Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,637 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

CAN Lists 40 Achievements Of President Buhari In 9 Months - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CAN Lists 40 Achievements Of President Buhari In 9 Months (35597 Views)

Ben Bruce Reacts Bashir Ahmad's Listed Achievements Of Buhari / CAN Lists 40 Visible Achievements Of President Buhari In 9 Months [FULL LIST] / CAN Lists 40 Visible Achievements Of President Buhari In 9 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CAN Lists 40 Achievements Of President Buhari In 9 Months by chronique(m): 9:47pm On Feb 24, 2016
I think the writer of this article is an idiotic sycophant. People like this make Buhari look worse than He is. Buhari may have good intentions for the nation but when sycophants start praising him and giving a list of what he hasn't done as achievements,they automatically put him in bad light as someone not sincere and as someone claiming what is not. Nigerians know when to say give buhari credits;all these sycophants should just keep quiet and stop making him look very bad.

1 Like

Re: CAN Lists 40 Achievements Of President Buhari In 9 Months by mudsam(m): 9:48pm On Feb 24, 2016
Weldon Mr president
Re: CAN Lists 40 Achievements Of President Buhari In 9 Months by judondasylva(m): 9:52pm On Feb 24, 2016
the op is a capital FOOL how can you call that achievements? any way I can't blame all the zombies they will call those things achievements after what do they know?

1 Like

Re: CAN Lists 40 Achievements Of President Buhari In 9 Months by Bloggz74(m): 10:09pm On Feb 24, 2016
I just discovered this guy had been writing gibberish and repeation please sum it to just 3.

May be u would v included......
41.Winning election
42.Becoming the president
43.Beeing sworn in
44.Resuming office
45.Making national media chat

Agbaya like u

4 Likes

Re: CAN Lists 40 Achievements Of President Buhari In 9 Months by Nobody: 10:11pm On Feb 24, 2016
Nwaokobia bia bia...someone got paid grin
Re: CAN Lists 40 Achievements Of President Buhari In 9 Months by Nuezha(m): 10:19pm On Feb 24, 2016
TheFreeOne:
41: Proposing the most fraudulent #budgetofcorruption in the history of Nigeria.

Chris Nwaokobia must be high on osogbo weeds.

I know where y'all are gathered, paid to do a hopeless, futureless and fruitless shark attack jobs.

Please diversify your hate ingenuity into an inventful venture.

1 Like

Re: CAN Lists 40 Achievements Of President Buhari In 9 Months by HARDDON: 10:23pm On Feb 24, 2016
playahata:
Theoretical achievements.

Those CANned agents have no shame @ all?!

Imagine the bull... list
n point 10 is just dah moda of them all: companies r folding up, workers r getting sacked n u say this? What planet supply u guys that weed?

Lil Wonder people can strap on bombs n blow themselves up! #brainwashinglareal

1 Like

Re: CAN Lists 40 Achievements Of President Buhari In 9 Months by jippyjappa: 10:30pm On Feb 24, 2016
hrworld:

If you guys fail to see all, you should see these:-

Saved over 2Trillion through the Treasury Single Account TSA.
Allowing the independence of the Legislature.
Allowing the independence of the Judiciary
Approving the Cleansing of the Niger Delta space to mitigate the damage of oil spillage.
A reinvigorated war against corruption
Repositioning and restoring the productive capacities of our Refineries.
Suspending the drainpipe/scam called Fuel Subsidy.
Purging the Civil Service and removing close to 24,000 Ghost Workers.

Unless you guys have failed to see the reality. Meanwhile all these could not be seen during Oga Jona's regime.
Are you sure you're in this country or in the diaspora ?

2 Likes

Re: CAN Lists 40 Achievements Of President Buhari In 9 Months by sirwilly1(m): 10:39pm On Feb 24, 2016
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Abeg, na which one them take? Aisha rice or Aisha weed?
Re: CAN Lists 40 Achievements Of President Buhari In 9 Months by cococandy(f): 10:57pm On Feb 24, 2016
grin grin
chrisxxx:
These achievements have a lot in common with my CV when I was looking for job. I had no job experience so I had to use frivolous things to fill my CV so it could be at least more than a page.
I was my class monitor in primary school
I was my class monitor in secondary school
I was a course rep all through my higher education
I was my platoon commander
I was my village football team captain
I am the treasurer of my church
I am a team player
I am a go getter
I read a lot
I am very good at reducing over head cost.
And many more!

