Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,129 members, 7,818,386 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Pictures: Is Airtel The Fastest Network In Nigeria? - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Pictures: Is Airtel The Fastest Network In Nigeria? (24346 Views)

Pictures: Is Glo The Fastest Network In Nigeria / Airtel The Rogue Network / Is Airtel The Best Nigeria Network? Free Fb, Free Nairaland... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures: Is Airtel The Fastest Network In Nigeria? by Onlymewakacum(m): 12:53pm On Feb 26, 2016
Rexyl:

which subscription is 1000 for 3gb that works for android?

It's glo sir, but it's BlackBerry
Re: Pictures: Is Airtel The Fastest Network In Nigeria? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Feb 26, 2016
Samtowo:

For clarification, bandwidth is measured in bits per second( a small letter "b"wink while data is measured in bytes (a capital "B"wink.
8 bits = 1 byte
8 Mbps = 1 MBps which means if you're downloading @ 1 Megabyte per second (1 MB/S), you're on a bandwidth of 8 Megabits per second (8 Mbps)

wherever or whenever internet speed is
talked about, watch out for "b" or "B"

Are you clear?

Yes man
Re: Pictures: Is Airtel The Fastest Network In Nigeria? by Konpresor012(m): 5:52pm On Feb 26, 2016
mac04:

Does it work on android phone?

Yes
Re: Pictures: Is Airtel The Fastest Network In Nigeria? by Konpresor012(m): 5:59pm On Feb 26, 2016
samted:

AHHH!!! refelation before my eyes!!! plisss what is the hativation code??
mac04:

Hello bro.Please what is the code?

Sorry for the late reply guys, to subscribe for the unlimited 30 min or 1h simply dial *439# and follow the screen prompt. Thanks. Don't feel hesitate to ask more questions lol grin
Re: Pictures: Is Airtel The Fastest Network In Nigeria? by Konpresor012(m): 6:01pm On Feb 26, 2016
jvictor1:
thanks bro

Anytime. I hope you know how to extract the .obb data
Re: Pictures: Is Airtel The Fastest Network In Nigeria? by Konpresor012(m): 6:06pm On Feb 26, 2016
ibietela2:

Too slow, my spectranet hits 2 to 3MB/s
What is spectranet? Is it in simcard, router or modem?
Re: Pictures: Is Airtel The Fastest Network In Nigeria? by phensbassey: 10:14pm On Feb 26, 2016
olayinkajnr:

That's the issue now. Hopefully, it will be released. Liberty city stories dope than vice city though.
is that liberty stories an online typ?
Re: Pictures: Is Airtel The Fastest Network In Nigeria? by ibietela2(m): 10:37pm On Feb 26, 2016
Konpresor012:

What is spectranet? Is it in simcard, router or modem?

www.spectranet.com.ng
Re: Pictures: Is Airtel The Fastest Network In Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Feb 26, 2016
Konpresor012:

Sorry for the late reply guys, to subscribe for the unlimited 30 min or 1h simply dial *439# and follow the screen prompt. Thanks. Don't feel hesitate to ask more questions lol grin

ermmm...

uncu.. you see.. the problen izz dah... on my hairtel line... i am currently oga onigbese. i aff manage to accumulate gbese of one thasun five undred nera. izz dia anyway i con bypass the gbese to do this new awuf??
Re: Pictures: Is Airtel The Fastest Network In Nigeria? by olayinkajnr(m): 1:55am On Feb 27, 2016
phensbassey:
is that liberty stories an online typ?

Nope, it's not sir. It's Offline
Re: Pictures: Is Airtel The Fastest Network In Nigeria? by TheMascot(m): 5:56am On Feb 27, 2016
tempem:
Same experience in Kogi. Infact, I was about opening a thread. But so sad, their data charges are extremely bad.
abwg..where in kogi do you stay?..if its lokoja telle to buy airtel sim as coming back from school
Re: Pictures: Is Airtel The Fastest Network In Nigeria? by tempem: 2:47pm On Feb 27, 2016
TheMascot:
abwg..where in kogi do you stay?..if its lokoja telle to buy airtel sim as coming back from school
Nope, Iyara.
Re: Pictures: Is Airtel The Fastest Network In Nigeria? by Folabudic: 2:55pm On Feb 27, 2016
SImple Android Server Is Now NETLOOP it just doesn’t stop getting better with all these vpn’s first it was psiphon handler 103 a. K.a syphon shield. Now it’s SAS NETLOOP.

