Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,123 members, 7,821,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

EFCC Begins Probe Of Ooni Ogunwusi - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Begins Probe Of Ooni Ogunwusi (49107 Views)

Certificate: ABU To Speak On Dino Melaye Today, Senate Begins Probe / EFCC Begins Probe Of Uduaghan Administration / EFCC Begins Probe Of Ex-governor Akpabio Over Alleged N108.1bn Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Begins Probe Of Ooni Ogunwusi by SenJoe(m): 4:28pm On Feb 25, 2016
EasternActivist:

Someone that has a criminal and corrupt file like that man isn't qualified to be a chancellor.

Except you want the school to be dishing out criminal potentials and corrupt individuals as graduates.

The man should be relieved and sent to kirikiri prison.
What is your point?
Have you any document to proof his a criminal?
Get your facts and figures right before concluding.
You should be the change you're screaming.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Begins Probe Of Ooni Ogunwusi by Weedcrusher: 4:30pm On Feb 25, 2016
Jokerman:

Lols... ion care... All I care about is dat he is a criminal who wasnt supposed to b d ooni... buh dont worry emir sanusi will soon b called too....

I give up on you.
Re: EFCC Begins Probe Of Ooni Ogunwusi by Arabs999: 4:30pm On Feb 25, 2016
EasternActivist:
The man should be sent to kirikiri not kuje.

See his ugly face. criminal...

He must vomit or poo our money.
...OP, do u know that no one is free ? No one !!! Buhari, GEJ, Obasanjo, Ribadu, Lamorde, etc, even You..
Re: EFCC Begins Probe Of Ooni Ogunwusi by EasternActivist: 4:32pm On Feb 25, 2016
SenJoe:

What is your point?
Have you any document to proof his a criminal?
Get your facts and figures right before concluding.
You should be the change you're screaming.

Even the change I was screaming over my head wasn't what the APC meant.
He is a suspect of a criminal case and such should be apprehended, prosecuted and send to kirikiri where he will eat the watery beans.
Next time when he sees our money, he won't think twice and run along.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Begins Probe Of Ooni Ogunwusi by Jokerman(m): 4:34pm On Feb 25, 2016
Weedcrusher:

I give up on you.
Lols... ipod youth.... supporter of d corrupt... Why is it d ooni dat was petitioned?? so u are telling me dat if Dasuki becomes Ooni tomorrow, he shudnt be prosecuted??
Re: EFCC Begins Probe Of Ooni Ogunwusi by EasternActivist: 4:41pm On Feb 25, 2016
Arabs999:

...OP, do u know that no one is free ? No one !!! Buhari, GEJ, Obasanjo, Ribadu, Lamorde, etc, even You..
The difference here is, I won't steal the Commonwealth of said people.
So why shouldn't I be free from all hassle? Unlike the ooni
The man should go and answer his call...
Watery beans awaits in kirikiri. grin
Re: EFCC Begins Probe Of Ooni Ogunwusi by Btruth: 4:41pm On Feb 25, 2016
Highest, he should return the 400m, because "Ori ade ko gbodo sun ita ooo.
Re: EFCC Begins Probe Of Ooni Ogunwusi by Forwetinnah: 4:48pm On Feb 25, 2016
The people from the West still standing with boooooohari are obviously standing on their heads. They're probing your Ooni while Emir Sanusi who was indicted by Dasuki is chilling with the Dullard in Saudi Arabia? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Begins Probe Of Ooni Ogunwusi by Weedcrusher: 4:51pm On Feb 25, 2016
DauraDullardo:
If a thieving Ooni is found guilty, he will go to jail and nothing, I repeat, nothing will happen. If a certain Sultan of Sokoto was de-robed and disgraced out of office, who is Ooni? Change is here....

Sai Baba!

