Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,192 members, 7,829,268 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Ojogbane Adegbe Sues EFCC For N100m - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ojogbane Adegbe Sues EFCC For N100m (12201 Views)

Ojogbane Adegbe Explains His Role In N10b Gift For PDP Chiefs- The Nation / Ojogbane Adegbe: 'Nigeria Will Burn If I Open Up On Arms Deal' / How Ojogbane Adegbe Transported N10bn In 17 Suitcases To PDP Chiefs - Today.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ojogbane Adegbe Sues EFCC For N100m by tatucci: 8:59am On Feb 25, 2016
ehen! this is more reasonable. no be that oda guy wey dey sue for N5billion... who wan giv am?
Re: Ojogbane Adegbe Sues EFCC For N100m by pedel: 9:00am On Feb 25, 2016
Last2comment:
Please wake me up when someone goes to jail for corruption in Nigeria.
Bad idea; you may not wake up in the next 4 years because I doubt if anyone is going to jail anytime soon.
Re: Ojogbane Adegbe Sues EFCC For N100m by laprince(m): 9:03am On Feb 25, 2016
measideyhere:
the nigerian judicial system has refused to earn recognition for itself...its suppposed to be dreaded by the wrong doers and a voice for the upright.

Very valid point.
Re: Ojogbane Adegbe Sues EFCC For N100m by oluseyiforjesus(m): 9:15am On Feb 25, 2016
Sebi ds man say na lie say dey no arrest am!
Re: Ojogbane Adegbe Sues EFCC For N100m by princeattah1: 9:36am On Feb 25, 2016
ManagerUgo:
Its very unlawful to have one detained for over 48 hours without any trial by a competent court of jurisdiction. Whether guilty or not, it is an infringement on ones fundamental human rights. Something ought to be done fast about this unlawful detention b4 it degenerates to another thing.
what you do not know is that the EFCC is way faster than you think... For that detention they have obtained a court injunction which totally makes his stay after 48 hours legitimate.
Re: Ojogbane Adegbe Sues EFCC For N100m by Roric: 10:16am On Feb 25, 2016
See corruption fighting back......... shocked shocked shocked[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Ojogbane Adegbe Sues EFCC For N100m by Jacko01: 11:16am On Feb 25, 2016
Yoruba snitch.... Ewwww ma belle dey turn at this tribe Mtschew come mods abi wetin no ban me.... Ma ban jus dey start fo my oda acct.... Kilode na only me una dey see .... No go find beta work dey on top ma mata lubbish tribalistic mods. If ppl insult me tribe u neva ban dem
Re: Ojogbane Adegbe Sues EFCC For N100m by Roadmike(m): 12:02pm On Feb 25, 2016
Indeed this is a good one of recent the EFCC has become a willing tool in the hand of the APC and Buhari. They have rather taken the whole issue too far into the realm of Ego, personal vendetta and all what not.
What has the Officer done to demand his being detained for that long.
Re: Ojogbane Adegbe Sues EFCC For N100m by Nobody: 12:31pm On Feb 25, 2016
kaeforum:

They are not above the law, if they steal they must face the music. The era of the untouchable uniform is ending. cool
so you mean a bloody civilian should be investigating a connel which is governor equivalent
Grow up
Re: Ojogbane Adegbe Sues EFCC For N100m by defash8: 5:40pm On Feb 25, 2016
EFCC is scamming Nigerians, they are making so many arrest so that when the accused are discharged they will now blame it on overwhelming of activities. They should focus on few cases so that they are not stretched out.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ogun To Generate Electricity From Sawdust / Abia Launches New Emergency Ambulances / COVID-19: Kaduna Govt May Impose Lockdown – Commissioner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.