1 Like

Re: CAN Lists 40 Achievements Of President Buhari In 9 Months by joshrare(m): 11:13pm On Feb 24, 2016
playahata:
Theoretical achievements.

Bless you bro
Plus tell that mofo he is just grammatically oriented and only 35% of nigeria are educated
Re: CAN Lists 40 Achievements Of President Buhari In 9 Months by 9japatroit(m): 11:29pm On Feb 24, 2016
Arant nonsense,this fools are really taking us for a ride.
Re: CAN Lists 40 Achievements Of President Buhari In 9 Months by betterABIAstate: 11:34pm On Feb 24, 2016
Ate these supposed to be achievements?
Re: CAN Lists 40 Achievements Of President Buhari In 9 Months by Obidikejr(m): 12:27am On Feb 25, 2016
miqos02:
Director-General of the Change Ambassadors of Nigeria (CAN), Chris Nwaokobia, has released a list of 40 achievements of President Muhammadu Buhari in nine months of his administration.

1. A frugal and prudent President as opposed to an era of profligacy.
2. From a near pariah status to its rightful place in the comity of nations.
3. Saved over 2Trillion through the Treasury Single Account TSA.
4. Renewed effort at diversifying our sources of revenue.
5. A reinvigorated war against corruption.
6. Allowing the independence of the Legislature.
7. Allowing the independence of the Judiciary.
8. Encouraging local content in production.
9. Encouraging pan Nigerian interest in local goods and services.
10. Protecting indigenous enterprise and businesses.
11. Strengthening institutions of government.
12. Introducing social securities and welfare as the linchpin of governmental engagement.
13. Providing for the feeding of school children.
14. Providing for the employment of additional 500,000 teachers in 1year.
15. Creating and funding a sub-regional force to curtail and defeat insurgency.
16. Funding and equipping the Armed Forces for National security.
17. Providing a window for the recruitment of additional 10,000 Policemen/women.
18. Inspiring Patriotism through a pan Nigerian engagement of functionaries of government.
19. Increasing Power wattage from less than 2,000 to over 5,000mega Watts.
20. Regaining all Nigerian territories hitherto under Boko Haram control.
21. Curbing corruption in the Customs and increasing the revenue that accrues through the Customs Service. 22. Recovering Billions of Dollars from Treasury looters.
23. Repositioning and restoring the productive capacities of our Refineries.
24. Suspending the drainpipe/scam called Fuel Subsidy.
25. Purging the Civil Service and removing close to 24,000 Ghost Workers.
26. Reworking our moral margins in governance.
27. Introducing fiscal and financial discipline.
28. Making accountability and transparency the only permissible minimum.
29. Reaching bilateral agreement with foreign nations to facilitate the repatriation of looted funds.
30. Attracting foreign/counterpart funding for the construction of ultra modern rail travel network across Nigeria.
31. Making financial provision for the 2nd Niger Bridge.
32. Increasing duties that accrue on imported goods, with intent to inspire and re-engineer exportation.
33. Bail out and support of States in paying salaries and workers emoluments.
34. A renewed public/private sector partnership on Agricultural development.
35. Financial provision for the Bank of Industries to support and fund agricultural projects.
36. A renewed effort at rehabilitating our national sporting facilities and stadiums.
37. Commissioning a North East development and intervention body.
38. Approving the Cleansing of the Niger Delta space to mitigate the damage of oil spillage.
39. The commitment of leadership to creating skill acquisition centres and support for SMEs in collaboration with the Private Sector.
40. None interference with Court judgments regarding election matters, and advancing the independence of the electoral process across the Nation.

http://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/can-lists-40-visible-achievements-of-president-buhari-in-9-months-full-list.181840/

19. Must be a lie
Re: CAN Lists 40 Achievements Of President Buhari In 9 Months by Igbospower(m): 12:34am On Feb 25, 2016
miqos02:
Director-General of the Change Ambassadors of Nigeria (CAN), Chris Nwaokobia, has released a list of 40 achievements of President Muhammadu Buhari in nine months of his administration.

