Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,293 members, 7,811,879 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:59 PM

Boys Stripped Unclad For Stealing In Ogun State (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boys Stripped Unclad For Stealing In Ogun State (Photo) (56131 Views)

Two Slay Mamas Steal N200k From A Boutique In Delta, Stripped Unclad (Photo) / Woman Stripped Unclad For Stealing Handbag. Photos / Woman Stripped Unclad For Stealing Clothes At Lagos Store (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boys Stripped Unclad For Stealing In Ogun State (Photo) by Asiri1991: 10:14pm On Feb 24, 2016
Boys and bad economy. It shall be well.
Re: Boys Stripped Unclad For Stealing In Ogun State (Photo) by Nobody: 10:16pm On Feb 24, 2016
ThePENGENIUS:
Phone conversation between Rick Ross and #WakaWaka Buhari.

Rick: Hello GMB

Buhari: Hello my oga. Wetin de haphen?

Rick: I'm good pop. (in low tones) I'll be having a party next week. Wanna come?

Buhari: Na zat one you dey talk small small? I dey show gaskiya walahi. Where's these boys, ready my jet. I'm gwoing to Ross' party.

grin grin grin

This heat has caused your brain to combust...
Re: Boys Stripped Unclad For Stealing In Ogun State (Photo) by khattab02: 10:18pm On Feb 24, 2016
eyaaah.... Weytin thieves don do many people eh?? These days them no dey get one single sympathy for them!

But I don't think it is right to parade them unclad.
Re: Boys Stripped Unclad For Stealing In Ogun State (Photo) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Feb 24, 2016
Whatever you become is a product of what you've always been telling your mind you will become. Thou shall not steal, the lord says and it's a commandment that must be obeyed.
Re: Boys Stripped Unclad For Stealing In Ogun State (Photo) by xxgig(m): 10:25pm On Feb 24, 2016
Anyone found guilty of corruption should first be handed over to nigerians for sending them (Probably their corpse) to prison.
Re: Boys Stripped Unclad For Stealing In Ogun State (Photo) by prela(f): 11:04pm On Feb 24, 2016
Our corrupt leaders dey there o wey una suppose strip unclad......but no, not in my country Nigeria. If that is done, the masses would not be suffering and these boys might not even need to steal.
Anyway one day for the owner, everyday for the thief

1 Like

Re: Boys Stripped Unclad For Stealing In Ogun State (Photo) by justjify(m): 11:20pm On Feb 24, 2016
kingofchess:
is buhari's fault
For me, I will do the needful
#IBlameJonathan

Re: Boys Stripped Unclad For Stealing In Ogun State (Photo) by Sunseeker: 11:22pm On Feb 24, 2016
Europe and America would arrest the boys then perhaps :

a) Imprison them for less than a year,
b) Provide Psychological help incase they have mental problems.
c) Provide social workers and rehab incase they have drug problems.
d) Provide workshops and education for them to develop skills to PREVENT RE-OFFENDING.
e) Give their parents counselling & guidance on parenting..

BUT NIGERIANS WILL STRIP THEM NAKED, BEAT THEM UP VIOLENTLY IN PUBLIC !! THEN BEAT THEM AGAIN IN THE POLICE STATION !!

will we ever change? will we ever have civil justice instead of jungle justice !??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boys Stripped Unclad For Stealing In Ogun State (Photo) by Trustworthiness: 11:28pm On Feb 24, 2016
Pidggin:
I am sure they come from polygamous families

Your very wrong about that your conclusion. There my neighbour's son that steal like that. The father has one wife. It is not by monogamy or polygamy. It is about having time with your kids and giving them good morale training.

I am from a polygamous home. Today we are all happy with good job with no one stolen from people before. My father died 1986 when a lot of us are still in both secondary and primary school. His death do not make us to steal from people's house.

I God almighty the glory.

1 Like

Re: Boys Stripped Unclad For Stealing In Ogun State (Photo) by 9jatatafo(m): 11:30pm On Feb 24, 2016
Too bad they took their dream too far
Re: Boys Stripped Unclad For Stealing In Ogun State (Photo) by UKBobo(m): 11:41pm On Feb 24, 2016
Following their beating and after jail, they will come out and start holding pistols
Re: Boys Stripped Unclad For Stealing In Ogun State (Photo) by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:10am On Feb 25, 2016
They are too young.
Re: Boys Stripped Unclad For Stealing In Ogun State (Photo) by DonMarkuzi(m): 1:15am On Feb 25, 2016
Lucky they were not killed. Reminds me of Aluu 4. Thank their God they were spared alive. Go and sin no more.
Re: Boys Stripped Unclad For Stealing In Ogun State (Photo) by ChinonsoDike2: 1:59am On Feb 25, 2016
Sunseeker:
Europe and America would arrest the boys then perhaps :

a) Imprison them for less than a year,
b) Provide Psychological help incase they have mental problems.
c) Provide social workers and rehab incase they have drug problems.
d) Provide workshops and education for them to develop skills to PREVENT RE-OFFENDING.
e) Give their parents counselling & guidance on parenting..

BUT NIGERIANS WILL STRIP THEM NAKED, BEAT THEM UP VIOLENTLY IN PUBLIC !! THEN BEAT THEM AGAIN IN THE POLICE STATION !!

will we ever change? will we ever have civil justice instead of jungle justice !??
Africa.

