Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,973 members, 7,814,309 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Photos- A Nigerian Marries An Old American Because Of Resident Card - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Photos- A Nigerian Marries An Old American Because Of Resident Card (1268 Views)

Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) / Why An Igbo Man Who Marries An Igbo Woman Should Go To Jail By Cool Fm Freeze / African Man Marries An Elderly Oyinbo Woman. See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos- A Nigerian Marries An Old American Because Of Resident Card by neolboy(m): 9:28pm On Feb 24, 2016
Visa, Green Card, Work Permit is the only reason why the black race sell their freedom and social Liberty to DRACULARS in the name of Love and Marriage.

His relations, friends and the African civil Laws saw nothing wrong with such social scam and emotional blackmail. The marriage has been contracted.

He can now call her "baby, sweetheart, my love, mummy, granny or ancestor". Poverty is obviously the case but a WEAK MIND is often responsible for such POOR, CHEAP and WEAK bail out Happy Married life sir and God be with you till we meet again.

I stand to be corrected but, my candid advice is... DON'T MARRY AUNTY!!!

1 Like

Re: Photos- A Nigerian Marries An Old American Because Of Resident Card by neolboy(m): 9:29pm On Feb 24, 2016
See what Nigeria economy has done to this young man
Re: Photos- A Nigerian Marries An Old American Because Of Resident Card by cassidy1996(m): 9:46pm On Feb 24, 2016
just live the guy alone... its on you to do what you have to do to survive.....
Re: Photos- A Nigerian Marries An Old American Because Of Resident Card by icybeth(m): 9:56pm On Feb 24, 2016
I pity u guy.when u go expect her to die,she go dey wax strong and stronger then what wil u do by then: run away or kill her and make it look like accident. U don enter my guy

2 Likes

Re: Photos- A Nigerian Marries An Old American Because Of Resident Card by kennyman2000(m): 10:00pm On Feb 24, 2016
Hmmmmmm
Re: Photos- A Nigerian Marries An Old American Because Of Resident Card by enoqueen: 4:45pm On Feb 25, 2016
The guy is so carried away. He is not happy at all.

See all the fake posing.
Re: Photos- A Nigerian Marries An Old American Because Of Resident Card by jashar(f): 5:53pm On Feb 25, 2016
Na today? grin grin grin
Re: Photos- A Nigerian Marries An Old American Because Of Resident Card by Pidggin(f): 7:23am On Feb 26, 2016
grin grin cheesy
Re: Photos- A Nigerian Marries An Old American Because Of Resident Card by akatekpe(m): 7:47am On Feb 26, 2016
neolboy:
It is not everything we should attribute to Nigeria economy. This is greed at its peak, I doubt if that young man is learned enough or has any handwork(skill). When u want to make it at all cos via any means, u wu end up like him. May my hands bend the day o contemplate something of this kind. Rubbish! the spirit of my grandmother won't even let me rest seeing me with her age mate s my wife
Re: Photos- A Nigerian Marries An Old American Because Of Resident Card by akatekpe(m): 7:47am On Feb 26, 2016
neolboy:
It is not everything we should attribute to Nigeria economy. This is greed at its peak, I doubt if that young man is learned enough or has any handwork(skill). When u want to make it at all cost via any means, u wu end up like him. May my hands bend the day o contemplate something of this kind. Rubbish! the spirit of my grandmother won't even let me rest seeing me with her age mate as my wife

(1) (Reply)

Opinion On Gay Murders In Orlando And Gay Bashing In General / OMG! Couple Shares Photo During Sex On Bed / How Do I Give Birth To A Child That Will Look Exactly Like Me Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.