Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,912 members, 7,835,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

EFCC Begins Probe Of Ooni Ogunwusi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Begins Probe Of Ooni Ogunwusi (49138 Views)

Certificate: ABU To Speak On Dino Melaye Today, Senate Begins Probe / EFCC Begins Probe Of Uduaghan Administration / EFCC Begins Probe Of Ex-governor Akpabio Over Alleged N108.1bn Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Begins Probe Of Ooni Ogunwusi by ijaw1stson: 1:48pm On Feb 25, 2016
Am i the only clean person in this country? This iz surprising
Re: EFCC Begins Probe Of Ooni Ogunwusi by dukie25: 1:49pm On Feb 25, 2016
Ok
Re: EFCC Begins Probe Of Ooni Ogunwusi by ril19(m): 1:49pm On Feb 25, 2016
I won't be surprised if one day i see a headline of EFCC probing seun n lala coz they seem to be after everybody these days.
Re: EFCC Begins Probe Of Ooni Ogunwusi by Nobody: 1:49pm On Feb 25, 2016
Ooni and his company are different entity nothing will happen to him

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Begins Probe Of Ooni Ogunwusi by Yommiefish(m): 1:49pm On Feb 25, 2016
21st Century King! Cute man.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Begins Probe Of Ooni Ogunwusi by Wuuworld(m): 1:49pm On Feb 25, 2016
Who is fooling who??
No be today nyash don dey back....
Re: EFCC Begins Probe Of Ooni Ogunwusi by MoreJobsHere: 1:50pm On Feb 25, 2016
tonaydo:
BUT WHY
nobody is above law grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: EFCC Begins Probe Of Ooni Ogunwusi by MoreJobsHere: 1:51pm On Feb 25, 2016
this is crazy shocked shocked
Re: EFCC Begins Probe Of Ooni Ogunwusi by gbens2000(m): 1:51pm On Feb 25, 2016
Their father,can they ever probe lamido for anything,how dare they attempt to probe a king.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Begins Probe Of Ooni Ogunwusi by macaranta(m): 1:52pm On Feb 25, 2016
Ooni ate yam too?Abeg I like that monarch,they should grant him traditional diplomatic immunity if there is anything like that.
Re: EFCC Begins Probe Of Ooni Ogunwusi by luvbeloved(m): 1:52pm On Feb 25, 2016
My uncle told me when PMB won that...we will only be seeing/hearing arrest upon arrest, court case upon court case,...same as in thhe 80's when PMB was in power, I laughed at him cos I voted PMB,..he laughed at me too and simply said "small boi...wetin u sabi?"....hahaha I tink he knew wat he was talking abt

1 Like

Re: EFCC Begins Probe Of Ooni Ogunwusi by dammytosh: 1:53pm On Feb 25, 2016
Welldone EFCC.

Only eediots call investigations WITCH HUNTING.
Re: EFCC Begins Probe Of Ooni Ogunwusi by IYANGBALI: 1:54pm On Feb 25, 2016
Omo if dem catch dis man the disgrace will be too much o
Re: EFCC Begins Probe Of Ooni Ogunwusi by Nobody: 1:55pm On Feb 25, 2016
Probing a traditional ruler? Is that in Nigeria constitution.
Re: EFCC Begins Probe Of Ooni Ogunwusi by Cyojunior(m): 1:55pm On Feb 25, 2016
mynd1:
shocked

Watching u in H D
Re: EFCC Begins Probe Of Ooni Ogunwusi by neejay1986(m): 1:58pm On Feb 25, 2016
endtimesblog:
Lobatan

Seriously..... Lobatan ni oooo
Re: EFCC Begins Probe Of Ooni Ogunwusi by bodyloveghetto(m): 1:59pm On Feb 25, 2016
Sigh
Re: EFCC Begins Probe Of Ooni Ogunwusi by Nobody: 2:02pm On Feb 25, 2016
The Oni Of Ife is a deity. It is a taboo to probe him. His immunity is insured by the gods!
Re: EFCC Begins Probe Of Ooni Ogunwusi by AdemolaA2: 2:03pm On Feb 25, 2016
EasternActivist:
The man should be sent to kirikiri not kuje.

See his ugly face. criminal...

He must vomit or poo our money.
. Innocent until proven guilty so over to you to retract your statement Sir.
Re: EFCC Begins Probe Of Ooni Ogunwusi by lekkie073(m): 2:07pm On Feb 25, 2016
all these easterners....una no dey use una sense?
a petition is submitted to efcc, does it automatically translate to the petition being true or the subject of the petition being culpable ?

to whom brain is given,thought is expected.....

