Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,967 members, 7,825,023 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

AliBaba And Julius Agwu On AY's Marriage Crash (pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / AliBaba And Julius Agwu On AY's Marriage Crash (pics) (50240 Views)

Ijeoma Okafor And Julius Ekweozor's White Wedding Photos / Ijeoma Okafor And Julius Ekweozor Traditional Wedding Photos / Latest On AY's Marriage Scandal - From Stella Dimoko's Blog Visitor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

AliBaba And Julius Agwu On AY's Marriage Crash (pics) by stephenduru: 10:40pm On Feb 24, 2016
See How Ali Baba And Julius Agwu Reacted To AY's Marriage Crash(pics)

A Trezzy Blog reader has brought our attention to Ali Baba's Instagram post from yesterday about women that remain in abusive relationships.

His followers have become accustomed to him writing lots of short notes and relationship advice on social media. So people didn't pay much attention to this particular post.

Some of Ali Baba's followers believe the post (below) was directed at comedian AY Makun and his wife Mabel, who were at the center of a media storm yesterday when news of their collapsed marriage filtered in.

Ali Baba posted a lengthy story about a violent relationship/marriage that ended up with one person dead and the other in jail.

The exact time he posted the story on Instagram, corresponds with the time news of AY's marriage broke online.

Although many have insinuated that AY's marriage crashed as a result of infidelity from both parties, some of Mabel's friends have been dropping comments online and on social media, hinting that domestic violence was the root cause of the breakup. They claim AY was always beating Mabel.

Below is what Ali Baba wrote on his IG page yesterday. Read it and figure out if he was referencing AY's marriage or not.

"People can be wicked. They know you are dying but they will be encouraging you till you kill yourself. I know you know that this picture is just to give you the humor before I sink in the message. Many people we call friends really are not. They will watch you fall into a pit, just to know how well you can handle it.

"The friends who see what you are doing and advise you may be few. But then again a son once said 'The heart is not so smart'. So listening to friends can be detrimental. Bad friends that is. Sometime in 2010, I advised a lady, on Facebook to leave her man. Who was beating her blue and black. He will go to her workplace and drag her on the floor.

"This was not even a husband and wife matter. The whole over sabi Christians and non Christi'anus' on my page unfriended me and asked since when did I become a marriage counselor. Some blogger even used me to shine. Because when she posted it, the ones that were abusing me did so with so much venom. Others said counselor counsel thyself. I let it be. Because as they say, what an elder (or someone with experience sees) the child (ignorant) can't even if they climb a ladder.

"Anyway fast forward to 2013, I then heard that they truly went ahead and got married and her friends all collected Aso EBI. It was the LORD'S doing. One of the people who called me names even sent me a picture. I replied congratulations. She replied, "You thought you were God". I was humbled. I had to agree that people could change. I regretted my advice to her. I saw them at a dinner I worked at as an MC In February last year. They were cool together. I repented again.

"So you can imagine how i felt when I got the news today that the worst had finally happened. I called the couple who had the event in February to just touch base. And I was told in the Nigerian way, "Ali remember that couple that came from overseas for our dinner?" Ehen. "It's her memorial on April 27th". Eyaaaa, she died? "So you did not hear? The husband stabbed her to death few days after they got back to Houston. He is in jail now sha "... I still repent!"

Also,comedian Julius Agwu reacted to the crashed marriage.

The first photo above was posted by Ali Baba while the second was posted by Julius Agwu.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/02/is-he-referencing-ays-crashed-marriage.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AliBaba And Julius Agwu On AY's Marriage Crash (pics) by northvietnam(m): 10:43pm On Feb 24, 2016
Bad bellying from Colleagues
Re: AliBaba And Julius Agwu On AY's Marriage Crash (pics) by northvietnam(m): 10:47pm On Feb 24, 2016
Bad Bellying from Colleagues

Bleep net work, just made me post twice
Re: AliBaba And Julius Agwu On AY's Marriage Crash (pics) by yungchief(m): 10:48pm On Feb 24, 2016
Ohk
Re: AliBaba And Julius Agwu On AY's Marriage Crash (pics) by Nobody: 10:49pm On Feb 24, 2016
whats the correlation between the pics and Ay Drama

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: AliBaba And Julius Agwu On AY's Marriage Crash (pics) by Cholls(m): 10:53pm On Feb 24, 2016
my brother he without sin should cast the first stone.

