Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,553 members, 7,812,770 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:01 PM

Innoson Launches Cars For Low And Middle Class Nigerians - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Innoson Launches Cars For Low And Middle Class Nigerians (53448 Views)

How Come Many Tokunbo Cars For Sale In Nigeria Have 75,000 Mileage? / Best Cars For First Timers With Budget Of Less Than 1m / Innoson Cars May Be Used As Official Cars For National Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innoson Launches Cars For Low And Middle Class Nigerians by phummyRay: 12:51pm On Feb 25, 2016
nice one
Re: Innoson Launches Cars For Low And Middle Class Nigerians by DeltaOil: 12:53pm On Feb 25, 2016
menacetosociety:
Victim mentality grin

No be una say make ibo people leave lagos ?

No be una Oba say ein go drown Ibo people?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBXgM26B-Ik

Yet na the same people wey dey help una.

3 Likes

Re: Innoson Launches Cars For Low And Middle Class Nigerians by Nobody: 12:55pm On Feb 25, 2016
jmichlins:
when you import raw materials from scarce forex at 300/$, pay workers and buy diesel to power your factory not forgetting bank interest and tax, you can choose to sell for free and we will rush. Even if they sell the car at 300k you will not buy you know why? you no get money
But I heard 80% of innoson cars are made in Nigeria that his importing just the electronic part wich is 20%. I don't kW how tru this is but if its tru then the cars are suppose to be relatively cheap, say like 800k, 700k etc
Re: Innoson Launches Cars For Low And Middle Class Nigerians by onyxo76(m): 12:55pm On Feb 25, 2016
for that amount i will surely get one.
Re: Innoson Launches Cars For Low And Middle Class Nigerians by Netexpert(m): 12:57pm On Feb 25, 2016
Thumps up for innoson, this man is great. We can surely make Nigeria better if we make sacrifices and think out of the box.
Re: Innoson Launches Cars For Low And Middle Class Nigerians by foriz4u(m): 12:59pm On Feb 25, 2016
jmichlins:
when you import raw materials from scarce forex at 300/$, pay workers and buy diesel to power your factory not forgetting bank interest and tax, you can choose to sell for free and we will rush. Even if they sell the car at 300k you will not buy you know why? you no get money
hahaha... no mind that dullardhinho... by. d way who even told him picanto is 500k? picanto was above 1.3m wen it 1st came out don't know of now.

and d truth is dis innoson cars r far better, stronger n durable than all dis China n Hyundai cars.

thank god d dark ages r gradually folding out. enuf of dis whites rabbit ppl taking us for a ride.
Re: Innoson Launches Cars For Low And Middle Class Nigerians by foriz4u(m): 1:01pm On Feb 25, 2016
charliboy654:

But I heard 80% of innoson cars are made in Nigeria that his importing just the electronic part wich is 20%. I don't kW how tru this is but if its tru then the cars are suppose to be relatively cheap, say like 800k, 700k etc
c ur mouth like 800. go thief am na.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Launches Cars For Low And Middle Class Nigerians by callJesu: 1:03pm On Feb 25, 2016
Welcome cars
Re: Innoson Launches Cars For Low And Middle Class Nigerians by mrinsurer: 1:05pm On Feb 25, 2016
At the end of the pending economic crisis those who will emerge billionaires and millionaires are those who will provide cheaper alternatives to luxury and essentials goods.
The company is beginning to wake up and I will like to help him in the marketing process free of charge.He should forget about going to bank to raise loan.He should simply advertise the car and ask people to pre-order it by making 50% deposit.This way,he will raise cash easily and assured of ready buyers after production.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Launches Cars For Low And Middle Class Nigerians by Nobody: 1:05pm On Feb 25, 2016
jmichlins:

Looool you are damn funny. *ROFL falls of chair*
Re: Innoson Launches Cars For Low And Middle Class Nigerians by Liberty90: 1:06pm On Feb 25, 2016
ijaw1stson:
– Innoson company plans to present brand new cars for cheaper prices
– The cars will have all needed gadgets

Innoson Group of Companies is set to launch its brand new cars oriented for low and middle class Nigerians.
The company, which produces cars, buses, tankers and other products, will from August 8 launch brand new cars into the Nigerian auto-market at the price of N1.5 million.

Innocent Chukwuma, the chairman of the firm, who informed about this in Enugu on February 23, said the vehicles which would be fully air conditioned and come with other gadgets were made for Nigerians to have access to brand new cars.
Chukwuma said: “ I will launch my own cars in about two weeks time. And the cars will cost between N1.5 million and N3.5 million, depending on the cadre.”
“Some people think that my factory is an assembly plant, but they are wrong. We do not assemble, we manufacture.
“Eighty percent of Nigerians do not believe that we manufacture vehicles in my company. But we do manufacture.
“The raw materials are bought from different countries and some in Nigeria.”

