Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,698 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

Emfrica Again - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Emfrica Again (1668 Views)

Emfrica Logistics / EMFRICA Cargo Logistics Training /employment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emfrica Again by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jun 26, 2016
I got this yesterday

U re shtlistd 4d batch 4 Air-cargo Trainng/employ.com 4 claearance@17B
medical Rd Ikeja lagos.08067474175(11AM wed)29/6/16
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNKQ68tjjik

How many people got this too n what are they into. Cos i need real job n not irrelevant training.

Pls help shed more light biko save a bro from unnecessary spending abeg.

Thanks.
Re: Emfrica Again by bookason100(m): 6:29am On Jun 27, 2016
For the last emfrica training I attended last week Saturday (18th June), I paid #1000 for d training. We went in and the gave us some tutorials on logistics. we were then asked to pay for certificate (#2,000) but I don't declined.
There is no guarantee for a job bro. Though they conducted some rounds of interview buuh itz not a guarantee
Re: Emfrica Again by lanreni: 6:46pm On Jul 19, 2016
Hello house. I there anyone that knows this emfrica air/sea cargo people? My kid brother brought a guarantor form for them for me to sign. I have serious reservations that there are scammers. No official office/warehouse, no employment letter? Can someone prove me wrong/right please. Thanks.
Re: Emfrica Again by Dotlaw123(m): 6:54pm On Jul 19, 2016
Pls if anyone receive this message don't fall a victim is a scam

Regard to ur applications. U are invited for JOB screening tomr. Mon.18/7/16 by 9am @16 Ondo Str.West,behind Keystone bank Costain B/stop,Mainland.Lagos.HR918FD
Re: Emfrica Again by Ayoola171(m): 6:14pm On Aug 12, 2016
Folafikemi:
I got this yesterday

U re shtlistd 4d batch 4 Air-cargo Trainng/employ.com 4 claearance@17B
medical Rd Ikeja lagos.08067474175(11AM wed)29/6/16
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNKQ68tjjik

How many people got this too n what are they into. Cos i need real job n not irrelevant training.

Pls help shed more light biko save a bro from unnecessary spending abeg.

Thanks.
Hello folafikemi, do you received interview invitation from ubsedu, the Cv you sent for marketing/advertisement officer, i also applied and received their invitation this evening. Let me know if you got their text and let rob mind. Thanks
Re: Emfrica Again by Nobody: 7:21pm On Aug 12, 2016
Ayoola171:

Hello folafikemi, do you received interview invitation from ubsedu, the Cv you sent for marketing/advertisement officer, i also applied and received their invitation this evening. Let me know if you got their text and let rob mind. Thanks

Yes i did get their invitation. Pls how did u know about that? And when is your interview slated for?
Re: Emfrica Again by Ayoola171(m): 7:32pm On Aug 12, 2016
Folafikemi:

Yes i did get their invitation. Pls how did u know about that? And when is your interview slated for?
I'm the one that also coment on that thread if you check through that original advert thead. I just wrote following on the thread but i saw your post where you stated you've sent your Cv. But i choose not to discuss with you direct on that thread due to little coments on it. I've been invited for 11 a.m on Monday, what about you and how do you see that job; I mean is it what given a trial ?
Re: Emfrica Again by Nobody: 7:50pm On Aug 12, 2016
Ayoola171:

I'm the one that also coment on that thread if you check through that original advert thead. I just wrote following on the thread but i saw your post where you stated you've sent your Cv. But i choose not to discuss with you direct on that thread due to little coments on it. I've been invited for 11 a.m on Monday, what about you and how do you see that job; I mean is it what given a trial ?

Oh i see. Yea i read up a little about them on their site... I think its worth trying. Mine is 11am tomorrow. So am gonna be there at least to see what d buzz is all about.
Re: Emfrica Again by Ayoola171(m): 8:29pm On Aug 12, 2016
Folafikemi:

Oh i see. Yea i read up a little about them on their site... I think its worth trying. Mine is 11am tomorrow. So am gonna be there at least to see what d buzz is all about.
Ok, nice. I've checked the website as well and i like it's qualities. Above all, am wishing you the best and i will also reach out to you after the whole things tommorow.
Re: Emfrica Again by Nobody: 3:34pm On Aug 13, 2016
Ayoola171:

Ok, nice. I've checked the website as well and i like it's qualities. Above all, am wishing you the best and i will also reach out to you after the whole things tommorow.

Hey @ayoola, i was dere today and d interview went well.
The basis of it all is about marketing their brand to potential students to come and register with them.
I was told that my targets are 8client per month and d salary is 70k per month.
Where u unabyto meet up with the target ur salary isn't sure. So to me i don't think its worth it for me cos i need something more realistic.
Re: Emfrica Again by Ayoola171(m): 3:35pm On Aug 13, 2016
Folafikemi:

Good day folafikemi, how was the interview and how about that job conditions generaly. It was after you told me your interview day was today that i later went back to check mine also and discovered it's today as well not monday. So i was it ?
Re: Emfrica Again by Nobody: 3:46pm On Aug 13, 2016
Ayoola171:

Good day folafikemi, how was the interview and how about that job conditions generaly. It was after you told me your interview day was today that i later went back to check mine also and discovered it's today as well not monday. So i was it ?

The basis of it all is about marketing their brand to potential students to come and register with them.
Where u unabyto meet up with the target ur salary isn't sure. So to me i don't think its worth it for me cos i need something more realistic.
Re: Emfrica Again by Ayoola171(m): 3:54pm On Aug 13, 2016
Folafikemi:

Thanks jare big bros, as i said yesterday; i was so skeptical about that offer that's why i was asking if that interview should be honoured, but i even mistaken the time to be monday instead of Sarturday i.e today. I've guess what you just explained must have be the nature of that jobs; which i can not take, also; distance because am staying at Sango Ota, going to Ikorodu for an interview for such job does not worth the stress. For the fact that you're able to attend is not a waste, you must have gain one or two things that could be of help in consequent interviews, so let keep the hope alive. Our testimonies shall come sooner by God grace. I salute your courage.
Re: Emfrica Again by Nobody: 7:42pm On Aug 13, 2016
Ayoola171:

Thanks jare big bros, as i said yesterday; i was so skeptical about that offer that's why i was asking if that interview should be honoured, but i even mistaken the time to be monday instead of Sarturday i.e today. I've guess what you just explained must have be the nature of that jobs; which i can not take, also; distance because am staying at Sango Ota, going to Ikorodu for an interview for such job does not worth the stress. For the fact that you're able to attend is not a waste, you must have gain one or two things that could be of help in consequent interviews, so let keep the hope alive. Our testimonies shall come sooner by God grace. I salute your courage.

Thanks a lot of bro... It is well.

(1) (Reply)

Oando Nationwide Graduate Accelerated Programme 2019 / Beware Of 'Message From Russell Hanks' / How Can One B Fast In Critical Reasonoing Qstns?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.