Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,046 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Why We Can’t Produce Tompolo – Lawyers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why We Can’t Produce Tompolo – Lawyers (22022 Views)

Why We Can’t Relocate From Lagos To Akwa Ibom – Exxonmobil / Why We Can’t Produce Tompolo | Lawyers Tells Judge / EFCC Vs Tompolo: Judge Orders Security Agencies To Produce Tompolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Can’t Produce Tompolo – Lawyers by BIGTinfotech: 8:06am On Feb 25, 2016
That's the mistake people are making.
They're seeing it as Buhari, GEJ affair.
Mtchew.
yjgm:
This guy Tompolo makes me laugh. You can't fight the state. It is not about Buhari nor GEJ but the state. He'll soon be smoked out or remain a fugitive forever.

1 Like

Re: Why We Can’t Produce Tompolo – Lawyers by maxzzo1(m): 8:09am On Feb 25, 2016
Produce Shekau if you want Tompolo.

1 Like

Re: Why We Can’t Produce Tompolo – Lawyers by shamecurls(m): 8:11am On Feb 25, 2016
This dude will probably be smoked out like Osama bin laden and Saddam Hussein by the Nigerian Army
Re: Why We Can’t Produce Tompolo – Lawyers by Sunnycliff(m): 8:12am On Feb 25, 2016
popcykaylah:

They are only avoiding civilian casualties..cos if they begin the search,you know how the mind of a militant works,na toh open fire for public place

Militants have targets, they aren't boko haram. They can destroy properties and not human souls. They are after economic justice and emancipation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why We Can’t Produce Tompolo – Lawyers by popcykaylah(m): 8:16am On Feb 25, 2016
Sunnycliff:

Militants have targets, they aren't boko haram. They can destroy properties and not human souls. They are after economic justice and emancipation
Oga ade..do you read atall? The last time Nigerian army and militants clashed a fees days ago..9 people died..

1 Like

Re: Why We Can’t Produce Tompolo – Lawyers by jeffooh999(m): 8:17am On Feb 25, 2016
Tompolo will cause more problems to de government. Of de north!buhari should go nd sleep,that kworro man,is a selfish muderfucker,his government declared that de is found in our foreign reserve,that's why we facing more economic challenges,while de Bastered has been supplying dongote group's de dollars he is using to fund his refinery/other factory's from foundation till finishing!what a country,personal interest,and you re looking tompolo,may Allah punish him there!how I wish tompolo will agree nd scatter dis govt de worst,fools!this country has to be divided!
Re: Why We Can’t Produce Tompolo – Lawyers by 9jatriot(m): 8:21am On Feb 25, 2016
If you can cancel this part from your write up I will be very happy. This incidence gave me goose pimples then. How can a sitting president cowardly cancel an event he himself called a ground breaking ceremony just because he was afraid of a warlord. No no no. This incident alone was unforgivable.
Progressive01:
This Tomtom guy is irritating me already?? What a coward.

I remember how powerful and untouchable he was in the last admin, threatening to kill Keyamo, a complaint Keyamo lodged before the president, yet nothing was done about it.

He ordered the president not to commission an EPZ in the ND for his selfish interest and the project was put on hold.
Dude was a complete bully.

Today, he's hiding like a useless sissy, afraid to show his face in court.

What a shame.
Re: Why We Can’t Produce Tompolo – Lawyers by efechris(m): 8:22am On Feb 25, 2016
[quote author=popcykaylah post=43229934]
They are only avoiding civilian casualties..cos if they begin the search,you know how the mind of a militant works,na toh open fire for public place[/quot

