Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:40 AM

Can You Sue Your Wife For Insulting Buhari,as Turkish Man Sues His Wife. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can You Sue Your Wife For Insulting Buhari,as Turkish Man Sues His Wife. (1507 Views)

'Freedom Or Death':Turkish Man Decorates His Office With Biafran Flag(pics) / Arewa Youths To FFK: Stop Insulting Buhari, Northern Leaders Or Face Our Wrath / APC Warns Against Insulting Buhari, Government Officials - Premiumtimes (2) (3) (4)

Can You Sue Your Wife For Insulting Buhari,as Turkish Man Sues His Wife. by diasporaman(m): 3:02pm On Feb 24, 2016
According to Turkish media, a man filed a legal complaint against his wife on the grounds that she repeatedly insulted Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan in the confines of their home.

According to news reports, the man, identified by the Yeni Safak newspaper as Ali D., had warned his wife of three years, G.D., not to curse Erdogan -- a popular albeit polarizing political figure -- when he appeared on television. She supposedly defied him, and dared him to lodge a legal case against her.

He duly obliged.

"I kept on warning her, saying why are you doing this? Our president is a good person and did good things for Turkey," the husband is quoted as saying.

"Even if it is my father who swears against or insults the president, I would not forgive and I would complain," he said.

The bizarre nature of this case belies the darker context of the moment. Erdogan is criticized by his opponents for presiding over an increasingly authoritarian state, emphasized most garishly in a spate of complaints lodged against civilians for supposedly insulting the country's powerful leader.

This included even one incident where a doctor faced charges after uploading an image to Facebook that likened Erdogan to the creature Gollum, from the fantasy "Lord of the Rings" series.

As for this couple in the news, the wife has now filed for divorce.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/02/23/turkish-man-sues-wife-for-insulting-president-erdogan/

Re: Can You Sue Your Wife For Insulting Buhari,as Turkish Man Sues His Wife. by diasporaman(m): 3:02pm On Feb 24, 2016
As for me and my household we will continue to support and stand by our president.

Re: Can You Sue Your Wife For Insulting Buhari,as Turkish Man Sues His Wife. by MrKong: 3:07pm On Feb 24, 2016
Nonsense!
Re: Can You Sue Your Wife For Insulting Buhari,as Turkish Man Sues His Wife. by Omenkata: 3:08pm On Feb 24, 2016
as for me Buhari is a certified vagabond kunu drinking charlatan

Re: Can You Sue Your Wife For Insulting Buhari,as Turkish Man Sues His Wife. by Oladimejyyy(m): 3:08pm On Feb 24, 2016
If am the owner of Nairaland i go don sue ipod,massob and biafra and he i go have Dss among my mod
Re: Can You Sue Your Wife For Insulting Buhari,as Turkish Man Sues His Wife. by Omenkata: 3:09pm On Feb 24, 2016
diasporaman:
As for me and my household we will continue to support and stand by our president.

Buhari is a pedophile illiterate gworo chewing bastard burukutu sipping gorilla

Re: Can You Sue Your Wife For Insulting Buhari,as Turkish Man Sues His Wife. by Oladimejyyy(m): 3:11pm On Feb 24, 2016
Omenkata:
Some people are just abusing english...if you dont warn your mind i go sue...ahahahahahahaha
Re: Can You Sue Your Wife For Insulting Buhari,as Turkish Man Sues His Wife. by Oladimejyyy(m): 3:12pm On Feb 24, 2016
Omenkata:
[s][/s]

Are you a learner of ipod

Re: Can You Sue Your Wife For Insulting Buhari,as Turkish Man Sues His Wife. by Omenkata: 3:12pm On Feb 24, 2016
Oladimejyyy:
Are you a learner of ipod
Buhari is a gworo grinding demon

Re: Can You Sue Your Wife For Insulting Buhari,as Turkish Man Sues His Wife. by Oladimejyyy(m): 3:14pm On Feb 24, 2016
Omenkata:
[s][/s]