The new Simple android server (netloop) comes with quite amazing features, and not only that it has also been tested and confirmed working with the latest MTn zero naira fbt on ground. Check out the features below :

4.1.0 –> Fix bug in Front Query feature

4.0.3 –> minor fixes and faster servers for premium users

4.0.0==> VPN Is now free to use
Added Auto-start for Local server for premium users
READ MORE HERE

http://jimmypro.club/super-speed-on-mtn-with-simple-android-server/
Re: Pictures: Is Airtel The Fastest Network In Nigeria? by parrotibaba(m): 7:20pm On Feb 27, 2016
Konpresor012:

Nope, I'm not on wifi, I subscribed to Airtel 4.5GB for: N2500

*437*1#

Check MB: *140# or *223#
brother are they still double billing this data plan?
Re: Pictures: Is Airtel The Fastest Network In Nigeria? by mousco(m): 8:00pm On Feb 27, 2016
IT DEPENDS ON UR AREA
Re: Pictures: Is Airtel The Fastest Network In Nigeria? by Konpresor012(m): 2:20pm On Feb 28, 2016
parrotibaba:
brother are they still double billing this data plan?

Nope, Once a month.
Re: Pictures: Is Airtel The Fastest Network In Nigeria? by Hydronium(m): 6:06pm On Feb 28, 2016
Konpresor012:

Nope, I'm not on wifi, I subscribed to Airtel 4.5GB for: N2500

*437*1#

Check MB: *140# or *223#
Please, are you certain that this 4.5gb is complete? Airtel has an history of halving their data. I don't want to fall victim to that again. Please confirm for me (you can use observations from your data counter). Thanks.
Re: Pictures: Is Airtel The Fastest Network In Nigeria? by guente02(m): 8:05pm On Feb 28, 2016
How can one unsubscribe their time based plan?
I did it and when i try to resub I'm tod I'm on a data plan.
Re: Pictures: Is Airtel The Fastest Network In Nigeria? by nathdim: 11:07pm On Feb 28, 2016
Konpresor012:

they show me pepper this afternoon I tried it 30mins for 90 naira at the first 10 minutes it was super fast then they compressed their speed to the minimum just wish Etisalat could continue their payg subscription
Re: Pictures: Is Airtel The Fastest Network In Nigeria? by parrotibaba(m): 6:31pm On Feb 29, 2016
Konpresor012:

Nope, Once a month.
bro you sure? Airtel don do me strong thing. If really the 4.5gig is 4.5gig, then I will sub next month.
Re: Pictures: Is Airtel The Fastest Network In Nigeria? by flowjoe: 6:35pm On Mar 01, 2016
Konpresor012:

bro wats ur location & brand of fone?
Re: Pictures: Is Airtel The Fastest Network In Nigeria? by A40(m): 3:02pm On Jul 18, 2016
phensbassey:
I have completed GTA sa, but I was wondering, if vice city is more interesting..? do you have any idea?
Whaaat? GTA San Andreas is the greatest game of all time. No game on PS 3 or 4 has matched it
Re: Pictures: Is Airtel The Fastest Network In Nigeria? by phensbassey: 9:45am On Jul 19, 2016
A40:

Whaaat? GTA San Andreas is the greatest game of all time. No game on PS 3 or 4 has matched it
hahaha have you played GTA V?
Re: Pictures: Is Airtel The Fastest Network In Nigeria? by A40(m): 5:05pm On Jul 19, 2016
phensbassey:
hahaha have you played GTA V?
Yes. Its pretty much San Andreas 2.0
Re: Pictures: Is Airtel The Fastest Network In Nigeria? by indirgoclub: 4:01pm On May 29, 2019
the latest version here: https://www.indirgo.club/2019/04/grand-theft-auto-san-andreas-apk.html
it is working. and modded by me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2016 Most Searched Smartphones In Nigeria According To Google / My Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Review: Why I Chose The Note 10 + Camera Samples / My Danfo Experience With The Infinix Zero 4 Plus + Phantom 6 Plus Vs Zero 4 Plus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.