Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,691 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Before you Interfere In Any Marital Scuffle. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Before you Interfere In Any Marital Scuffle. (25092 Views)

Marital War: You Are My Girlfriend, Not Wife – Husband (Photos) / Divorce Should Not Always Be Solution To Marital Troubles - Bamisepeter's Blog / 10 Marital "Nevers" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before you Interfere In Any Marital Scuffle. by rhymesnoni(m): 5:29am On Feb 25, 2016
Aha noted.
Re: Before you Interfere In Any Marital Scuffle. by mentorken05(m): 5:58am On Feb 25, 2016
During my Undergraduate days @unizik,my opposite door neighbour used to have a boyfriend. The guy was crazy...always beating the hell outta this gal.
One day I had enough of it and interfered. I took her to my room and advised her on why she shouldn't be rolling with that guy. I thought I was advising a human being.
Three days later the guy came again and walked straight to my door. He was like “bros u dey Bleep up ooo...why u go tell uju to leave me that am not good for her...u don cast be dat oooo".
I was dumbfounded and from that day I decided to start minding my business. A week later the guy came and they got into a fight again. She was crying and shouting for help. I made sure nobody came as close as knocking on her door. Some minutes later the crying and shouting turned into moaning. You can imagine sex after a fight.
Some girls shaa

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Before you Interfere In Any Marital Scuffle. by delors(m): 6:13am On Feb 25, 2016
Toks2008:
No matter how aggravated you may be and no matter how sure you think you know what caused a misunderstanding between a couple,before you interfere please note that there are always 3 sides to the story.

1.Her version.
2.His version
3.The truth

Ironically there is usually something neither of the two will hardly voice out and that is always most likely the cause of the problem yet they may never voice it out.

This is why we must be extremely careful to judge or mediate in any marital or even any man and woman love affair because at the end,you will be put in the middle and your good intentions will be seen as sinister.

So when next anybody comes to you asking you to mediate in any romantic fiasco,please start your advice by saying..."IF WHAT YOU JUST SAID IS TRUE"...So that at the end you will be exulnurated.

Be wise.
I think the first step is to spell "exulnurated" correctly. Then u can now put ur long mouth for them matter.
Re: Before you Interfere In Any Marital Scuffle. by Deo1986(m): 6:52am On Feb 25, 2016
POINT OF CORRCTION: "EXONERATE" THATS THE SPELLING
Re: Before you Interfere In Any Marital Scuffle. by Toks2008(m): 7:18am On Feb 25, 2016
Deo1986:
POINT OF CORRCTION: "EXONERATE" THATS THE SPELLING

Thanks dude..

Nah brain fatigue cause am jare.
Re: Before you Interfere In Any Marital Scuffle. by Toks2008(m): 7:27am On Feb 25, 2016
mentorken05:
During my Undergraduate days @unizik,my opposite door neighbour used to have a boyfriend. The guy was crazy...always beating the hell outta this gal.
One day I had enough of it and interfered. I took her to my room and advised her on why she shouldn't be rolling with that guy. I thought I was advising a human being.
Three days later the guy came again and walked straight to my door. He was like “bros u dey Bleep up ooo...why u go tell uju to leave me that am not good for her...u don cast be dat oooo".
I was dumbfounded and from that day I decided to start minding my business. A week later the guy came and they got into a fight again. She was crying and shouting for help. I made sure nobody came as close as knocking on her door. Some minutes later the crying and shouting turned into moaning. You can imagine sex after a fight.
Some girls shaa

I say some babes are stranger to themselves...totally confused,disillusioned and lost.

3 Likes

Re: Before you Interfere In Any Marital Scuffle. by ocholawealth(m): 7:45am On Feb 25, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Before you Interfere In Any Marital Scuffle. by ocholawealth(m): 7:46am On Feb 25, 2016
When they were professing love to each other, i wasn't there...
When they were kissing each other i wasn't there...
When they were doing the bed, i was not there....
When they were holding hands here and there, i wasn't there....
Their going out and coming in, i dont know...
So why should i involve myself in their scuffle?
Please, i get beta things to do than to counsel adult lovers.