Nonsense...your composition doesnt make #commonsense
Re: Can You Sue Your Wife For Insulting Buhari,as Turkish Man Sues His Wife. by Omenkata: 3:14pm On Feb 24, 2016
Oladimejyyy:
Some people are just abusing english...if you dont warn your mind i go sue...ahahahahahahaha
Nonsense trash
bullharry is a scallywag nincompoop uncircumcised baboon the most useless president worldwide

Re: Can You Sue Your Wife For Insulting Buhari,as Turkish Man Sues His Wife. by Oladimejyyy(m): 3:15pm On Feb 24, 2016
diasporaman:
For that your post i go call wenger say make him send u 5crate of babeoku to chill
Re: Can You Sue Your Wife For Insulting Buhari,as Turkish Man Sues His Wife. by Omenkata: 3:15pm On Feb 24, 2016
Oladimejyyy:
Nonsense...your composition doesnt make #commonsense
Buhari is a terrorist
Buhari is an old useless hag
Buhari is a certified kunu sipping gorilla
Buhari is a certified bastard vulture an incompetent junketing mallam

Re: Can You Sue Your Wife For Insulting Buhari,as Turkish Man Sues His Wife. by Oladimejyyy(m): 3:18pm On Feb 24, 2016
Omenkata:
[s][/s]
Buhari is a gworo grinding demon
An then gej is the one selling pammy for buhari to chill after consuming the goro
Re: Can You Sue Your Wife For Insulting Buhari,as Turkish Man Sues His Wife. by SeverusSnape(m): 3:19pm On Feb 24, 2016
I will buy my wife a Ferrari if she insults Buhari.

Re: Can You Sue Your Wife For Insulting Buhari,as Turkish Man Sues His Wife. by dukie25: 3:21pm On Feb 24, 2016
The day my wife stop calling Presidiot Buhari dullard would be the day she packs out.

Re: Can You Sue Your Wife For Insulting Buhari,as Turkish Man Sues His Wife. by Oladimejyyy(m): 3:22pm On Feb 24, 2016
Omenkata:
[s][/s]
Buhari is a terrorist
Buhari is an old useless hag
Buhari is a certified kunu sipping gorilla
Buhari is a certified bastard vulture an incompetent junketing mallam
Gej is the supplier of the ammunition and the seller of pammy whose wife has made many Nigeria youth to loose hope in english
Re: Can You Sue Your Wife For Insulting Buhari,as Turkish Man Sues His Wife. by Omenkata: 3:22pm On Feb 24, 2016
Oladimejyyy:
An then gej is the one selling pammy for buhari to chill after consuming the goro
Nonsense
admit it that Buhari is a useless nonentity kunu drinking bastard

Re: Can You Sue Your Wife For Insulting Buhari,as Turkish Man Sues His Wife. by Omenkata: 3:24pm On Feb 24, 2016
Oladimejyyy:
Gej is the supplier of the ammunition and the seller of pammy whose wife has made many Nigeria youth to loose hope in english
Nonsense admit it that your useless president bullharry is an illiterate terrorist.

When I say that Buhari is a terrorist i don't mean he's in the class of Osama bin Laden rather am telling you categorically that Buhari and Imam Abubakar shekau are within the same class because both are illiterate terrorist
-Nasir Elrufai (june 23 2015)

Re: Can You Sue Your Wife For Insulting Buhari,as Turkish Man Sues His Wife. by Oladimejyyy(m): 3:25pm On Feb 24, 2016
I will swim from AFRICA TO EUROPE if my gf break otueke pammy(gej) seller head
Re: Can You Sue Your Wife For Insulting Buhari,as Turkish Man Sues His Wife. by Omenkata: 3:25pm On Feb 24, 2016
the easiest way for my wife to get the most pleasurable forking of her life is to shout "Buhari is a terrorist" every night cool grin

Re: Can You Sue Your Wife For Insulting Buhari,as Turkish Man Sues His Wife. by Stalwert: 3:26pm On Feb 24, 2016
Hungry wailing zombies oya come chop, food don ready before hungry finish unah.
Re: Can You Sue Your Wife For Insulting Buhari,as Turkish Man Sues His Wife. by ajebuter(f): 3:26pm On Feb 24, 2016
Omenkata:

Something tells me you would be on this thread..

