Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:00 AM

Ordering From Jumia - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Ordering From Jumia (3048 Views)

Things To Know When Ordering From Alixpress / Man Who Bought 'Refurbished' Phone From Jumia Cries Out / Stay Away From Jumia, Or At Least Jumia Global. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ordering From Jumia by Andremani(m): 7:59pm On Aug 16, 2018
Guys am thinking of ordering a phone from jumia Samsung j6 to be precise. Anything i need to know? Please help
Re: Ordering From Jumia by monkvirus(m): 8:06pm On Aug 16, 2018
Why not check www.phonearena.com for the complete features of the phone and customers review. That should help.

Meanwhile check my signature
Re: Ordering From Jumia by Andremani(m): 8:14pm On Aug 16, 2018
monkvirus:
Why not check www.phonearena.com for the complete features of the phone and customers review. That should help.

Meanwhile check my signature
i know the phone already. Scared of buying from jumia that's all. Wat do you think

1 Like

Re: Ordering From Jumia by kunzyomi(m): 8:22pm On Aug 16, 2018
Its a good thing you are scared..just make sure you don't violate the return policy just in case.
Re: Ordering From Jumia by monkvirus(m): 8:23pm On Aug 16, 2018
Andremani:
i know the phone already. Scared of buying from jumia that's all. Wat do you think

I understand your fears, why not go to any slot shop, or any reputable phone dealer, that way you can get some level of warranty, which means, incase of any problem, you can easily make a return without stress.

2 Likes

Re: Ordering From Jumia by Andremani(m): 8:31pm On Aug 16, 2018
monkvirus:

I understand your fears, why not go to any slot shop, or any reputable phone dealer, that way you can get some level of warranty, which means, incase of any problem, you can easily make a return without stress.
jumia is quite cheaper nd the 3gb ram version is not available, i have called all leading phone shops in benin
Re: Ordering From Jumia by BrainArk(m): 11:45pm On Aug 16, 2018
Bro you have nothing to worry about, jumia is quite reliable. I am also in Benin and I buy most of my stuff from jumia.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ordering From Jumia by fucc12: 1:27am On Aug 17, 2018
I'm about ordering the same exact phone too....goes for 62k
Re: Ordering From Jumia by skyhighweb(m): 1:37am On Aug 17, 2018
shey no shop sell it ni?
Re: Ordering From Jumia by Reallv: 5:26am On Aug 17, 2018
jumia is the best if any issue your refund is sure bet
Re: Ordering From Jumia by Andremani(m): 5:37am On Aug 17, 2018
fucc12:
I'm about ordering the same exact phone too....goes for 62k
yes. The delivery guy comes today
Re: Ordering From Jumia by Andremani(m): 5:39am On Aug 17, 2018
BrainArk:
Bro you have nothing to worry about, jumia is quite reliable. I am also in Benin and I buy most of my stuff from jumia.
thinking of buy note 5 at omegatron
Re: Ordering From Jumia by Gr8lex(m): 6:14am On Aug 17, 2018
Does anyone know if I can get a xiaomi phone in slot?
Re: Ordering From Jumia by kvngjesse(m): 6:39am On Aug 17, 2018
Gr8lex:
Does anyone know if I can get a xiaomi phone in slot?
No, just go to the xiaomi thread
Noobody
Re: Ordering From Jumia by ryfoz(m): 6:42am On Aug 17, 2018
Andremani:
Guys am thinking of ordering a phone from jumia Samsung j6 to be precise. Anything i need to know? Please help

Order through an agent, avoid an hassle of tracking and return (if it comes to thatl

I use Nenergy and bamac smiley
Re: Ordering From Jumia by nenergy(m): 7:04am On Aug 17, 2018
ryfoz:

Order through an agent, avoid an hassle of tracking and return (if it comes to thatl

I use Nenergy and bamac smiley
Thanks for the referral
Re: Ordering From Jumia by nenergy(m): 7:07am On Aug 17, 2018
Andremani:
3gb/32gb is 62k
2gb/32gb is 67k warranty.

Call/WhatsApp me
Re: Ordering From Jumia by nenergy(m): 7:09am On Aug 17, 2018
Andremani:
Jumia offers 7 days return policy after purchase. The phones also has local after-sale support, so nothing to fear.
Re: Ordering From Jumia by fucc12: 8:02am On Aug 17, 2018
nenergy:

3gb/32gb is 62k
2gb/32gb is 67k warranty.

Call/WhatsApp me

2gb/32gb 67k undecided
Re: Ordering From Jumia by fucc12: 8:03am On Aug 17, 2018
Andremani:
yes. The delivery guy comes today

Just post pictures of the device when you're done collecting
Re: Ordering From Jumia by nenergy(m): 8:16am On Aug 17, 2018
fucc12:

2gb/32gb 67k undecided
Yes, due to warranty. You saw warranty thee right? The phone is meant for the Nigerian market, so it is more expensive. A Samsung phone meant for the US (for example) will be cheaper in Nigeria than Samsung phone meant for Nigeria. Most of the cheap Samsung phones you see don't have local warranty, but after-sale support is available. As an online sales person it is my duty to tell customers everything to help them make good choices.
Re: Ordering From Jumia by fucc12: 8:21am On Aug 17, 2018
nenergy:

Yes, due to warranty. You saw warranty thee right? The phone is meant for the Nigerian market, so it is more expensive. A Samsung phone meant for the US (for example) will be cheaper in Nigeria than Samsung phone meant for Nigeria. Most of the cheap Samsung phones you see don't have local warranty, but after-sale support is available. As an online sales person it is my duty to tell customers everything to help them make good choices.

I didn't know there was 2gb ram variant when I went through the specs.
Re: Ordering From Jumia by Andremani(m): 8:34am On Aug 17, 2018
nenergy:

Thanks for the referral
are you in Benin
Re: Ordering From Jumia by Andremani(m): 8:35am On Aug 17, 2018
nenergy:

your number please
Re: Ordering From Jumia by FromZeroToHero(m): 9:09am On Aug 17, 2018
Don't try it if you value your money.
Re: Ordering From Jumia by BrainArk(m): 9:10am On Aug 17, 2018
Andremani:
thinking of buy note 5 at omegatron
Order it, if you are disappointed concerning anything about the phone you can return it within 7days and get your fund back, the only thing you won't get back is the shipping fee.

1 Like

Re: Ordering From Jumia by odysey: 10:47am On Aug 17, 2018
BrainArk:

Order it, if you are disappointed concerning anything about the phone you can return it within 7days and get your fund back, the only thing you won't get back is the shipping fee.
Re: Ordering From Jumia by odysey: 10:48am On Aug 17, 2018
BrainArk:

they refund shipping fee too
Re: Ordering From Jumia by Abiodunspectre(m): 7:43am On Aug 19, 2018
I ordered my Tecno Spark 2 from there.
Re: Ordering From Jumia by Andremani(m): 11:23am On Aug 19, 2018
Sorry i didn't keep you guys posted. I went ahead with the ahead and i have gotten the phone, currently enjoying it

Re: Ordering From Jumia by Andremani(m): 11:25am On Aug 19, 2018
Andremani:
Sorry i didn't keep you guys posted. I went ahead with the ahead and i have gotten the phone, currently enjoying it
nenergy odysey fucc12

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Phone Recommendations On Aliexpress / June 20 – 7 New Movies You Must See This Weekend / Oraimo Boompop LED Wireless Headphone Review + GIVEAWAY!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.