Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

When A Village Boy Is Visiting The Township 4 The First Time. (hilarious Photo) - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When A Village Boy Is Visiting The Township 4 The First Time. (hilarious Photo) (67547 Views)

Governors Expecting Paris Club Alert?: Hilarious Photo Of The Day / Barça Fan Going To Work This Morning (Hilarious Photo) / Moment Tinubu Spotted Dino Melaye At Seyi's Wedding (Hilarious Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Village Boy Is Visiting The Township 4 The First Time. (hilarious Photo) by Bestman111(m): 8:08am On Feb 25, 2016
grin grin grin angry grin grin angry grin grin
Godswillnwaoma:
When a typical village boy is visiting the township for the first time and was asked to put on his seat belt.....abi na suicide he wan commit? I can't stop laughing.

Moderator have you seen this one before....
Re: When A Village Boy Is Visiting The Township 4 The First Time. (hilarious Photo) by deanoffaculty: 8:30am On Feb 25, 2016
grin grin grin

Re: When A Village Boy Is Visiting The Township 4 The First Time. (hilarious Photo) by Emyogalanya: 8:36am On Feb 25, 2016
zadok60:
The heat now ehn
it's just like the last person to enter hell fire did not lock the door... embarassed
op abeg,you fit help me close the door?
i take God name beg you i dey inside market now no turn me to mad person with ur sense of humour. Or abeg send ur recently dead relative to close am for us meanwhile i:ll ask my lazarus father to open the window of heaven
Re: When A Village Boy Is Visiting The Township 4 The First Time. (hilarious Photo) by ibile1: 8:36am On Feb 25, 2016
see him flat head ....nwa aba grin
Re: When A Village Boy Is Visiting The Township 4 The First Time. (hilarious Photo) by Emyogalanya: 8:37am On Feb 25, 2016
zadok60:
The heat now ehn it's just like the last person to enter hell fire did not lock the door... embarassed op abeg,you fit help me close the door?
Re: When A Village Boy Is Visiting The Township 4 The First Time. (hilarious Photo) by Nobody: 9:13am On Feb 25, 2016
Lol at least they are safe grin
Re: When A Village Boy Is Visiting The Township 4 The First Time. (hilarious Photo) by zadok60: 9:21am On Feb 25, 2016
Emyogalanya:
i take God name beg you i dey inside market now no turn me to mad person with ur sense of humour. Or abeg send ur recently dead relative to close am for us meanwhile i:ll ask my lazarus father to open the window of heaven
i get dead relative na im i dey beg you?...i no get any o,since you get dem plenty help me follow dem lock am grin
Re: When A Village Boy Is Visiting The Township 4 The First Time. (hilarious Photo) by zikIPE: 2:56pm On Feb 25, 2016
Godswillnwaoma:
yes naaa
oga, na for management science you snap your profile pic?? :| sad
Re: When A Village Boy Is Visiting The Township 4 The First Time. (hilarious Photo) by Truckpusher(m): 3:33pm On Feb 25, 2016
grin grin grin smh
Re: When A Village Boy Is Visiting The Township 4 The First Time. (hilarious Photo) by Godswillnwaoma(m): 3:33pm On Feb 25, 2016
zikIPE:
oga, na for management science you snap your profile pic?? :| sad
yea. U must be a zikite. What dept are you
Re: When A Village Boy Is Visiting The Township 4 The First Time. (hilarious Photo) by Niyinficient(m): 3:38pm On Feb 25, 2016
airmirthd1:

Go jor.... Why you con dey complain for my phone cry

U sef no sabi pursue dream, u suppose don drop ur number sharperly, him go no say u serious.

Una two no sabbi toast/being toast'ed' cool
Re: When A Village Boy Is Visiting The Township 4 The First Time. (hilarious Photo) by SweetOlive(f): 3:43pm On Feb 25, 2016
Suicide cheesy
Re: When A Village Boy Is Visiting The Township 4 The First Time. (hilarious Photo) by helenhotty: 3:46pm On Feb 25, 2016
lol
Re: When A Village Boy Is Visiting The Township 4 The First Time. (hilarious Photo) by dannewlife(m): 3:53pm On Feb 25, 2016
zadok60:
The heat now ehn
it's just like the last person to enter hell fire did not lock the door... embarassed
op abeg,you fit help me close the door?