You no dey take chill pill with dem Baba case at all..

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Can You Sue Your Wife For Insulting Buhari,as Turkish Man Sues His Wife. by diasporaman(m): 3:26pm On Feb 24, 2016
Our president deserve some respect. To be a leader is not an easy task. Some of you who are heaping curses on Buhari can't even lead your respective homes.
Re: Can You Sue Your Wife For Insulting Buhari,as Turkish Man Sues His Wife. by Oladimejyyy(m): 3:26pm On Feb 24, 2016
Omenkata:
[s][/s] Buhari is a gworo grinding demon
It is goro not gworootueke friend
Re: Can You Sue Your Wife For Insulting Buhari,as Turkish Man Sues His Wife. by Omenkata: 3:27pm On Feb 24, 2016
ajebuter:

Something tells me you would be on this thread..

You no dey take chill pill with dem Baba case at all..

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Killing Buhari psychologically and emotionally is a task everyone should embark on if you still want a better tomorrow
as for me it's a task bestowed to me by my ancestors cool

Re: Can You Sue Your Wife For Insulting Buhari,as Turkish Man Sues His Wife. by Omenkata: 3:29pm On Feb 24, 2016
diasporaman:
Our president deserve some respect. To be a leader is not an easy task. Some of you who are heaping curses on Buhari can't even lead your respective homes.
Nonsense trash
just like you respected the otueke drunkard

Buhari is an illiterate bastard with dull useless fura d'nunu and roasted suya infested brain
Re: Can You Sue Your Wife For Insulting Buhari,as Turkish Man Sues His Wife. by Oladimejyyy(m): 3:29pm On Feb 24, 2016
Omenkata:
[s][/s]
Nonsense trash
bullharry is a scallywag nincompoop uncircumcised baboon the most useless president worldwide
Are you a learner claiming phd in english
Re: Can You Sue Your Wife For Insulting Buhari,as Turkish Man Sues His Wife. by Omenkata: 3:30pm On Feb 24, 2016
Oladimejyyy:
It is goro not gworootueke friend
Nonsense
Re: Can You Sue Your Wife For Insulting Buhari,as Turkish Man Sues His Wife. by Omenkata: 3:31pm On Feb 24, 2016
Oladimejyyy:
Are you a learner claiming phd in english
Nonsense
Buhari is a terrorist
Re: Can You Sue Your Wife For Insulting Buhari,as Turkish Man Sues His Wife. by Oladimejyyy(m): 3:40pm On Feb 24, 2016
Omenkata:
[s][/s]
Nonsense admit it that your useless president bullharry is an illiterate terrorist.

When I say that Buhari is a terrorist i don't mean he's in the class of Osama bin Laden rather am telling you categorically that Buhari and Imam Abubakar shekau are within the same class because both are illiterate terrorist
-Nasir Elrufai (june 23 2015)
That what am saying abi you no know say drunkard of otueke(gej)get phd in bombing,kidnapping and killing..or you no know say him and tompolo and ona coward asari doku be paddy
Re: Can You Sue Your Wife For Insulting Buhari,as Turkish Man Sues His Wife. by Omenkata: 3:42pm On Feb 24, 2016
Oladimejyyy:
That what am saying abi you no know say drunkard of otueke(gej)get phd in bombing,kidnapping and killing..or you no know say him and tompolo and ona coward asari doku be paddy
Nonsense
what's this one saying

Edo State University. Iyamo / Why We Planned, Recorded Killing Of Over 40 Persons In Enugu – herdsman / Aisha Buhari Is The Lady Mentioned In The Haliburton Case: Fayose's Lawyer