Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,651 members, 7,816,666 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

Emfrica Logistics - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Emfrica Logistics (1633 Views)

Emfrica Again / EMFRICA Cargo Logistics Training /employment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emfrica Logistics by Eustiham: 9:20pm On Feb 24, 2016
Got a mail from Emfrica logistics for their second batch of training. Please who knows them and their mode of operations. Is it worth it?
Re: Emfrica Logistics by Sprintson(m): 5:43am On Feb 25, 2016
Don't knw dou I got it too and I dnt wnt to waste my TF. Anyone with useful info pls advise
Re: Emfrica Logistics by 6fit(f): 9:26am On Feb 25, 2016
Sprintson:

Don't knw dou I got it too and I dnt wnt to waste my TF.
Anyone with useful info pls advise
it common sence now.....ask yurselves, ''did i apply to d coy? Did i went for d first training?....if d ANS is NO, then why consider going
Re: Emfrica Logistics by Sprintson(m): 10:06am On Feb 25, 2016
I applied for the first batch was told I wasn't shortlisted that I may be shortlisted for the second batch which I was.
Am only asking those that went for r the first batch training to throw some light on it.
Re: Emfrica Logistics by Henry1989: 12:57pm On Feb 25, 2016
Yes ooo. I got same email too. Please can someone shed more light on it.
Re: Emfrica Logistics by darhrell(m): 1:36am On Feb 26, 2016
please I need to find out about this from those who attended the first batch training in January...about clearance, clearance fee, and how did the training go.

Thanks guys
Re: Emfrica Logistics by Sprintson(m): 12:23am On Feb 27, 2016
Guys tell us how the clearance was... Was it worth traveling for?
Re: Emfrica Logistics by emenik08: 5:20am On Feb 27, 2016
I went for the first batch though only the first day. During the clearance, we paid 1000naira which they later refunded at the venue of the training. We were trained by a logistic company called Greater Washington. They are into air cargo logistics. In the training we were told about air cargo and what is involved and was later given the opportunity of becoming partners, agents or employees depending on choice. Partner in the sense of franchising ie you set up air cargo business in your location and they will help you in sending your goods anywhere. Agents in the sense that if you have anything you want to sent maybe from a client, they can do it for your as their agent and employee, i bet that one is pretty clear; you work, they pay.

Like i said i went for only the first day because it was suppose to be in batches/groups like batch A was trained on monday, batch B tuesday, then interview and practical class was be held on the last day of the training where certificate of attendance will be given and all batches are supposed to be in attendance. Note they are not promising any jobs but can help. Also I don't know the company they are teaming up with in this second training.

Finally I don't know how this second batch will be but an advice I will give is if you don't have the time, not staying in lagos and is already working or not interested in Logistic business, stay where you are. Some people came from far places during our own time and the what Emfrica did for them was to provide accommodation which they were asked to pay I think 1500naira.

Note my advice is based on experience and is personal so what did not work for me may work for you.

Thanks

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ibadan Job Seekers Forum / How To Apply For Npower Maternity Leave / Pepsi PLC Now Hiring, Apply Within

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.