1 Like

Re: Boys Stripped Unclad For Stealing In Ogun State (Photo) by dnatz(f): 3:46am On Feb 25, 2016
Pidggin:
I am sure they come from polygamous families
What are you insinuating? People from polygamous home steal?? Some people sha, must u comment if you lack what to say??
Re: Boys Stripped Unclad For Stealing In Ogun State (Photo) by Obas101(m): 3:51am On Feb 25, 2016
I'm i d only one seeing dat dis isn't normal.. just luk at d blood spilling from there body to d floor. Bsyds they are kids
Re: Boys Stripped Unclad For Stealing In Ogun State (Photo) by AreaFada2: 4:25am On Feb 25, 2016
PussyKrook:
This issue is not so much about young boys stealing. It is about the state of the decay of our society. There is so much drive to get rich quick; wear the most expensive things, drive a car, spend lavishly, etc. To make matters worse, people are willing to do whatever it takes to 'make it'.

Our society does not even question the wealth flaunted by others. We worship it, we adore it. and prostrate in front of those who flaunt it.

We livw in a society with corrupt, faulty foundation

Word.

We can all pretend and be sanctimonious.

We the society are the push factor behind it. grin cheesy
Re: Boys Stripped Unclad For Stealing In Ogun State (Photo) by AreaFada2: 4:32am On Feb 25, 2016
dnatz:

What are you insinuating? People from polygamous home steal?? Some people sha, must u comment if you lack what to say??

She might not be correct in all cases...but we all know that poor people have more kids than they can care for. And polygamy is one major way to have too many kids.

A 30K a month earner with three wives and 12 kids will surely struggle.

Polygamous people sometimes marry still at the age of 60. If he dies at 67, he might still have under 6 kids. They will likely grow up in poverty, maybe roaming the streets, no education to keep them busy.

Or kids of the divorced 2nd or 3rd wife might live in poverty, and possible social problems with wink
Re: Boys Stripped Unclad For Stealing In Ogun State (Photo) by amtaken(f): 5:56am On Feb 25, 2016
So you respected them prior to that day?

mankan2k7:
Since d day thieves visited our home in the night some years back I got no respect for any thief
Re: Boys Stripped Unclad For Stealing In Ogun State (Photo) by billyG(m): 6:02am On Feb 25, 2016
they must hav learnt stealing frm pdp grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Boys Stripped Unclad For Stealing In Ogun State (Photo) by Nobody: 6:52am On Feb 25, 2016
So no wailing waillers won't see dis one as witch hunt.......but once they hear it's secondus or metuh............but this small thief them was striped naked...........
Re: Boys Stripped Unclad For Stealing In Ogun State (Photo) by Keepshining(f): 7:19am On Feb 25, 2016
Xposer:
It is as they say 'Everyday for the thief, one day for the owner of the house'. These young boys were reportedly caught in Oke Afa, Magboro area in Lagos for stealing over N600,000, Tv set and several things. They were beaten mercilessly by the residents, stripped unclad and paraded in public before being handed over to police as depicted in the picture.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.com/2016/02/teenagers-stripped-unclad-publicy.html

These boys are too young for this crime.Parents should rise up to their responsibilities. This is sadddening.
Re: Boys Stripped Unclad For Stealing In Ogun State (Photo) by Henovy: 7:22am On Feb 25, 2016
kingofchess:
is buhari's fault
I know say you go talk this one. It's Buhari's fault self say I never mess today. Mssshhh.
Re: Boys Stripped Unclad For Stealing In Ogun State (Photo) by Maximus85(m): 8:00am On Feb 25, 2016
CastedDude:
good for them. hope they were dealt with very well
They stole just N600,000 They should be killed while some are stealing N600m and no one dares asking questions.

Im not supporting theft but when the head is corrupt, what happens to the body?
Re: Boys Stripped Unclad For Stealing In Ogun State (Photo) by Nobody: 8:18am On Feb 25, 2016
kingofchess:
is buhari's fault

Shut Up angry, its buharis fault that your brothers are thieves abi. Its people like you that make meaningful conversations on this forum impossible.
Re: Boys Stripped Unclad For Stealing In Ogun State (Photo) by franklin000(m): 8:21am On Feb 25, 2016
good one
Re: Boys Stripped Unclad For Stealing In Ogun State (Photo) by amunkita(m): 8:34am On Feb 25, 2016
Dele and Razak caught stealing should be the title....

its in their blood..
Re: Boys Stripped Unclad For Stealing In Ogun State (Photo) by EmekaBlue(m): 9:17am On Feb 25, 2016
nigeria pple d stripping devil agents since 1992....They stole yeah and its bad but must u guyz always strip..And tomorrow una go dey say naija no wan good when God is punishing us fr our sins..sodom and gomora land
Re: Boys Stripped Unclad For Stealing In Ogun State (Photo) by Talk2kareem: 12:25pm On Feb 25, 2016
This real bad ,sometime vulnerable can make YP involved in this kind of urgly activities, but need to handover to police authority not by jungle justice .
Re: Boys Stripped Unclad For Stealing In Ogun State (Photo) by ninodaniel(m): 11:40pm On Feb 25, 2016
aluu 2
Re: Boys Stripped Unclad For Stealing In Ogun State (Photo) by RuJay: 11:54pm On Feb 25, 2016
@dis age 600 000? Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boyfriend Attacks His Pregnant Girlfriend In Her Sleep (Disturbing Photos) / Man Beheaded & Gouged Out The Eyes Of His Neighbour In Bauchi (Graphic Pics) / Man Kills & Dismembers His Girlfriend’s Body After Visiting Him In Osun (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.