for that matter.
Re: Uk-based Wife Disrupts Wedding Between Her Husband & New Wife - pics by tpiar: 1:01am On Feb 25, 2016
Amid the saga, the ‘old’ wife, who already has 2 children for her husband, has reportedly traveled back to the UK, likewise her husband; whereas, the new bride has reportedly moved into the couple’s mansion at the said area of the state where the wedding took place.

so, the wife travelled back to London and left Miss "Golden Shoe" to be frolicking around the house at will?

unbelievable story.
Re: Uk-based Wife Disrupts Wedding Between Her Husband & New Wife - pics by tpiar: 1:15am On Feb 25, 2016
Re: Uk-based Wife Disrupts Wedding Between Her Husband & New Wife - pics by Pidggin(f): 1:29am On Feb 25, 2016
It seems this man had the ideal family to most people, an industrious wife and two kids. But... HE wasn't satisfied with this. Hence HE chose to have another family.

I don't understand why the wife is blaming the other lady when her husband is the one being unfaithful to her.

Between, it seems the man wants his own Osinachi.

1 Like

Re: Uk-based Wife Disrupts Wedding Between Her Husband & New Wife - pics by cococandy(f): 1:32am On Feb 25, 2016
She don't know cool
Stillfire:

What da heck? Why should Igbo women be filing for divorce, when Igbo men are more likely to take their marriage vows seriously?

Is having rights now analogous to the rate of divorces the female of the community has? Lmao. grin grin grin

Please go and read on the Igbo dual sex political system to understand who the Igbo people are. It is beyond your questionable experiences or is this a matter of using nollywood to analyze the male female dynamic in Igbo land? Where illiterates have propagated the idea of the male dominating all spheres of social and political institutions? Please don't. When it comes to rights, Igbo women are not far behind to the men. Thank you!
Re: Uk-based Wife Disrupts Wedding Between Her Husband & New Wife - pics by brajy(m): 5:40am On Feb 25, 2016
just pity this lady sha.........she better leave that man Asap

1 Like

Re: Uk-based Wife Disrupts Wedding Between Her Husband & New Wife - pics by Youngpo413: 5:56am On Feb 25, 2016
aalangel:
I hate husband snatchers. Social media can be good sometimes.
na husband scarcity cause am.
Re: Uk-based Wife Disrupts Wedding Between Her Husband & New Wife - pics by Youngpo413: 6:08am On Feb 25, 2016
repogirl:
Is it only the girl to be blamed? How bout the man? Abi is he under a spell?

so many cheap hoes nowadays,so men are not to be blamed.
Re: Uk-based Wife Disrupts Wedding Between Her Husband & New Wife - pics by Youngpo413: 6:12am On Feb 25, 2016
PresVA:
Husband isn't scarce.. Some people are just so greedy and inconsiderate; wanting to reap when they didn't sow...

I blame the man most because someone can't wreck your home if an insider doesn't give him/her the opportunity. .. the shameless man purposely wrecked his home. .
sometimes its karma,maybe? The wife was busy fuckkking other ladies husbands while she was single and forgetting that what goes around ....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Married Men Sleeping With Their Wife's Sister Or Maid: Let's Talk About It. / Francis Van-Lare And Amara Van-Lare Are Divorced / Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Sperm Donor. See Qualifications

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.