1. A frugal and prudent President as opposed to an era of profligacy.
2. From a near pariah status to its rightful place in the comity of nations.
3. Saved over 2Trillion through the Treasury Single Account TSA.
4. Renewed effort at diversifying our sources of revenue.
5. A reinvigorated war against corruption.
6. Allowing the independence of the Legislature.
7. Allowing the independence of the Judiciary.
8. Encouraging local content in production.
9. Encouraging pan Nigerian interest in local goods and services.
10. Protecting indigenous enterprise and businesses.
11. Strengthening institutions of government.
12. Introducing social securities and welfare as the linchpin of governmental engagement.
13. Providing for the feeding of school children.
14. Providing for the employment of additional 500,000 teachers in 1year.
15. Creating and funding a sub-regional force to curtail and defeat insurgency.
16. Funding and equipping the Armed Forces for National security.
17. Providing a window for the recruitment of additional 10,000 Policemen/women.
18. Inspiring Patriotism through a pan Nigerian engagement of functionaries of government.
19. Increasing Power wattage from less than 2,000 to over 5,000mega Watts.
20. Regaining all Nigerian territories hitherto under Boko Haram control.
21. Curbing corruption in the Customs and increasing the revenue that accrues through the Customs Service. 22. Recovering Billions of Dollars from Treasury looters.
23. Repositioning and restoring the productive capacities of our Refineries.
24. Suspending the drainpipe/scam called Fuel Subsidy.
25. Purging the Civil Service and removing close to 24,000 Ghost Workers.
26. Reworking our moral margins in governance.
27. Introducing fiscal and financial discipline.
28. Making accountability and transparency the only permissible minimum.
29. Reaching bilateral agreement with foreign nations to facilitate the repatriation of looted funds.
30. Attracting foreign/counterpart funding for the construction of ultra modern rail travel network across Nigeria.
31. Making financial provision for the 2nd Niger Bridge.
32. Increasing duties that accrue on imported goods, with intent to inspire and re-engineer exportation.
33. Bail out and support of States in paying salaries and workers emoluments.
34. A renewed public/private sector partnership on Agricultural development.
35. Financial provision for the Bank of Industries to support and fund agricultural projects.
36. A renewed effort at rehabilitating our national sporting facilities and stadiums.
37. Commissioning a North East development and intervention body.
38. Approving the Cleansing of the Niger Delta space to mitigate the damage of oil spillage.
39. The commitment of leadership to creating skill acquisition centres and support for SMEs in collaboration with the Private Sector.
40. None interference with Court judgments regarding election matters, and advancing the independence of the electoral process across the Nation.

http://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/can-lists-40-visible-achievements-of-president-buhari-in-9-months-full-list.181840/
so this is how bad our country has bcm... ppl don't kn wat achievement is again. pls hw can promises be visible achievements. God pls save my fellow youths. this is really funny
Re: CAN Lists 40 Achievements Of President Buhari In 9 Months by Igbospower(m): 12:48am On Feb 25, 2016
Lazarus11:
Pls, what would you make out of this?

I had a vision where president Buhari is reading bible in a political conference and people are falling under the power of the Holy Ghost .

pls stop taking dat weed... b4 u commit murder. fg no go waste time deal with u oo
Re: CAN Lists 40 Achievements Of President Buhari In 9 Months by tanteta(m): 1:01am On Feb 25, 2016
They are at it again....... Stories upon Stories, even this guys themselves are tired of this govts lack of vison and clear policy path. 10 months gone 38 months to go but of a truth the ownership of the media is really an asset to this guys and they are really using it to their advantage, telling us what ever comes to their mind. Keep the good work going guys
Re: CAN Lists 40 Achievements Of President Buhari In 9 Months by blueAgent(m): 1:01am On Feb 25, 2016
Scam
Re: CAN Lists 40 Achievements Of President Buhari In 9 Months by JACKSNOW(m): 1:08am On Feb 25, 2016
Is dat his dream de nxt 100 days in office or my eyes are deceiving me...
Re: CAN Lists 40 Achievements Of President Buhari In 9 Months by blueAgent(m): 1:08am On Feb 25, 2016
cococandy:
grin grin
Lol..... that got me cracking
Re: CAN Lists 40 Achievements Of President Buhari In 9 Months by clemhova: 1:27am On Feb 25, 2016
Pleas ADD THIS

