Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Can You Sue Your Wife For Insulting Buhari,as Turkish Man Sues His Wife. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can You Sue Your Wife For Insulting Buhari,as Turkish Man Sues His Wife. (1524 Views)

'Freedom Or Death':Turkish Man Decorates His Office With Biafran Flag(pics) / Arewa Youths To FFK: Stop Insulting Buhari, Northern Leaders Or Face Our Wrath / APC Warns Against Insulting Buhari, Government Officials - Premiumtimes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Sue Your Wife For Insulting Buhari,as Turkish Man Sues His Wife. by Oladimejyyy(m): 3:44pm On Feb 24, 2016
Omenkata:
[s][/s]
Nonsense trash
just like you respected the otueke drunkard

Buhari is an illiterate bastard with dull useless fura d'nunu and roasted suya infested brain
Thank God say you know that your useless,clueless and phd holder in fraud(GEJ) is a DRUNKARD
Re: Can You Sue Your Wife For Insulting Buhari,as Turkish Man Sues His Wife. by Omenkata: 3:45pm On Feb 24, 2016
[s]
Oladimejyyy:
Thank God say you know that your useless,clueless and phd holder in fraud(GEJ) is a DRUNKARD
[/s]
Buhari is a terrorist
Re: Can You Sue Your Wife For Insulting Buhari,as Turkish Man Sues His Wife. by Oladimejyyy(m): 3:53pm On Feb 24, 2016
Omenkata:
[s][/s] Buhari is a terrorist
GEJ IS PHD HOLDER IN FRAUD
Re: Can You Sue Your Wife For Insulting Buhari,as Turkish Man Sues His Wife. by ishiamu(m): 3:55pm On Feb 24, 2016
Omenkata:

Killing Buhari psychologically and emotionally is a task everyone should embark on if you still want a better tomorrow
as for me it's a task bestowed to me by my ancestors cool
Re: Can You Sue Your Wife For Insulting Buhari,as Turkish Man Sues His Wife. by ishiamu(m): 3:55pm On Feb 24, 2016
Omenkata:
the easiest way for my wife to get the most pleasurable forking of her life is to shout "Buhari is a terrorist" every night cool grin
Re: Can You Sue Your Wife For Insulting Buhari,as Turkish Man Sues His Wife. by saintkel(m): 7:07pm On Feb 24, 2016
[quote author=ishiamu post=43212455][/quote]
Re: Can You Sue Your Wife For Insulting Buhari,as Turkish Man Sues His Wife. by Nobody: 7:58pm On Feb 24, 2016
Omenkata:
[s][/s]
Buhari is a terrorist
GEJ is a bastard

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING News: Gov. Fayose Embarrasses President Buhari In China With Controvers / Danladi Umar Snoring In Court . God Will Rescue Saraki / Onitsha Is One World's Two Most Polluted Cities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.