Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,321 members, 7,829,793 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

U - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / U (485 Views)

Yoruba Worshippers And Their Provocative Dance / Bishop Oyedepo's Winners' Chapel Accused Of Exploiting British Worshippers / I Want To Know About The Freemasons. Are They Really Satan Worshippers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

U by tgmservice: 4:14pm On Feb 24, 2016
D

Re: U by FOLYKAZE(m): 5:07pm On Feb 24, 2016
So can we now share some wines?
Re: U by ifenes(m): 5:09pm On Feb 24, 2016
tgmservice:
Please I beg you in the name of dear God, yoruba worshippers stop referring to God as Oluwa or Oludumare when praising his name you are indirectly/unknowingly summoning an ancient demon know as ABADDON pls desist from this my dear western tribe some made mention of it once in this section.

This is from years of active research.
PLS BE WARNED

So the Israeli one who enjoyed rape,murder,slavery,including watching his own son die is the real god?

From your numerous research have you noticed that Jerusalem has failed to produce any trace of David and Solomon, any tablet or inscription or even foundation memorial? It might be added that the city entirely fails to conform topographically with its full description given by Josephus and Nehemiah

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Submitting To Your Husband Really Means In Christianity / Dead Sea Scrolls And Jesus Christ / Which Of The 2 Is A Representation Of The Church You Attend? (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.