Buhari Has Scrapped Security Vote To Top Federal Officials - Sources

http://saharareporters.com/2016/02/23/buhari-has-scrapped-security-vote-top-federal-officials-sources
Re: CAN Lists 40 Achievements Of President Buhari In 9 Months by Chuksyno(m): 1:50am On Feb 25, 2016
Wen you mess and everybody around you begin close their nose, that one nobi news. But wen you mess and people wey dey your calender begin close their nose, dat one na correct news.Nothing wey man no go hear from the ACUTE POVERTY CREATOR. Dis una achievements list folow o. One chance change " I go make 1 dollar #1"
Re: CAN Lists 40 Achievements Of President Buhari In 9 Months by Ayoh101(m): 7:00am On Feb 25, 2016
may be this man is not a Nigerian, if not he wouldn't have written all this nonsense when the npf are crying out loud that there is no fun to conduct recruitment
Re: CAN Lists 40 Achievements Of President Buhari In 9 Months by NAJALYN: 7:07am On Feb 25, 2016
Achievements my foot!
Re: CAN Lists 40 Achievements Of President Buhari In 9 Months by 1miccza: 7:46am On Feb 25, 2016
I clicked on this thread to see a heap of lies and propaganda and of course the new Tanoids didn't fail. All those rubbish lies being thrown at the helpless masses. God is watching all of you on HD..
Re: CAN Lists 40 Achievements Of President Buhari In 9 Months by myproperty(m): 8:12am On Feb 25, 2016
LRNZH:

Long time guy... How wailing market?
Aisha saturated it with rice
Re: CAN Lists 40 Achievements Of President Buhari In 9 Months by Irishrena1(f): 8:52am On Feb 25, 2016
chrisxxx:
These achievements have a lot in common with my CV when I was looking for job. I had no job experience so I had to use frivolous things to fill my CV so it could be at least more than a page.
I was my class monitor in primary school
I was my class monitor in secondary school
I was a course rep all through my higher education
I was my platoon commander
I was my village football team captain
I am the treasurer of my church
I am a team player
I am a go getter
I read a lot
I am very good at reducing over head cost.
And many more!
you bad o
Re: CAN Lists 40 Achievements Of President Buhari In 9 Months by sinistermind(m): 10:44am On Feb 25, 2016
Lmao... what a joke? Most stuffs stated were the achievements of d previous administration. The rest are just what we hear in d media without concrete evidence. Local content? When na Ben Murray Bruce dey do the promotion pass. Abeg make I hear word. Thank God, Naira don dey strengthen to Dollar.
Re: CAN Lists 40 Achievements Of President Buhari In 9 Months by mabea: 10:52am On Feb 25, 2016
Aufbauh:
My heart is with those WAILING WAILERS who have eyes but they can not see, They have ears but can not hear and they have heart but can not comprehend because they have been given to a reprobate mind of hatred and bitterness against the lord's anointed PMB cheesy
They have not seen anything yet, for as the country progress in all sides against their wishes and devices they will shed tears of joy.
The worst hypocrite on nairaland
Re: CAN Lists 40 Achievements Of President Buhari In 9 Months by cecegorz(m): 12:45pm On Feb 25, 2016
Oh!
You mean there is now an Association of Change Propagandists?

We don enter! grin
Re: CAN Lists 40 Achievements Of President Buhari In 9 Months by blueAgent(m): 8:46pm On Feb 25, 2016
bedspread:
TAN ,CAN!! NEXT WE WOULD HAVE DAN.

NO 7: INDEPENDENCE OF JUDICIARY BUT TOTAL DISOBEDIENCE TO THE SAME JUDICIARY.

or VAN . dellulard Leaders
Re: CAN Lists 40 Achievements Of President Buhari In 9 Months by blueAgent(m): 8:48pm On Feb 25, 2016
Sunnycliff:
Is this the corruption war?

• Dollar was 180 and without Corruption Dollar is now 425

• Rice was N8,500 and without corruption it is now N15, 000

• Pampers was N1,450 and without corruption it is now N1,850

• Petrol was N87 and available; without corruption it is now N120 and scarce

• Garri was N250, without corruption it is now N500

• Transportation was N5000 Owerri - Abuja, without corruption it is now N7000.

• Poor Electricity, tariff was not increased during corruption, now about 40% tariff increase without corruption but worst power supply

• Presidency Food was N1billion, but without corruption it is now N2billion

• Presidential Jets maintenance was N600/year, now N2.5billion in just 4 months without corruption

• Aso Rock Clinic maintenance was N500million, now N3.9billion without corruption.

• Vice President was paid N75million for reading just books; without corruption the Vice President will be paid N430million

• We didn't pay rent in Aso Rock; without corruption we will be paying a rent of N350million to an invisible landlord.

• Rats never ate our budgets, but rats now snuggle fictitious unimaginable figures into our budgets without corruption

Lol U killed it bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Oil And The Disappearing Money ( Aljazeera Report ) / Trump Has Not Called President Buhari Yet / See How Bola Tinubu Was Received In Jos (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.