Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,039 members, 7,838,602 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Ben Bruce Hugged By A Woman In Ondo State Today(photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Bruce Hugged By A Woman In Ondo State Today(photos) (73857 Views)

See Babatunde Fashola's Reaction When Benin Republic's Minister Hugged Him Tigh / A Young Chinese Girl Hugged Buhari So Tight / 6-year-old Girl Donates ₦5,437.50 To IDP Camp. Hugged By Zahra Buhari (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ben Bruce Hugged By A Woman In Ondo State Today(photos) by tpiar: 10:40pm On Feb 24, 2016
habsydiamond:
As u can see ben bruce his almost an oyinbo man.

Almost?

where is the black?
Re: Ben Bruce Hugged By A Woman In Ondo State Today(photos) by tpiar: 10:41pm On Feb 24, 2016
topic

how many states has he been to so far?
Re: Ben Bruce Hugged By A Woman In Ondo State Today(photos) by modelboy(m): 11:00pm On Feb 24, 2016
Keneking:
Yellow skin and inferiority complex sef
you mean light skin
Re: Ben Bruce Hugged By A Woman In Ondo State Today(photos) by love23a: 11:01pm On Feb 24, 2016
[size=38pt]Ben Bruce is from Bayelsa state[/size]
Re: Ben Bruce Hugged By A Woman In Ondo State Today(photos) by tpiar: 11:08pm On Feb 24, 2016
love23a:
[size=38pt]Ben Bruce is from Bayelsa state[/size]

Not sure why his visit to Ondo State is making headlines.

Has he been to the Ijaw side?
Re: Ben Bruce Hugged By A Woman In Ondo State Today(photos) by 2muchopoTBdope(m): 11:10pm On Feb 24, 2016
Holyfield1:
She mistook him for Obama.....At first she was like "Behold the hypocritical Obama with Obanikoro brain"

I was there grin grin grin

Stale! 2015!
Re: Ben Bruce Hugged By A Woman In Ondo State Today(photos) by bakila: 11:20pm On Feb 24, 2016
I wonder if Murrey-Bruce is a Senator for a Bayelsa Constituency or Candidate for 2019 Presidential elections. I think Bayelsa needs him more.
Re: Ben Bruce Hugged By A Woman In Ondo State Today(photos) by maestro2000(m): 11:20pm On Feb 24, 2016
What's special in what she did? This woman is a party loyalist and she is welcoming one of their party senators
I actually thought she is a down to earth woman who is happy upon seeing a senator
Re: Ben Bruce Hugged By A Woman In Ondo State Today(photos) by AyakaDunukofia: 11:29pm On Feb 24, 2016
[
quote author=Progressive01 post=43223535]When is this albino going to respond to questions being asked in his constituency, twitter?? Someone who dished out tweet every minute couldn't post a tweet for over 24hours now.

Or is he planning a robust reply like the Coza pastor

Progressive01 post=43170043]And you think this is funny. We can insult these men and call them names all we want, no wahala. But calling a man a "chimp" speaks volumes of what a terrible upbringing you had.

Shame.

Simple thread about the pics of a man's children, and here you are with your "insupressible" tribal bigotry shining forth, desperate to turn the thread into another Yoruba vs Igbo bashing thread.

With your 1000% pure Igbo blood, what have you achieved your entire life beside a miserable nairaland moniker??

You are a disgrace.
A disjointed personality on the prowl
Re: Ben Bruce Hugged By A Woman In Ondo State Today(photos) by Progressive01(m): 11:43pm On Feb 24, 2016
AyakaDunukofia:
[

A disjointed personality on the prowl

Illiterate oponuchukwu. Learn to understand the difference between calling one a thief and calling one an animal. A man can be a thief, a killer, a mad man, a dullard, a clueless drunkard, a wailer, an ipod youth, etc- but it is inappropriate to call him a CHIMP.

Get that into your ten inches thick impenetrable skull.
Re: Ben Bruce Hugged By A Woman In Ondo State Today(photos) by AyakaDunukofia: 12:01am On Feb 25, 2016
Progressive01:
Illiterate oponuchukwu. Learn to understand the difference between calling one a thief and calling one an animal. A man can be a thief, a killer, a mad man, a dullard, a clueless drunkard, a wailer, an ipod youth, etc- but it is inappropriate to call him a CHIMP.

Get that into your ten inches thick impenetrable skull.
Full Definition of name–calling
: the use of offensive names especially to win an argument or to induce rejection or condemnation (as of a person or project) without objective consideration of the facts

It's sometimes necessary to spare a few minutes for idi.ats like you

You may have learnt something
Re: Ben Bruce Hugged By A Woman In Ondo State Today(photos) by Nobody: 12:06am On Feb 25, 2016
Oga Bruce I no believe you at all for this life,come bayelsa and speak to our people to develop the land,I never see man when go dey praise and patronize other tribes yet your kindreds are in filth. Uncle Ben I'm disappointed
Re: Ben Bruce Hugged By A Woman In Ondo State Today(photos) by 1914Yuri(m): 12:20am On Feb 25, 2016
Go And Die
dammytosh:
ConMan's sense Senator

Twitter constituency is boiling so he moved to Ondo to dazzle them with Bullshit. grin grin

"My Name is Ben Bruce, I just want to make ConMan's sense to the gullible."
Re: Ben Bruce Hugged By A Woman In Ondo State Today(photos) by sweetgala(m): 1:01am On Feb 25, 2016
elkonS:
dat woman hugging him b like ..."my son my son"
mimiko is trying tho

Mimiko in ondo is one of the most blessed governors in Nigeria, Ondo given what they have should not have any complaints, oil, many unique mineral resources great land for farming
Re: Ben Bruce Hugged By A Woman In Ondo State Today(photos) by opribo(m): 1:20am On Feb 25, 2016
What is the news worthy content of this post now that made front page.
Is it that Sent Bruce has never hugged a woman or is it that the woman was to old to hug him.