Bros abeg remind me in history when niger delta militants open fire for public place?
Re: Why We Can’t Produce Tompolo – Lawyers by pastormellanby: 8:23am On Feb 25, 2016
Any criminal can send his lawyer to court on his behalf and hide somewhere OK. I don get the gist, anybody can hide and tell someone to represent him in court.
Re: Why We Can’t Produce Tompolo – Lawyers by jkendy(m): 8:26am On Feb 25, 2016
shamecurls:
This dude will probably be smoked out like Osama bin laden and Saddam Hussein by the Nigerian Army
The same way they're 'successfully' smoking out Boko Haram leaders and miscreants in the North East, right?
Receive some common sense pls
Re: Why We Can’t Produce Tompolo – Lawyers by kenny987(f): 8:27am On Feb 25, 2016
The day security agencies learn to take responsibility and do their jobs diligently without looking for citizens to bully in the process is the day Nigeria will be on her way to effectively fighting crime and corruption, So long as they are able to get away with shoddy cases and investigation even on to inept prosecution in the courts particularly because they are only jumping to please any President in power rather than in keeping with the independent functions of the agency (they are at the mercy of the President anyway), this fight against corruption is unfortunately, dead on arrival at worst or at best a media jamboree and an exercise in futility.

They are investigating someone, their processes are not in order, they do not have the supposed accused in custody and now you expect the defense counsel to do the job of the prosecution? Very funny!
Re: Why We Can’t Produce Tompolo – Lawyers by jkendy(m): 8:28am On Feb 25, 2016
shamecurls:
The same way they're 'successfully' smoking out Boko Haram leaders and miscreants in the North East, right?
Re: Why We Can’t Produce Tompolo – Lawyers by kenny987(f): 8:29am On Feb 25, 2016
popcykaylah:

Oga ade..do you read atall? The last time Nigerian army and militants clashed a fees days ago..9 people died..

Um sorry, but who killed the 9 people? Under what circumstances? Was the clash between two armed groups ie the Army and the Militants or the Militants merely sought to attack unarmed civilians?
Re: Why We Can’t Produce Tompolo – Lawyers by omozu1(m): 8:35am On Feb 25, 2016
Topolo is coping shekua if you canot arrest shekau then you can't get me.
Re: Why We Can’t Produce Tompolo – Lawyers by darlingbobo(m): 8:40am On Feb 25, 2016
Sometimes I wonder if some of legal practitioners really want this nation to move forward. They are good in using some loopholes in our laws which some of them formulated for Nigeria to work against the country. In this case such lawyers should be arrested and detained until they produce their client since they in contact with him (a wanted person)
Re: Why We Can’t Produce Tompolo – Lawyers by Sunnycliff(m): 8:50am On Feb 25, 2016
popcykaylah:

How sure are you that it wasn't stray bullets from the army? Was the target of the gun shots civilians?
FYI militants are sane beings
Re: Why We Can’t Produce Tompolo – Lawyers by YGF07(m): 8:52am On Feb 25, 2016
Pidggin:
Na Buhari go tire for Tompolo matter

I de suspect say you know where him de sef
Re: Why We Can’t Produce Tompolo – Lawyers by macaranta(m): 8:52am On Feb 25, 2016
Godsonkemz:
You want him to appear before court so that DSS and EFCC will use the opportunity to grab him and detain him just as they did to Nnamdi Kanu.

this to me is the reason he doesn't want to show up in court,besides what's really his crime??
Re: Why We Can’t Produce Tompolo – Lawyers by YGF07(m): 8:53am On Feb 25, 2016
jkendy:

Abeg we need give am. Maybe he foget say Na nigeria be dis.
Re: Why We Can’t Produce Tompolo – Lawyers by texazzpete(m): 8:54am On Feb 25, 2016
Sunnycliff:

Lol. Don't be silly. They are after their own pockets

Not a single one of those militants has developed their community despite receiving billions from the previous administration.

1 Like

Re: Why We Can’t Produce Tompolo – Lawyers by Osisiogu2k4(m): 8:55am On Feb 25, 2016
Tboy is enjoying y will are kill our self
Re: Why We Can’t Produce Tompolo – Lawyers by kenny987(f): 8:55am On Feb 25, 2016
darlingbobo:
Sometimes I wonder if some of legal practitioners really want this nation to move forward. They are good in using some loopholes in our laws which some of them formulated for Nigeria to work against the country. In this case such lawyers should be arrested and detained until they produce their client since they in contact with him (a wanted person)

Did u demand this position when Buhari was among those appointed by Boko haram to be their spokesperson when the government of the day tried to seek dialogue? The law is meant to ensure a balance of fairness. With all the security apparatus and public funds at their disposal, the prosecution must produce the one it has accused and not harass his legal representatives.

