Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,297 members, 7,839,461 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

which do you use most ? See - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / which do you use most ? See (3084 Views)

How Often Do You Use The Split Screen Function In Your Smartphone? / What App Do You Use To Play Music? / How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: which do you use most ? See by Marvell23(m): 12:36am On Feb 29, 2016
annacheem:
andriod is more cheaper and u can do more thing on andriod than ios
yes it's cheaper
Re: which do you use most ? See by olaneyo18: 8:09am On Feb 29, 2016
Android nah baba oooooooooo
Re: which do you use most ? See by teelaweee(m): 8:36am On Feb 29, 2016
Baddosneh:
iPhone is better and easier to use. android is complex oo
are you really saying that it the other way round iPhone is the complex one
Re: which do you use most ? See by dukeo(m): 9:12am On Feb 29, 2016
greenhulk:
Androids are like Toyota hilux while iphones are like Ferrari. There is no where a Ferrari will go that a hilix cannot go ( it might get there slower but it will definitely get there). But there are places a hilux can go that a ferrari cannot go. Try driving s Ferrari on a typical Nigerians Street and see if it won't get stuck. Or try driving a Ferrari on the beach, in a swamp, in the desert or in sambisa Forest or to climb a hill.

But does that mean the hilux is a better car than the Ferrari? NO.

I wanted to comment but after seeing this I'm going keep passing through. BTW my best comment so far and i'm not reading this thread again because this comment is the final verdict for me... hehehe
Re: which do you use most ? See by Xhaka(m): 9:23am On Feb 29, 2016
olaneyo18:
Is as if the Tecno Camon C8 is majorly designed to focus extensively on photographs
Not only camera, other features are quite impressive too
Re: which do you use most ? See by Femikutti: 9:25am On Feb 29, 2016
Yeah you are right... IPhone is too restricted, i do alot of stuff with my Phantom 5
ayobami52:
IPhone is too restricted, andriod gives you power to do more with your phone
Re: which do you use most ? See by Femikutti: 9:30am On Feb 29, 2016
No jooor, iPhone is the Best thing that happened to US, but if it is about u same then yes my Phantom 5 Rock it
BustScam:
Really, Android phone is the best thing that's happened to us as a race abeg
Re: which do you use most ? See by Femikutti: 9:37am On Feb 29, 2016
Lol... Go easy on him abeg
Oladipupo22:

What's this one saying?

In simple terms, IPhone isn't meant for you...
Re: which do you use most ? See by Femikutti: 9:43am On Feb 29, 2016
Perfect that iPhone but andriod is the most used
Orator2383:
Andriod gives freedom but iPhone is faster sha. Still rocking my camon C8
Re: which do you use most ? See by Femikutti: 9:44am On Feb 29, 2016
Me too ooo, Phantom 5 over everything mehn
daphid25:
Android for live,
I'd choose the amazing phantom5 of course
Re: which do you use most ? See by Femikutti: 9:46am On Feb 29, 2016
True sha, i collect games through Bluetooth on my Phantom on like iPhone
ayobami52:
I am not saying iPhone is not meant for me but what I am saying is that it's too restricted compared to Android
Re: which do you use most ? See by Femikutti: 9:51am On Feb 29, 2016
You don get am, iPhone gives me prestige but True True na my andriod i dey use Pass
yinka360nl1:
I use iPhone for Shakara and my Camon C8 does the real work. I only Snapchat on my iPhone 6. U know how dull android Snapchat is..
Re: which do you use most ? See by Femikutti: 9:52am On Feb 29, 2016
Is you dat know what u saying sha oooo
gingerman876:
Android for more productivity! iPhone depicts class!
Re: which do you use most ? See by Femikutti: 9:53am On Feb 29, 2016
Normal if you have iPhone, u have to also use andriod or bb
omoalajah:
I love iPhone its too closed as a system. I like dat. But i will always have an android as a sub.
Re: which do you use most ? See by Femikutti: 10:26am On Feb 29, 2016
What is dis one saying naw
Baddosneh:
Re: which do you use most ? See by Femikutti: 10:26am On Feb 29, 2016
You said it all
Maximum83:
Android is more user friendly , IPhone more secure
Re: which do you use most ? See by Femikutti: 10:28am On Feb 29, 2016
Lol.. If Dia is no Google Dia cant be andriod na, let just give it up for the likes of tecno for the affordability
Frontier2:
IPhone is classy but give the credits to andriod, those guys at Google make us able to afford smartphone. If not I wonder how much those iPhone and andriods like the Phantom 5 and others would have cost
Re: which do you use most ? See by CallmeKola(m): 10:44am On Feb 29, 2016
greenhulk:
Androids are like Toyota hilux while iphones are like Ferrari. There is no where a Ferrari will go that a hilix cannot go ( it might get there slower but it will definitely get there). But there are places a hilux can go that a ferrari cannot go. Try driving s Ferrari on a typical Nigerians Street and see if it won't get stuck. Or try driving a Ferrari on the beach, in a swamp, in the desert or in sambisa Forest or to climb a hill.

But does that mean the hilux is a better car than the Ferrari? NO.

I was with you up until your last statement. Reason being it's a relatively subjective matter. Personally, I consider an android better than the iPhone in almost all ramifications. I don't see anything particularly enticing about the iPhone. Life is too short to be cornered with restrictions. I want to be free; to do any and everything I want. I need something I can mess around with. It's all about functionality. Fvck prestige. smiley
Re: which do you use most ? See by daphid25(m): 2:03pm On Feb 29, 2016
Femikutti:
Me too ooo, Phantom 5 over everything mehn
Who no like better thing
Re: which do you use most ? See by Marvell23(m): 4:20pm On Feb 29, 2016
CallmeKola:

I was with you up until your last statement. Reason being it's a relatively subjective matter. Personally, I consider an android better than the iPhone in almost all ramifications. I don't see anything particularly enticing about the iPhone. Life is too short to be cornered with restrictions. I want to be free; to do any and everything I want. I need something I can mess around with. It's all about functionality. Fvck prestige. smiley
Are you the guru type? una sabi vendor phone wella.
Re: which do you use most ? See by ChidinmaRose(f): 4:33pm On Feb 29, 2016
Femikutti:
Lol.. If Dia is no Google Dia cant be andriod na, let just give it up for the likes of tecno for the affordability

Yes, I agree. Affordability
Re: which do you use most ? See by Oladipupo22: 9:34am On Mar 01, 2016
Femikutti:
Lol... Go easy on him abeg

Go easy

What is this one saying?

A MAN for crying out LOUD
Re: which do you use most ? See by teelaweee(m): 7:53pm On Mar 02, 2016
Baddosneh:
ha guy u sure it is easier to root an android than jail break an iPhone

(1) (2) (Reply)

Infinix Xband 2 Smart Bracelet [XB02] REVIEW & Comparison With Xband 1 [XB01] / Ordering From Jumia / Openvpn Updated Servers(mtn Bis)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.