Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,671 members, 7,865,699 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 11:57 PM

The Destiny Of This Nation Is My Hands!!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Destiny Of This Nation Is My Hands!!!! (697 Views)

Bugaje To Buhari: I Rejected Your Appointment Because My Hands Are Full / SHOCKER!!! 2016 PROPHECY: Biafra Nation Is Real, OBJ Will Die,nig ‘ll Breakup / Saraki Replies APC Leadership On NASS Crisis, Says "My Hands Are Tied" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Destiny Of This Nation Is My Hands!!!! by Destined2win: 1:40pm On Feb 24, 2016
Now don't get it twisted.

I am still a young man who is vibrant, and I yearn for a nation where everybody will be proud to say, 'this is my nation'.
I can make this nation prosperous again. Peace will reign in all our borders.

That nation is possible with me. I am yet to see a nation that will match us when the time comes, because we are much more blessed than every other nation. I will bring out all our potentialities, both human and natural.

My destiny is to lead this nation to the promised land. Envision me as thy leader and thou shalt be prosperous!
Re: The Destiny Of This Nation Is My Hands!!!! by Orobo2Lekpa: 1:43pm On Feb 24, 2016
Destined2win:

I am still a young man who is vibrant, and I yearn for a nation where everybody will be proud to say, 'this is my nation'.

That nation is possible with me. I am yet to see a nation that will match us when the time comes, because we are much more blessed than every other nation. I will bring out all our potentialities, both human and natural.

My destiny is to lead this nation to the promised land. Envision me as thy leader and thou shalt be prosperous!

Stop smoking Igban!
FTC

2 Likes

Re: The Destiny Of This Nation Is My Hands!!!! by KingRex1(m): 1:44pm On Feb 24, 2016
if ur APC or PDP forget it! Go n join Democrates or somthin. By the way.. Infact shift aside
Re: The Destiny Of This Nation Is My Hands!!!! by Destined2win: 1:46pm On Feb 24, 2016
Orobo2Lekpa:

Stop smoking Igban!
FTC

ain't smoking anything. This is real
Re: The Destiny Of This Nation Is My Hands!!!! by Destined2win: 1:47pm On Feb 24, 2016
KingRex1:
if ur APC or PDP forget it! Go n join Democrates or somthin.
By the way.. Infact shift aside

I have a party......and that party stands for love, peace and prosperity.

Can you join my party?
Re: The Destiny Of This Nation Is My Hands!!!! by KingRex1(m): 1:55pm On Feb 24, 2016
Destined2win:

I have a party......and that party stands for love, peace and prosperity.
Can you join my party?
i know not wat you're talkin bout
Re: The Destiny Of This Nation Is My Hands!!!! by Destined2win: 1:58pm On Feb 24, 2016
KingRex1:
i know not wat you're talkin bout

Ok no p. You will benefit from my Government
Re: The Destiny Of This Nation Is My Hands!!!! by afroniger: 2:55pm On Feb 24, 2016
Destined2win:

Is your name Ifeanyi Uba? If not, shatap there!!!!! grin grin grin
Re: The Destiny Of This Nation Is My Hands!!!! by Destined2win: 3:08pm On Feb 24, 2016
afroniger:

Is your name Ifeanyi Uba? If not, shatap there!!!!! grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin

Luckily I am not Ifeanyi Uba....someone greater that Ifeanyi Uba wink

(1) (Reply)

Things Have Really Changed Since The Emergence Of The Change Government. / Ex-president Olusegun Obansanjo Sent Me A Friend Request On Face Book... / Why Buhari Must Prosecute Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.