Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

How Do I Give Birth To A Child That Will Look Exactly Like Me Nairaland - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do I Give Birth To A Child That Will Look Exactly Like Me Nairaland (1272 Views)

That One Child That You Love, But Will Frustrate You Unintentionally / One Of My Sons Looks Exactly Like My Late Father / Woman Who Suffered To Give Birth To A 4.2kg Baby Celebrated By Brother (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Give Birth To A Child That Will Look Exactly Like Me Nairaland by Casemiro(m): 2:05pm On Jul 07, 2019
is there a way to select if my child will look exactly like me before birth? can I use surrogacy for this? thank
Re: How Do I Give Birth To A Child That Will Look Exactly Like Me Nairaland by ojun50(m): 2:15pm On Jul 07, 2019
Yes you can, just put ur head inside ur wife VG for 7days. Before you sex her

8 Likes

Re: How Do I Give Birth To A Child That Will Look Exactly Like Me Nairaland by daddytime(m): 2:17pm On Jul 07, 2019
Photocopy yourself. I heard you can do that in China.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Give Birth To A Child That Will Look Exactly Like Me Nairaland by majamajic(m): 2:30pm On Jul 07, 2019
Casemiro:
is there a way to select if my child will look exactly like me before birth?
can I use surrogacy for this?
thank

on the light during a doggy, that's all

1 Like

Re: How Do I Give Birth To A Child That Will Look Exactly Like Me Nairaland by Tallesty1(m): 2:56pm On Jul 07, 2019
Casemiro:
thank
Ask Okorocha to mold one for you

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Give Birth To A Child That Will Look Exactly Like Me Nairaland by sisisioge: 3:05pm On Jul 07, 2019
grin grin grin grin

Unless you get doctors involved, you can only hope for dominant genes doing the job for you at conception. Fertility doctors have a way of washing the sperm, then ensuring the egg becomes recessive while the fertilizing sperm dominant. They would watch the multiplication briefly before the careful placement in the uterus. By the time the baby comes, na clone them clone am be that o grin.

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Give Birth To A Child That Will Look Exactly Like Me Nairaland by addicted268(f): 7:27pm On Jul 07, 2019
grin grin very funny question
Re: How Do I Give Birth To A Child That Will Look Exactly Like Me Nairaland by Casemiro(m): 6:43pm On Jul 23, 2019
sisisioge:
grin grin grin grin

Unless you get doctors involved, you can only hope for dominant genes doing the job for you at conception. Fertility doctors have a way of washing the sperm, then ensuring the egg becomes recessive while the fertilizing sperm dominant. They would watch the multiplication briefly before the careful placement in the uterus. By the time the baby comes, na clone them clone am be that o grin.

it's like only you get my question.

see as Ronaldo don resemble him?
Re: How Do I Give Birth To A Child That Will Look Exactly Like Me Nairaland by ThothHermes: 7:21pm On Jul 23, 2019
Designer babies are unethical sad

Why would you want your child to look exactly like you. Women are usually prettier.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Give Birth To A Child That Will Look Exactly Like Me Nairaland by frozen70(f): 8:54pm On Jul 23, 2019
Casemiro:
thank

Ask God ❗❗❗
Re: How Do I Give Birth To A Child That Will Look Exactly Like Me Nairaland by AngryLord: 12:59pm On Jul 24, 2019
ThothHermes:
Designer babies are unethical sad

Why would you want your child to look exactly like you. Women are usually prettier.

so you know about designer babies... cool
Re: How Do I Give Birth To A Child That Will Look Exactly Like Me Nairaland by Skmoda360(m): 6:10am On Jul 25, 2019
daddytime:
Photocopy yourself. I heard you can do that in China.
Lmaoooooo grin
Re: How Do I Give Birth To A Child That Will Look Exactly Like Me Nairaland by Graduateacher(f): 11:14am On Jul 25, 2019
Hahaha wonders grin
Re: How Do I Give Birth To A Child That Will Look Exactly Like Me Nairaland by ebije2(m): 2:26pm On Jul 25, 2019
Only you should be involved in the knacking process

(1) (Reply)

“my Wife Is Not A Better Person: Nigeria Man Cries Out After Raising Bed At Home / Her Husband Chase Her Out In The UK / Just After 'i Do'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.