Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,417 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Who Will Save Anambra State And Nigeria At Large? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Will Save Anambra State And Nigeria At Large? (1214 Views)

Entitlements Of Former Heads Of State And Presidents / Why Do Yorubas Remain The Most Peaceful Ethnics In Nigeria At Large / Jonathan Creates New Office, Appoints Tukur As 'Ambassador At Large' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Will Save Anambra State And Nigeria At Large? by Ezenwenyi(m): 9:05am On Nov 03, 2006
There is Calamity in Anambra State and Nigeria at large.And it is only our leaders that can bring peace and harmony to this great nation,because they have the keys to access a peaceful and  transparent atmosphere for Nigerians.Everyday things are happening in Nigeria.Plane crashes everywhere,impeachment saga everywhere yet their is no atom of  change!Our leaders have enslaved us(Nigerians) in our own fatherland.Who will come and set us free from this bondage.Anambrarians are tired of the regular crises in the state.Is it the Ngige and Uba's saga?or the Okija shrine saga?Or the massob and Narto saga?Or the peter obi impeachment saga?It has been said that the Anambra state house of assembly yesterday morning (Around 6:00am {2nd November 2006}) impeached the executive Governor of Anambra State in person of Mr Peter Obi.
The question now is:
1. Will they allow the deputy be the Governor or would they do the same thing Ekiti house of assembly did because they were having a woman as the Deputy?
2.Will Mr president declare a state of emergency in Anambra state?
3.If they allow the deputy(Mrs Etiaba) to be the new Governor will they still impeach her before 2007?
Please feel free to say your mind.
For further communication with author:e mail:ezenwenyi@hotmail.com or call  +2348037420658
Ezenwenyi Stanley.C.
Re: Who Will Save Anambra State And Nigeria At Large? by uzondu(m): 5:02pm On Nov 03, 2006
Ezenwenyi, I think the problem of Anambra State is like a curse on the state since the present political dispensation in 1999. May the slogan of HOME FOR ALL is still hunting them since they can not leave to see anything good coming their way. I dont envy the state but I beleive that God is not sleeping. PIKIN wee say Him Mama no go sleep, lie lie, no sleep for Him eye too. Since de good for nothing people in Anambra state said there must be no peace, they cannt have peace themselves.

My father told me that OkRO does not grow more than the grower, but the case is different in Anambra state where the legislators are BIGGER dan the people who elected them. Unless they Anambra people come together and wash themselves of the curse, no show. Good luck.
Re: Who Will Save Anambra State And Nigeria At Large? by zam: 6:11pm On Nov 03, 2006
I quite agree wit u pple, infact 2 me. 60% /70% of ekiti,oyo & anambra state. Lays on OBJ

(1) (Reply)

Letter To Babangida / Iyabo In Fresh 4 Billion Naira Scandal / Iyc Sends Sos To Oshiomhole Over Ijaw Settlement Demolition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.