6 Likes

Re: EFCC Begins Probe Of Ooni Ogunwusi by Liljeez(m): 2:07pm On Feb 25, 2016
mynd1:
shocked
Are u the wife of Mynd44
Re: EFCC Begins Probe Of Ooni Ogunwusi by thesicilian: 2:08pm On Feb 25, 2016
He's innocent until proven guilty
Re: EFCC Begins Probe Of Ooni Ogunwusi by igwegeorgiano(m): 2:09pm On Feb 25, 2016
laye, abomisan ooni investigated? oya fellow NL chant this incatation after me. kai ta ba wi fun ogbo lo gbo ngbo ta ba wi fun ogba logba ngba abere kii ko ohun aso konko kii ko hun odo efcc ti mi ba wi fun yin ni e se o tuo tuo tuo. ki igbese yin ko pare mo yin lagbari o. beeni awon irumole ti gbaaaaaaa

1 Like

Re: EFCC Begins Probe Of Ooni Ogunwusi by lekkie073(m): 2:10pm On Feb 25, 2016
IYANGBALI:
Omo if dem catch dis man the disgrace will be too much o
If dem catch am...... is he on d run? I for abuse u if no be say u be fellow red devils supporter grin
Re: EFCC Begins Probe Of Ooni Ogunwusi by class0247: 2:10pm On Feb 25, 2016
Imagine that and tomorrow he will start to challenge the authority of the OBA of BINI. Hisss

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Begins Probe Of Ooni Ogunwusi by Fadekebisola(f): 2:10pm On Feb 25, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Probing a traditional ruler? Is that in Nigeria constitution.
low minds....a criminal remains a criminal....he's a human with blood in his vains.....if he's found guilty he should be dealt with

am a yoruba like the king but we dont tolerate criminals....infact ooni should resign and stop disgracing the yoruba race...we are not known for all these....

chai....what a disgrace

for the first time having a criminal ooni.....ife must hear this

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Begins Probe Of Ooni Ogunwusi by truthspeaks: 2:11pm On Feb 25, 2016
Blame d Op for d headline
lekkie073:
a petition is submitted to efcc, does it automatically translate to the petition being true or the subject of the petition being culpable ?

Re: EFCC Begins Probe Of Ooni Ogunwusi by wacoj(m): 2:13pm On Feb 25, 2016
ernesty20:
So ooni of ife na thief? Puhahahahahahah

Not until proven guilty by the court of competent jurisdiction.
Re: EFCC Begins Probe Of Ooni Ogunwusi by asha80(m): 2:14pm On Feb 25, 2016
lekkie073:

why are trying to tribalize thread? Is it only easterners that have concluded that the man is guilty? Using your logic people can also ask why conclude on Stella oduah bmw issue when the petition has not being taken to logical conclusion

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Begins Probe Of Ooni Ogunwusi by EasternActivist: 2:15pm On Feb 25, 2016
AdemolaA2:
. Innocent until proven guilty so over to you to retract your statement Sir.
The man must vomit our money. And sent to kirikiri.
Buhari should oversee the relieving of his post of UNN chancellor.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Begins Probe Of Ooni Ogunwusi by klax(m): 2:16pm On Feb 25, 2016
I said it last week that more is coming when the ondo state monarch surfaced pls guys do you now see when I talk I talk from fact and plans on ground here is it now. Buhari make a big mistake for given to much power to EFCC and guys hear me again if this were not caution or stop EFCC will become a threat to Buhari pls mark my word EFCC will grow to a point Buhari will be shut down and will turn themselves to Sadam Hussein Republican Army that even ends up dis biting Sadam., just keep watching.

I said it last week that Nollywood and our Artists like Davido, Mr 1 million Naira shoe and the rest they are coming for them soon I repeat every blessed day their case are constantly in the table of discussion just keep watching to demand where do they get those cash from and censor them to a very thin line that some will flee Nigeria just in the name *oh we are fighting corruption* and Soon EFCC will be going to street by street arresting people for no offense and charge them if buhari do not stop these guys he will regret it sorely. Note my words again I have so many things here and it came to pass and this one us no exclusion.

Seun Osewa you are my guy at a point in time your office I mean NL was to be raid but due to intervention of some people which I would not mention including myself that plan was stoped.

Keep watching more shocks on the way EFCC is at loose like rabbies infected dog to lynch anyone both personal offenders or public offenders by power vested on them to show ego and proof a point.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

2 Chibokgirls Who Escaped From Boko Haram Trucks Now US Students (Pics) / "I Didn't Win Obaseki": Kabaka Kneels, Asks Gov. Obaseki To Forgive Him (Video) / Otosirieze Obi-Young Sacked By Brittle Paper After Criticising Hadiza El-Rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.