Me ?
You are joking.
Re: When A Village Boy Is Visiting The Township 4 The First Time. (hilarious Photo) by stjoe50: 3:57pm On Feb 25, 2016
oh boy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin you made my day[color=#770077][/color]
Re: When A Village Boy Is Visiting The Township 4 The First Time. (hilarious Photo) by Nobody: 4:05pm On Feb 25, 2016
Jacksparr0w1207:
I honestly did not laugh.
Who ask u to laff undecided
Re: When A Village Boy Is Visiting The Township 4 The First Time. (hilarious Photo) by nwachinemelu(m): 4:06pm On Feb 25, 2016
honestly am not seeing any body...just seeing a twisted sit belt with an open eyes and stripes shirt
Re: When A Village Boy Is Visiting The Township 4 The First Time. (hilarious Photo) by Awoofawo(m): 4:08pm On Feb 25, 2016
A typical Igbos on his way to Oduduwa Republic lipsrsealed vIlLaGe RaT lipsrsealed
Re: When A Village Boy Is Visiting The Township 4 The First Time. (hilarious Photo) by Lovexme(m): 4:09pm On Feb 25, 2016
When an Ibadan boy visits the city for the first time.
Re: When A Village Boy Is Visiting The Township 4 The First Time. (hilarious Photo) by Misterpaul(m): 4:10pm On Feb 25, 2016
This picture was stolen from this thread.

www.nairaland.com/2947678/photo-see-what-happened-first
op confess.
Re: When A Village Boy Is Visiting The Township 4 The First Time. (hilarious Photo) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Feb 25, 2016
Niyinficient:

U sef no sabi pursue dream, u suppose don drop ur number sharperly, him go no say u serious.

Una two no sabbi toast/being toast'ed' cool

en en........con lecture mi na....... I get interest wink
Re: When A Village Boy Is Visiting The Township 4 The First Time. (hilarious Photo) by Niyinficient(m): 4:20pm On Feb 25, 2016
airmirthd1:

en en........con lecture mi na....... I get interest wink

Good, first, make we go personal chat, I no fit dey give public lecturer for free
Re: When A Village Boy Is Visiting The Township 4 The First Time. (hilarious Photo) by Gwazah(m): 4:28pm On Feb 25, 2016
airmirthd1:
Didn't even see the seat belt.... Colour don mix......

His mouth thou..
u need medicated glass.
Re: When A Village Boy Is Visiting The Township 4 The First Time. (hilarious Photo) by Btruth: 4:32pm On Feb 25, 2016
Lol.... grin
Re: When A Village Boy Is Visiting The Township 4 The First Time. (hilarious Photo) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Feb 25, 2016
HateU2:
Who ask u to laff undecided
wuraola ni angry angry
Re: When A Village Boy Is Visiting The Township 4 The First Time. (hilarious Photo) by vicstar(m): 4:58pm On Feb 25, 2016
everything get first time na!! undecided
Re: When A Village Boy Is Visiting The Township 4 The First Time. (hilarious Photo) by Godsate: 5:12pm On Feb 25, 2016
Don't blame him. Rope in the village is meant for neck. Rope for goat and dog is for neck including the village headmaster necktie.

Just advise the driver not to apply break suddenly.

See his eye. He is from Anambra
Re: When A Village Boy Is Visiting The Township 4 The First Time. (hilarious Photo) by desire222(f): 5:27pm On Feb 25, 2016
airmirthd1:

You're so right..... Maybe we should exchange phones.
Nice answer. Nairalanders always finding some silly excuse to insult each other. Waiting for him to give u his ''Iphone 6s plus''.
Re: When A Village Boy Is Visiting The Township 4 The First Time. (hilarious Photo) by DavidEsq(m): 5:31pm On Feb 25, 2016
zadok60:
The heat now ehn it's just like the last person to enter hell fire did not lock the door... embarassed op abeg,you fit help me close the door?
Are u saying the OP is dead or dying? Make I call your papa make e close am
Re: When A Village Boy Is Visiting The Township 4 The First Time. (hilarious Photo) by Nathe11: 5:37pm On Feb 25, 2016
zadok60:
LMAO...una get mouth
Re: When A Village Boy Is Visiting The Township 4 The First Time. (hilarious Photo) by Nobody: 5:47pm On Feb 25, 2016
Niyinficient:

Good, first, make we go personal chat, I no fit dey give public lecturer for free

Na public lectures dey dy interesting pass.....you sure say you sabi sha
Re: When A Village Boy Is Visiting The Township 4 The First Time. (hilarious Photo) by Nobody: 5:49pm On Feb 25, 2016
Gwazah:
u need medicated glass.

You're free to get me one jare grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Up Skirts When The Winds Blows(ladies Beware) With Pictures / When You Finally Catch The MTN Staff Sending You Bulk Messages (photos) / When You Hear Buhari Has Banned Capri-sonne

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.