2 Likes

Re: Why We Can’t Produce Tompolo – Lawyers by popcykaylah(m): 8:57am On Feb 25, 2016
Sunnycliff:

How sure are you that it wasn't stray bullets from the army? Was the target of the gun shots civilians?
FYI militants are sane beings
That's why I said civilian casualties..militants hide in creeks and also live like every normal person..when the search begins they will try to protect themselves and shooting is bound to happen..but at the end civilians suffer it.
Re: Why We Can’t Produce Tompolo – Lawyers by JakesJ(m): 8:58am On Feb 25, 2016
Don't Mind The Adamusss In Action! There Small Sense Like That Of A Dead Baby's Own... FOR THERE MIND THEY WANT TO CATCH MY PERSONAL PERSON ABI ? Don't Worry, May Thunders Of The Old Generation Fire All Of You!!! IDIOTS IN POWER.....
Godsonkemz:
You want him to appear before court so that DSS and EFCC will use the opportunity to grab him and detain him just as they did to Nnamdi Kanu.
Re: Why We Can’t Produce Tompolo – Lawyers by prettytasha(f): 9:14am On Feb 25, 2016
Lol Nigerians are funny . the truth is tompolo is scared ... He is afraid that the govt are going to deal with him. .its simple you don't negotiate with terrorist . If u visit tompolo's village you will see he did nothing upon all the wealth he got , you can't run tompolo the long arm of the law will catch up with you
Re: Why We Can’t Produce Tompolo – Lawyers by dejiboy: 9:26am On Feb 25, 2016
Guess he can enjoy himself in the creeks for the next 4 yrs?we shall see.
Godsonkemz:
Re: Why We Can’t Produce Tompolo – Lawyers by Reference(m): 9:32am On Feb 25, 2016
prettytasha:
Lol Nigerians are funny . the truth is tompolo is scared ... He is afraid that the govt are going to deal with him. .its simple you don't negotiate with terrorist . If u visit tompolo's village you will see he did nothing upon all the wealth he got , you can't run tompolo the long arm of the law will catch up with you

If he hasn't done anything where does he get the army he commands. The NDDC, Niger-Delta Ministry, the Amnesty Program and resource control are all anchored on armed revolt this goveroent will be more than willing to roll back. Trying to isolate that man and then terrorize the rest won't work. The government had better look away and spread development through good governance to sieze the initiative in the Delta.
Re: Why We Can’t Produce Tompolo – Lawyers by caselessogbuagu: 9:39am On Feb 25, 2016
Tunami:
Tompolo the strong man, Bubu's nightmare.
if he's he's bubu's nightmare, why is he hiding?
Re: Why We Can’t Produce Tompolo – Lawyers by DeGenius3(m): 9:56am On Feb 25, 2016
Progressive01:
This Tomtom guy is irritating me already?? What a coward.

I remember how powerful and untouchable he was in the last admin, threatening to kill Keyamo, a complaint Keyamo lodged before the president, yet nothing was done about it.

He ordered the president not to commission an EPZ in the ND for his selfish interest and the project was put on hold. Dude was a complete bully.

Today, he's hiding like a useless sissy, afraid to show his face in court.

What a shame.

That Guy Is NOT A Mean Man...

I'll NOT Talk More Than This
Re: Why We Can’t Produce Tompolo – Lawyers by Progressive01(m): 10:00am On Feb 25, 2016
DeGenius3:

That Guy Is NOT A Mean Man...

I'll NOT Talk More Than This
Of course he is not wasn't - that explains why he was able to order a president around.
Re: Why We Can’t Produce Tompolo – Lawyers by Nobody: 10:14am On Feb 25, 2016
tickles2luv2016:

Dont u know that shekau is dead and gone.
believing what the media says is not always adviseable you know. Shekau might be sitting somewhere eating his tuwo-chinkafa
Re: Why We Can’t Produce Tompolo – Lawyers by OBJlive: 10:16am On Feb 25, 2016
Buhari And His Killer Presidency Should Leave Tompolo Alone

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Finds Olisa Metuh Guilty Of Laundering N400 Million / Kunle Togun To Tinubu: Why Did APC Fool Nigerians With Restructuring Promise? / Nigeria’s Economy Booming Because People Went Back To Farm: Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.