Honestly, this disease affecting our leaders at the top whereby they keep snapping photos as achievement is now trickling down into the people. So anywhere we go we snap and post it as achievement. SMH
Re: Ben Bruce Hugged By A Woman In Ondo State Today(photos) by tpiar: 1:22am On Feb 25, 2016
Did Ben Bruce grow up in Nigeria?

I'm a bit puzzled by him, hasnt he been organizing the mbgn pagaents since the 80s?

That would seem to indicate he's been in Nigeria all this while, has he not?
Re: Ben Bruce Hugged By A Woman In Ondo State Today(photos) by chiefolododo(m): 1:59am On Feb 25, 2016
Why is this man going from strength to strength, will he be President over us? I doubt it
Re: Ben Bruce Hugged By A Woman In Ondo State Today(photos) by awoluyi(m): 2:51am On Feb 25, 2016
chiefolododo:
Why is this man going from strength to strength, will he be President over us? I doubt it
Don't forget that pdp has zoned presidential candidacy to the North come 2019. Chance of Bruce becoming the president of Nigeria is about 0.000075%. I have nothing against him, no crystal ball or knowledge of metaphyscis is required to make this prediction. Observing Nigeria political enviroment will establish the simplicity in arriving at my conclusion. I wish him the best!

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Hugged By A Woman In Ondo State Today(photos) by Funjosh(m): 4:34am On Feb 25, 2016
What is wrong in a mother hugging a father tongue

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Hugged By A Woman In Ondo State Today(photos) by bumpy5ng: 6:18am On Feb 25, 2016
dammytosh:
ConMan's sense Senator

Twitter constituency is boiling so he moved to Ondo to dazzle them with Bullshit. grin grin

Ever since you were born, what has been your achievement and contribution to society? Please stop disparaging our leaders, that senator is just trying to make #CommonSense in a country where #CommonSense is scarce.
Re: Ben Bruce Hugged By A Woman In Ondo State Today(photos) by bumpy5ng: 6:21am On Feb 25, 2016
tpiar:
Did Ben Bruce grow up in Nigeria?

I'm a bit puzzled by him, hasnt he been organizing the mbgn pagaents since the 80s?

That would seem to indicate he's been in Nigeria all this while, has he not?

Your comments make #CommonSense. He has paid his dues, we need people like him who have succeeded doing their own thing. He has alot to offer.
Re: Ben Bruce Hugged By A Woman In Ondo State Today(photos) by lawlahbammy(f): 6:23am On Feb 25, 2016
Mimiko wo! mtchewwww...
Surface dressing governor!

Abeg I no wan vex this morning... Ondo state government workers that are yet to receive November salary as at yesterday?

Posterity will judge Mimiko... And for the twitter senator, I reserve my comment.

Abi who dome Don help?
Re: Ben Bruce Hugged By A Woman In Ondo State Today(photos) by dammytosh: 6:36am On Feb 25, 2016
1914Yuri:
Go And Die
Take the lead.

Pained !!
Re: Ben Bruce Hugged By A Woman In Ondo State Today(photos) by dammytosh: 6:39am On Feb 25, 2016
bumpy5ng:

Ever since you were born, what has been your achievement and contribution to society? Please stop disparaging our leaders, that senator is just trying to make #CommonSense in a country where #CommonSense is scarce.

I have not achieved much but I have definitely achieved more than you and whatever your dreams are.

That is actually a fact not a diss.

That is why i don't pick crumbs of breads under your 'leaders' and become blind to facts.
Re: Ben Bruce Hugged By A Woman In Ondo State Today(photos) by tpiar: 6:52am On Feb 25, 2016
bumpy5ng:

Your comments make #CommonSense. He has paid his dues, we need people like him who have succeeded doing their own thing. He has alot to offer.

Can you answer the questions posed?
Re: Ben Bruce Hugged By A Woman In Ondo State Today(photos) by elkonS: 6:54am On Feb 25, 2016
Dollyak:
Ondo looks cool. I love the futuristic dome. Can't wait to visit one day.
yeeah it is ....I school there... u are welcome nytym
Re: Ben Bruce Hugged By A Woman In Ondo State Today(photos) by 100Cents: 9:13am On Feb 25, 2016
dammytosh:
ConMan's sense Senator

Hater alert grin
Re: Ben Bruce Hugged By A Woman In Ondo State Today(photos) by missyQween(f): 10:19am On Feb 25, 2016
Lol....The hug is suffocating sef
Re: Ben Bruce Hugged By A Woman In Ondo State Today(photos) by lipstick2(f): 1:06pm On Feb 25, 2016
A useless government that can not give its people common light.I have been in that state for three weeks now and no light even in their so called GRA in Ijapo and Alagbaka.Its a shame on Mimiko.Abeg stop praising him.He has not done anything extra-ordinary.
Re: Ben Bruce Hugged By A Woman In Ondo State Today(photos) by habsydiamond(m): 9:01am On Feb 26, 2016
tpiar:

Almost?

where is the black?
the hair nko wetin e be na green abi. Shey u no know say oyinbo hair dey different to our own for africa. Oyinbo dey get longer hair and e dey grow rapidly within weeks but for naija e go take months even year to have long hair.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Parades Mpape Robbery Suspects / What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? / APC Postpones Lagos Governorship Primary To 'Fresh Time And Date'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.