Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,807 members, 7,810,101 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:48 PM

Airtel The Rogue Network - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Airtel The Rogue Network (1727 Views)

Airtel The Daylight Thief / Airtel The Most Useless Service Provider / Airtel The Cooperate Scammers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Airtel The Rogue Network by dotman4real007(m): 10:35am On Oct 18, 2016
this is the message I got from airtel after they deducted my airtime for the 4th time this month. this people should be sanctioned!! they are stealing and milking me dry. They said I subscribed for the service which I know I never did. I know that I am not the only one they are stealing from. airtel the ROGUE NETWORK!!!!

WORDWIZARDS7 service has been renewed on your Airtel Mobile at NGN 55.0 for 7 days.

2 Likes

Re: Airtel The Rogue Network by makelove2m(m): 10:48am On Oct 18, 2016
dotman4real007:
this is the message I got from airtel after they deducted my airtime for the 4th time this month. this people should be sanctioned!! they are stealing and milking me dry. They said I subscribed for the service which I know I never did. I know that I am not the only one they are stealing from. airtel the ROGUE NETWORK!!!!

WORDWIZARDS7 service has been renewed on your Airtel Mobile at NGN 55.0 for 7 days.

Call the customer care pls................... most time you may mistakenly click to upload something

========= WAIT OOOOOOO, HOW MANY OF YOU DO READ YOUR PHONE MANUALS BEFORE US======, YOU WILL COME HERE TO COMPLAIN AFTER YOU HAVE ..............................

1 Like

Re: Airtel The Rogue Network by Nobody: 11:21am On Oct 18, 2016
dotman4real007:

Call 622 NCC number

2 Likes

Re: Airtel The Rogue Network by dotman4real007(m): 12:48pm On Oct 18, 2016
makelove2m:

Call the customer care pls................... most time you may mistakenly click to upload something

========= WAIT OOOOOOO, HOW MANY OF YOU DO READ YOUR PHONE MANUALS BEFORE US======, YOU WILL COME HERE TO COMPLAIN AFTER YOU HAVE ..............................

how can I subscribe for something and I won't know. I am not a baby that needs a manual before I can navigate a phone. and I have called customer care and it is always we are sorry.

2 Likes

Re: Airtel The Rogue Network by iliyande(m): 2:13pm On Oct 18, 2016
THAT IS THE TRENDING FRAUD GOING ON AMONG THE NIGERIA NETWORK PROVERDERS (AIRTEL THE WORST)

Airtel recently is living up to their name as the most dubious and wicked network on earth.

I stopped recharging my airtel line because of indiscriminate and continuous deductions for so-called 'value added services' I never subscribed.

when I called the customer care to complain, that was when they stopped alerting me when such deduction is made.

airtel once sent me a message congratulating for a gift of free Kiss Daniel 'Talk to me oh Mama' caller tune to be renewed in 3days
I called their callcare centre to unsubscribe me from the nonsense, it took them forever period of time to just unsubscribe me.

i woke up one morning to discover my entire credit was zapped, i contacted them again they said i subscribed for Facebook Weekly embarassed what me i made a decision from then never to recharge my airtel again.

2 Likes

Re: Airtel The Rogue Network by Earth2Metahuman: 4:03pm On Oct 18, 2016
Another name for airtel =scam

1 Like

Re: Airtel The Rogue Network by AnodaIT(m): 6:15pm On Oct 18, 2016
It is a simple problem, I woke up to find myself being activated on Facebook weekly for N25, I just dial a code and opt out.

Click here to get the code to opt out of Airtel Facebook weekly and other VAS easily

1 Like

Re: Airtel The Rogue Network by Adeyemi0(m): 6:25pm On Oct 18, 2016
Bro, you are not alone in this. Whenever i recharge my account they will start deducting the money until the money finish saying Value Added Service Charges, i have cantacted the customer care several times but they only promise to remove me from the virtual subscription.
Re: Airtel The Rogue Network by Smartslim17: 8:02pm On Oct 18, 2016
Adeyemi0:
Bro, you are not alone in this. Whenever i recharge my account they will start deducting the money until the money finish saying Value Added Service Charges, i have cantacted the customer care several times but they only promise to remove me from the virtual subscription.

Am also experiencing the same thing. av eventually dump d Sim.

2 Likes

Re: Airtel The Rogue Network by Adeyemi0(m): 12:15pm On Oct 19, 2016
Smartslim17:

Am also experiencing the same thing. av eventually dump d Sim.
I will perhaps copy your style but i'm using the sim for one of my bank transaction, unless i goto bank to change it..

(1) (Reply)

Glo Offers Smart Phones With 2years Data!! ! / Full Specifications Of Samsung Galaxy s8 & s8+ / Samsung Galaxy S5 Screen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.