1 Like

Re: Before you Interfere In Any Marital Scuffle. by mentorken05(m): 8:21am On Feb 25, 2016
Toks2008:

I say some babes are stranger to themselves...totally confused,disillusioned and lost.
u Can say dat again

1 Like

Re: Before you Interfere In Any Marital Scuffle. by tosyne2much(m): 9:23am On Feb 25, 2016
HateU2:
You nko undecided minister abi
I'm not a womanizer cheesy
Re: Before you Interfere In Any Marital Scuffle. by Nobody: 9:39am On Feb 25, 2016
a woman was eating with her husband in the parlour,she heard her neighbors fighting again as the always do everytime (in the morning before he goes for work and in the evening when he returns from work),she didn't even wash her hand, she left even when her husband told her to sit and finish her food,this time, it was dark and the fight was more intense than before, the woman had reach for a bottle, and it is madam fight separator that got injured that night,my people that was how the husband and wife fight ended that night. whether just two people fighting, I stand from afar and if I have the strength I will be shouting "e don do,make una rest ",if I don't have the strength, I will just be looking
Re: Before you Interfere In Any Marital Scuffle. by Toks2008(m): 10:40am On Feb 25, 2016
cekhoe:
a woman was eating with her husband in the parlour,she heard her neighbors fighting again as the always do everytime (in the morning before he goes for work and in the evening when he returns from work),she didn't even wash her hand, she left even when her husband told her to sit and finish her food,this time, it was dark and the fight was more intense than before, the woman had reach for a bottle, and it is madam fight separator that got injured that night,my people that was how the husband and wife fight ended that night. whether just two people fighting, I stand from afar and if I have the strength I will be shouting "e don do,make una rest ",if I don't have the strength, I will just be looking

grin
Re: Before you Interfere In Any Marital Scuffle. by DrDxtrz: 12:39pm On Feb 25, 2016
fromnigeria:
We've seen your type fall in less than four moves. grin

you have a chess. com profile?
Re: Before you Interfere In Any Marital Scuffle. by cecegorz(m): 1:36pm On Feb 25, 2016
Toks2008:
No matter how aggravated you may be and no matter how sure you think you know what caused a misunderstanding between a couple,before you interfere please note that there are always 3 sides to the story.

1.Her version.
2.His version
3.The truth

Ironically there is usually something neither of the two will hardly voice out and that is always most likely the cause of the problem yet they may never voice it out.

This is why we must be extremely careful to judge or mediate in any marital or even any man and woman love affair because at the end,you will be put in the middle and your good intentions will be seen as sinister.

So when next anybody comes to you asking you to mediate in any romantic fiasco,please start your advice by saying..."IF WHAT YOU JUST SAID IS TRUE"...So that at the end you will be exulnurated.

Be wise.

Most times mediators hardly even get to know the real underlying issues in couples fight.
This is because these main causes create other issues that people see and base their judgement on.

The two main issues are; 1. Little or no sex, which one party doesn't find funny or too much of it by one party 2. Little or no money

2 Likes

Re: Before you Interfere In Any Marital Scuffle. by Nobody: 2:30pm On Feb 25, 2016
tosyne2much:
I'm not a womanizer cheesy
undecided undecided
See ur answer oo cheesy and I never ask o cheesy
Re: Before you Interfere In Any Marital Scuffle. by jackima: 6:00pm On Feb 25, 2016
jonaifame22:
Not even only married couples, it also applies in normal fights between every day people we interact wth, any time I see two people fight I don't interfere ever since I read in the bible this passage that says " he meddleth in a strife belonging to another,he's like one who pulleth a dog by it's ears ( pro 26 vs 17)

The same Bible says Blessed are the PEACE MAKERS for they shall be called the Children of God.
Re: Before you Interfere In Any Marital Scuffle. by tpiar: 8:28pm On Feb 25, 2016
in the olden days perhaps there were peacemakers, nowadays there are only war mongers.

seriously, who exactly pays heed to these bible verses?

Can any of you quoting them name even one person who does?
Re: Before you Interfere In Any Marital Scuffle. by Sunnypar(m): 4:30am On Feb 27, 2016
dollyjoy:
Op is right!
Your chest is something else.... You would like attention, snapping with that komd of outfit and your zebra underwear.
Re: Before you Interfere In Any Marital Scuffle. by Sunnypar(m): 4:33am On Feb 27, 2016
STENON:
Ok
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Before you Interfere In Any Marital Scuffle. by Sunnypar(m): 4:38am On Feb 27, 2016
cecegorz:

Most times mediators hardly even get to know the real underlying issues in couples fight.
This is because these main causes create other issues that people see and base their judgement on.

The two main issues are; 1. Little or no sex, which one party doesn't find funny or too much of it by one party 2. Little or no money

You have said it all.
Re: Before you Interfere In Any Marital Scuffle. by Sunnypar(m): 4:43am On Feb 27, 2016
True, my neighbor beats the wife seriously, my other neighbor went to separate fight, he regretted his action till date.
Lesson learnt: Don't ever settle a couples quarel, because they go use you settle the differences.
In addition, don't ever try match making any lady, you would regret it talking from experience.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Mum Is Unconsolable One Month After / For Her 16th Birthday, Girl Gets A Range Rover From Her Mum / Nigerian Couple Welcome Triplets After 13 Years Of Marriage (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.