I like that direction you're going. You have the audacity to mention the murdering of the Sardauna of Sokoto. That singular act by your short sighted kinsmen is what your tribe is still suffering 50 years after
Re: EFCC Begins Probe Of Ooni Ogunwusi by AKYEMITE(m): 4:52pm On Feb 25, 2016
Opportunity for haters to vomit. You want to kill yourself on this spurious allegation which can only emanated from the enemy of progress. gods have spoken and cannot be changed. Ooni of ife has come to rule. O ti se se. I pity people who use thr tongue anyhow
Re: EFCC Begins Probe Of Ooni Ogunwusi by Bestman111(m): 5:01pm On Feb 25, 2016
And if found wanting will they arrest him?
dukie25:

Source: http://www.newsexpressngr.com/news/detail.php?news=20537
Re: EFCC Begins Probe Of Ooni Ogunwusi by orisa37: 5:12pm On Feb 25, 2016
What does the Constitution give as Respect for Traditional Ruler? They are not Politicians, they are rulers of the people. If they were smart enough to escape humiliation while they were commoners, why wait till now when they can ,if they wish, mobilixe their own people to resist this unwanted notorization. Or is it because he's such a young man in exalted position? One commentator said, "look at his ugly face, thief". Please be warned that The Oba of Ife is not the Senate President, not PDP Secretary and not a Politician, so don't be reckless with this deity.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Begins Probe Of Ooni Ogunwusi by DauraDullardo(m): 5:13pm On Feb 25, 2016
Weedcrusher:
I like that direction you're going. You have the audacity to mention the murdering of the Sultan of Sokoto. That singular act by your short sighted kinsmen is what your tribe is still suffering 50 years after
Sardauna of Sokoto is quite a different person to the Sultan. I can see you're not very well educated. That's why you're so quick to go tribal. Did I ever tell you where I'm from?

Anyway, I was referring to Ibrahim Dasuki who was deposed as Sultan and humiliated out of office by Sani Abacha and the skies didn't fall.

Get your facts right and next time don't be so quick to display the tribal card. That's how simpletons operate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Begins Probe Of Ooni Ogunwusi by parrotchick(f): 5:16pm On Feb 25, 2016
d grin
Lolz, m a God loving person. If uve Got a problem with it, its not my cup of garri. Meanwhile, who ve noticed Dis guy has d hots for.me

lekkie073:

we r talking human politics ....u don sharply involveod.
I hope u r not so useless to expect God to wipe ur arse for u whenever u poo

d
Re: EFCC Begins Probe Of Ooni Ogunwusi by ogene007: 5:19pm On Feb 25, 2016
orisa37:
What does the Constitution give as Respect for Traditional Ruler? They are not Politicians, they are rulers of the people. If they were smart enough to escape humiliation while they were commoners, why wait till now when they can ,if they wish, mobilixe their own people to resist this unwanted notorization. Or is it because he's such a young man in exalted position? One commentator said, "look at his ugly face, thief". Please be warned that The Oba of Ife is not the Senate President, not PDP Secretary and not a Politician, so don't be reckless with this deity.
Which deity are you talking about? A mere mortal that if mosquito bearing malaria parasite bites him, he will go down will heavy malaria. I can truly see that some of you are really out of touch with the fact that Jesus is seated high above all these principalities, dominion and authorities that has held people like you in bondage. Accept Jesus Christ and be free from your bondage and captivity to idolatry.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Begins Probe Of Ooni Ogunwusi by EasternActivist: 5:19pm On Feb 25, 2016
orisa37:

A criminal?? Your deity??
Lmao I have no regards to a criminal.
The ooni must go to kirikiri and pay for his crime.
Finish
Re: EFCC Begins Probe Of Ooni Ogunwusi by mynd1(f): 5:20pm On Feb 25, 2016
Topestbilly:

Umm I see, dats y he's d only person u'r following. smiley
Good Day, Maami water grin
lmao@ maami water. cry
Re: EFCC Begins Probe Of Ooni Ogunwusi by mynd1(f): 5:22pm On Feb 25, 2016
Liljeez:
No wonder he's the only one you are following.....

btw...

Seun doesn't like Hausa-Fulani girls
lol no man born of a woman can resist me. tongue
Re: EFCC Begins Probe Of Ooni Ogunwusi by Bolasere01(m): 5:27pm On Feb 25, 2016
Why are u all offensive, it's just an allegation by a petitioner and the Oba is not yet guilty until is being proved
Re: EFCC Begins Probe Of Ooni Ogunwusi by mynd1(f): 5:28pm On Feb 25, 2016
pulsa:

In less than 20 days you get over 400 Post's, 140 dp likes, and several mentions shocked
You no dey sleep? undecided
You too fine ni? angry
You sabi converse o tongue
Any way welcome to nairaland wink
na people no allow me rest na lol. Tnks sha. grin

1 Like

Re: EFCC Begins Probe Of Ooni Ogunwusi by Nobody: 5:29pm On Feb 25, 2016
Weedcrusher:

First you call him criminal when it's just a petition written to efcc. Can you see you are asking for what you dont want. Mention one paramount ruler that's ever being convicted before in the history of Nigeria. Maybe before his coronation, you can charge and convict Enitan Adeyeye. Just like the British democratic system will never charge their queen or king, this is a dead on arrival case. Ooni is an institution and that's the end of this false news
The deji of Akure(a first class King) was kicked out by a mere governor for beating his wife, and you are here shouting institution. No be aregbesola, ordinary governor give am staff of office.
The guy had been in efcc's radar all along but the chiefs hurriedly confirmed him Ooni because he gave each of them pajero jeeps with one key. Now they are bringing shame to the throne. Does that mean, despite the efcc investigations, efcc visiting Obalufe e t.c yet the kingmakers couldn't find someone else from their family who is free from allegations of corruption?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Begins Probe Of Ooni Ogunwusi by Eyor1(m): 5:30pm On Feb 25, 2016
Yoruba!
Yoruba!!
Yoruba!!!
Make una change una ways.........
Re: EFCC Begins Probe Of Ooni Ogunwusi by Weedcrusher: 5:46pm On Feb 25, 2016
princey83:

The deji of Akure(a first class King) was kicked out by a mere governor for beating his wife, and you are here shouting institution. No be aregbesola, ordinary governor give am staff of office.
The guy had been in efcc's radar all along but the chiefs hurriedly confirmed him Ooni because he gave each of them pajero jeeps with one key. Now they are bringing shame to the throne. Does that mean, despite the efcc investigations, efcc visiting Obalufe e t.c yet the kingmakers couldn't find someone else from their family who is free from allegations of corruption?

You know nothing. Deji is not paramount ruler.......I repeat this case is dead on arrival
Re: EFCC Begins Probe Of Ooni Ogunwusi by EasternActivist: 5:50pm On Feb 25, 2016
SmartChoices:

You don't call the leader of my tribe a thief and I will be looking at you? No sir I can only warn you. He's presumed innocent until proven guilty. Moreso he's a icon of our heritage. You have just carelessly insulted my heritage.... And you call mynd?

Why will you have a criminal leader if truly you are a responsible human.?
I didn't insult your leader, I just called him what he is mind you.
Re: EFCC Begins Probe Of Ooni Ogunwusi by Godsate: 5:52pm On Feb 25, 2016
EasternActivist:
The man should be sent to kirikiri not kuje.

See his ugly face. criminal...

He must vomit or poo our money.

It's true that you are easternActivist. I'm yet to see the reason why you start calling him criminal.

When will you igbo people get sense.

I'm yet to see one of you that get what Yoruba people call ' Laakaye' (the father of wisdom)
Re: EFCC Begins Probe Of Ooni Ogunwusi by EasternActivist: 5:54pm On Feb 25, 2016
Godsate:

It's true that you are easternActivist. I'm yet to see the reason why you haven't called him a criminal.

When will you yoruba people get sense.

I'm yet to see one of you that get what Yoruba people call ' olebanza' (the father of criminals)
Re: EFCC Begins Probe Of Ooni Ogunwusi by AKYEMITE(m): 5:59pm On Feb 25, 2016
[quote author=EasternActivist post=43245828]

A criminal?? Your deity??
Lmao I have no regards to a criminal.
The ooni must go to kirikiri and pay for his crime. Sorry. Since you dont have it you can never know the value. Must you show your frustration publicly, after all ooni is not resposible for that poverty that have blocked your brain to reason well again. The ooni must go to kirikiri
Re: EFCC Begins Probe Of Ooni Ogunwusi by Topestbilly(m): 6:00pm On Feb 25, 2016
mynd1:
lmao@ maami water. cry
No bashing angel.

Don't shad tear, I was only over-exaggerating your beauty Hajiha.

Kana jin harshen? grin
Re: EFCC Begins Probe Of Ooni Ogunwusi by repogirl(f): 6:00pm On Feb 25, 2016
Dem no sabi the way to Emir of Kano house for questionable spending of CBN money while he was the director, na Ooni of Ife dem sabi. Useless!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Hoodlums Burn Houses Of Cyprian Akaolisa & Ekene Nnodumele In Imo / Rotimi Daniel & Nefisa Wedding: Amosun Laughing With Gbenga Daniel, Dapo Abiodun / Resign Now - FCT Indigenes Tell Wike, Protest At The National Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.