Source.....https://www.naij.com/742634-good-news-innoson-launches-new-cars-low-middle-class-nigerians.html

You have heard from the horses' mouth. From today, let me hear again from haters that they assemble.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Launches Cars For Low And Middle Class Nigerians by Nobody: 1:06pm On Feb 25, 2016
Produce for the greatness of this nation, Hausa Yoruba Igbo I don't care
Re: Innoson Launches Cars For Low And Middle Class Nigerians by ijaw1stson: 1:08pm On Feb 25, 2016
Liberty90:

You have heard from the horses' mouth. From today, let me hear again from haters that they assemble.
yes boss
Re: Innoson Launches Cars For Low And Middle Class Nigerians by omozu1(m): 1:09pm On Feb 25, 2016
jmichlins:
You make sense.
Re: Innoson Launches Cars For Low And Middle Class Nigerians by folawalesegun: 1:27pm On Feb 25, 2016
not too much for a brand new car regardless the size.
Re: Innoson Launches Cars For Low And Middle Class Nigerians by floragregs(f): 1:28pm On Feb 25, 2016
jmichlins:
hahahahahaha. I'm following you .Lmao
Re: Innoson Launches Cars For Low And Middle Class Nigerians by SoNature(m): 1:28pm On Feb 25, 2016
acenazt:
Ehmmm abeg how is 1.5 million for the low? I was thinking picanto range for 500k sef.

500k ko, 5k ni...Ole! grin
Re: Innoson Launches Cars For Low And Middle Class Nigerians by floragregs(f): 1:29pm On Feb 25, 2016
charliboy654:

go thief am na

1 Like

Re: Innoson Launches Cars For Low And Middle Class Nigerians by Blackfire(m): 1:36pm On Feb 25, 2016
..... Never look down on the days of little beginnings.
Re: Innoson Launches Cars For Low And Middle Class Nigerians by ColtPython(m): 1:39pm On Feb 25, 2016
jmichlins:

WTF!

shocked

Re: Innoson Launches Cars For Low And Middle Class Nigerians by linusbnn(m): 1:50pm On Feb 25, 2016
acenazt:
funny you. I get,i no get is not something u know. Just cus i spoke 4 d low income earners doesnt mean i earn low.

Who made you speaker? Ole grin
Re: Innoson Launches Cars For Low And Middle Class Nigerians by habsydiamond(m): 2:04pm On Feb 25, 2016
With this naija is coming of age america started like this. Element of change
Re: Innoson Launches Cars For Low And Middle Class Nigerians by coaco(m): 2:14pm On Feb 25, 2016
May God give Ivm the grace to do more and better.
Re: Innoson Launches Cars For Low And Middle Class Nigerians by walexy2k: 2:24pm On Feb 25, 2016
May God keep us all to witness dis day
Re: Innoson Launches Cars For Low And Middle Class Nigerians by toprealman: 2:39pm On Feb 25, 2016
as long as safety is not compromised..... bring it on
Re: Innoson Launches Cars For Low And Middle Class Nigerians by Misterdhee1(m): 3:33pm On Feb 25, 2016
Welcome development! But 1. 5 million for the low class is outrageous, perhaps suitable for the lower middle class
Re: Innoson Launches Cars For Low And Middle Class Nigerians by amacastel: 4:13pm On Feb 25, 2016
Pls I will need 1 wen it is set a beg
Re: Innoson Launches Cars For Low And Middle Class Nigerians by rottennaija(m): 4:27pm On Feb 25, 2016
jmichlins:

They are not getting at 300$ but at the official rate
Re: Innoson Launches Cars For Low And Middle Class Nigerians by ezzyoj(m): 4:43pm On Feb 25, 2016
good news
Re: Innoson Launches Cars For Low And Middle Class Nigerians by felixthrill(m): 5:00pm On Feb 25, 2016
I love innoson cars,I must drive a made in Nigeria car.in Jesus name Amen.
Re: Innoson Launches Cars For Low And Middle Class Nigerians by lottomkyes10(m): 5:14pm On Feb 25, 2016
I am not the owner of that company nor do I know him but only God can tell the joy that trill my heart when I read his word "we do not assemble we manufacture" you mean cars manufacture in Nigeria by our own Nigerian all this years my goodness. I do not know because I have not ride on any but I can bet on it that they are not just stronger but best to any you can import to Nigeria because this man is a Nigerian and knows what kind of roads we have better and any company outside. I look to driving one soon. good work keep it up soon General motors will come to ask you how and need your help. LONG LIVE INNOSON LONG LIVE NIGERIA
Re: Innoson Launches Cars For Low And Middle Class Nigerians by dyn1800: 6:47pm On Feb 25, 2016
Thought Sen Ben Bruce said everything is made from scratch to finish.....

jmichlins:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do We Call These Buses “luxurious Buses”? (PHOTOS) / Rolls Royce Black Badge Ghost On Display At Lakes Golf Tournament In Lagos / Meet British-Nigerian Gideon King Who love-vendor Super Cars For The Super-rich

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.