Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,595 members, 7,812,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:25 PM

Innoson Launches Cars For Low And Middle Class Nigerians - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Innoson Launches Cars For Low And Middle Class Nigerians (53449 Views)

How Come Many Tokunbo Cars For Sale In Nigeria Have 75,000 Mileage? / Best Cars For First Timers With Budget Of Less Than 1m / Innoson Cars May Be Used As Official Cars For National Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innoson Launches Cars For Low And Middle Class Nigerians by whatofyou: 6:48pm On Feb 25, 2016
If only INNOSON could get a truck that could compete with the Toyota dynas of this world. He should forget about all these low, middle, up class talks. Make more work class(trucks and buses) vehicles and less luxury vehicles for now. Mind on the money
Re: Innoson Launches Cars For Low And Middle Class Nigerians by thundafire: 6:58pm On Feb 25, 2016
this cars re nt made in naija ooo,but COUPLED in naija even though it's a good source of business but nothing qualifies it as made in naija pls
Re: Innoson Launches Cars For Low And Middle Class Nigerians by Highvotage: 7:10pm On Feb 25, 2016
ijaw1stson:
– Innoson company plans to present brand new cars for cheaper prices
– The cars will have all needed gadgets

Innoson Group of Companies is set to launch its brand new cars oriented for low and middle class Nigerians.
The company, which produces cars, buses, tankers and other products, will from August 8 launch brand new cars into the Nigerian auto-market at the price of N1.5 million.

Innocent Chukwuma, the chairman of the firm, who informed about this in Enugu on February 23, said the vehicles which would be fully air conditioned and come with other gadgets were made for Nigerians to have access to brand new cars.
Chukwuma said: “ I will launch my own cars in about two weeks time. And the cars will cost between N1.5 million and N3.5 million, depending on the cadre.”
“Some people think that my factory is an assembly plant, but they are wrong. We do not assemble, we manufacture.
“Eighty percent of Nigerians do not believe that we manufacture vehicles in my company. But we do manufacture.
“The raw materials are bought from different countries and some in Nigeria.”
Source.....https://www.naij.com/742634-good-news-innoson-launches-new-cars-low-middle-class-nigerians.html

@op, I guess this is old news because Innoson is already having new vehicles in town since.
Also, going by your message, remember Ben Bruce but new vehicle from this company of recent and you can check many transport companies in Ibadan, Lagos, Abuja, Makurdi to mention view that were already using his buses for transport.
thanks.
Re: Innoson Launches Cars For Low And Middle Class Nigerians by Mbediogu(m): 7:19pm On Feb 25, 2016
ijaw1stson:
– Innoson company plans to present brand new cars for cheaper prices
– The cars will have all needed gadgets

Innoson Group of Companies is set to launch its brand new cars oriented for low and middle class Nigerians.
The company, which produces cars, buses, tankers and other products, will from August 8 launch brand new cars into the Nigerian auto-market at the price of N1.5 million.

Innocent Chukwuma, the chairman of the firm, who informed about this in Enugu on February 23, said the vehicles which would be fully air conditioned and come with other gadgets were made for Nigerians to have access to brand new cars.
Chukwuma said: “ I will launch my own cars in about two weeks time. And the cars will cost between N1.5 million and N3.5 million, depending on the cadre.”
“Some people think that my factory is an assembly plant, but they are wrong. We do not assemble, we manufacture.
“Eighty percent of Nigerians do not believe that we manufacture vehicles in my company. But we do manufacture.
“The raw materials are bought from different countries and some in Nigeria.”
Source.....https://www.naij.com/742634-good-news-innoson-launches-new-cars-low-middle-class-nigerians.html

Because of Dangote the average Nigerian now owns a home. Innoson is now coming up to make cars available to the masses. I hear that Dangote is planning a refinery. With car and house life will be easier for us. These are people doing it for the masses. May God bless una for us o o .

1 Like

Re: Innoson Launches Cars For Low And Middle Class Nigerians by ijaw1stson: 8:05pm On Feb 25, 2016
Highvotage:

@op, I guess this is old news because Innoson is already having new vehicles in town since.
Also, going by your message, remember Ben Bruce but new vehicle from this company of recent and you can check many transport companies in Ibadan, Lagos, Abuja, Makurdi to mention view that were already using his buses for transport.
thanks.
I'm not really sure bro about the later part of ur msg, I've hardly set my eyes on innoson's products in pH...,and the other south south states
Re: Innoson Launches Cars For Low And Middle Class Nigerians by Highvotage: 9:14pm On Feb 25, 2016
ijaw1stson:
I'm not really sure bro about the later part of ur msg, I've hardly set my eyes on innoson's products in pH...,and the other south south states

My brother, I am not againsting the coy but what I was saying was that this interview can not be of recent because, Innoson vehicles have been in existence in Nigeria since GEJ regime and I have seen it Abuja, Lagos, Ibadan and even Benue State with many transport company.
To support my point, 2days ago, I was sent a mail from IVM about one of their salon car with Price tag of 2.5M, so how come the news will sound new again?
Thanks.
Re: Innoson Launches Cars For Low And Middle Class Nigerians by Highvotage: 9:27pm On Feb 25, 2016
ijaw1stson:

My brother, I am not againsting the coy but what I was saying was that this interview can not be of recent because, Innoson vehicles have been in existence in Nigeria since GEJ regime and I have seen it Abuja, Lagos, Ibadan and even Benue State with many transport company.
To support my point, 2days ago, I was sent a mail from IVM about one of their salon car with Price tag of 2.5M, so how come the news will sound new again?
bros, below is part of message sent from IVM to me.

"" Dear Engr. Ayo,
Thanks for your interest in Innoson IVM cars.
We are currently running our promo for Made in Nigeria
cars. The price for the IVM Umu is N2,500,000, valid until
15th February, 2016.
IVM UMU""

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Launches Cars For Low And Middle Class Nigerians by Nobody: 9:31pm On Feb 25, 2016
jmichlins:
when you import raw materials from scarce forex at 300/$, pay workers and buy diesel to power your factory not forgetting bank interest and tax, you can choose to sell for free and we will rush. Even if they sell the car at 300k you will not buy you know why? you no get money
That confirms his point.Its not for the low class earners if he cannot afford it at 300 k
Re: Innoson Launches Cars For Low And Middle Class Nigerians by solymatt: 9:48pm On Feb 25, 2016
Correct[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Innoson Launches Cars For Low And Middle Class Nigerians by playboy19(m): 3:21am On Feb 26, 2016
Quote me anywhere and I will tell you that this company will not last. The day you start using "my" to represent your company, then it's automatically doomed. I will lunch my own car? My company will? Sounds more like a corner shop. Will find it very difficult to attract investors. I won't even give you second look.
Re: Innoson Launches Cars For Low And Middle Class Nigerians by benghaziii: 7:19am On Feb 26, 2016
1.5 to 3.5 million..can I get a jeep for 1.5...if is brandnew..I dont mind..meaning I dont need to check d engine fr the next 1year...
Re: Innoson Launches Cars For Low And Middle Class Nigerians by Nobody: 9:28am On Feb 26, 2016
benghaziii:
1.5 to 3.5 million..can I get a jeep for 1.5...if is brandnew..I dont mind..meaning I dont need to check d engine fr the next 1year...

Your statement here says a lot about your car maintenance culture.

Even with brand new, established brands, you still check your fluid levels.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do We Call These Buses “luxurious Buses”? (PHOTOS) / Rolls Royce Black Badge Ghost On Display At Lakes Golf Tournament In Lagos / Meet British-Nigerian Gideon King Who love-vendor Super Cars For The Super-rich

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.