2 Likes

Re: AliBaba And Julius Agwu On AY's Marriage Crash (pics) by SolexxBarry(m): 11:10pm On Feb 24, 2016
I wonder what makes pple stay in an abusive relatnshp undecided,

1 Like

Re: AliBaba And Julius Agwu On AY's Marriage Crash (pics) by montezz(f): 12:20am On Feb 25, 2016
His marriage,his business. Dunno why some women will be hell bent on staying in abusive relationships. Its really crazy.

4 Likes

Re: AliBaba And Julius Agwu On AY's Marriage Crash (pics) by nuelzy: 12:50am On Feb 25, 2016
asif i care

1 Like

Re: AliBaba And Julius Agwu On AY's Marriage Crash (pics) by Nobody: 1:27am On Feb 25, 2016
A broken relationship is far better than a broken home and I believe this is a well known quote.
It is called a relationship for a reason u get to know each other very well and eventually u decide to get married u should know atleast 85percent of what ur spouse is capable of.
An abusive relationship where ur spouse beats, stabs, breaks ur bone and even threaten to kill u and u still stick to such relationship all in the name of love, all in the name of men are scarce, all in the name of whatsoever reason u give urself and u still stick to such relationship and eventually get married to him/her. The moment u guys get married, that is the moment u've signed ur death warrant. You can't change a man who is not ready to be changed.
It only takes the GRACE of GOD to change a man.

21 Likes

Re: AliBaba And Julius Agwu On AY's Marriage Crash (pics) by stefanweeks: 1:31am On Feb 25, 2016
His will u this affect dollar price
Re: AliBaba And Julius Agwu On AY's Marriage Crash (pics) by Dojupyo(f): 1:51am On Feb 25, 2016
That man (I no call person name) be like person wey dey beat woman.. I no know if e dey show for face, cos im face strong, na im make me talk am angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AliBaba And Julius Agwu On AY's Marriage Crash (pics) by haul: 3:40am On Feb 25, 2016
Dojupyo:
That man (I no call person name) be like person wey dey beat woman..
I no know if e dey show for face, cos im face strong, na im make me talk am angry

There is nothing wrong with a wife beater tho
Re: AliBaba And Julius Agwu On AY's Marriage Crash (pics) by enoqueen: 6:05am On Feb 25, 2016
Na Ay turn today, laugh all u want.

It's gonna be someone else's tomorrow, stay tuned.
Re: AliBaba And Julius Agwu On AY's Marriage Crash (pics) by ifyalways(f): 6:19am On Feb 25, 2016
Lol @ memes.
Re: AliBaba And Julius Agwu On AY's Marriage Crash (pics) by Nobody: 7:01am On Feb 25, 2016
That's how you end up when you marry because Chidimma, Kemi and Umi are already married.

You rush in, you rush the hell out. Now whats the difference btw you and a mistress or babymama??

Also men would not stop being untrue to themselves. They get married to a "public" or people's kind of woman, all in a bid to show class. They turn a blind eye to all the beautiful decent and wifey materials around just because they dont fit in to our mainstream beauty. What happens to promoting women that have real class, real beauty, character as desirables?

Anyway swallow what karma has brought for you. Your reward for being silly.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: AliBaba And Julius Agwu On AY's Marriage Crash (pics) by dubylhover(m): 7:27am On Feb 25, 2016
montezz:
His marriage,his business. Dunno why some women will be hell bent on staying in abusive relationships. Its really crazy.

she knew she had nothing to do...just married ay for money without having any real real source of income,therefore becoming too dependent on her hubby...women are admonished to bring something to d table or else they wud b regarded as liabilities with a very high tendency to b thrown away or in this case abused...tho I'm against domestic violence,but I learnt she cheated....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AliBaba And Julius Agwu On AY's Marriage Crash (pics) by cruzita(f): 7:40am On Feb 25, 2016
undecided what's the correlation BTW the pics and the AY saga

3 Likes

Re: AliBaba And Julius Agwu On AY's Marriage Crash (pics) by Dojupyo(f): 8:51am On Feb 25, 2016
haul:

There is nothing wrong with a wife beater tho

You must be joking, right?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AliBaba And Julius Agwu On AY's Marriage Crash (pics) by Atlantian: 9:52am On Feb 25, 2016
Poor AY. He was so happy that someone could invest several millions to sponsor his shows and movies with no interest but a comfortable returns on investment without fear of loss in a risky venture. The man was 'encouraged' to invest by his wife. AY must be confused now. He has no talent but business ideas, and a good samaritan was punching his wife's puzzy and giving him the cash. What a confusion.

4 Likes

Re: AliBaba And Julius Agwu On AY's Marriage Crash (pics) by titi4fola(f): 10:19am On Feb 25, 2016
Is Ali Baba and Julius Agwu happy about AY's crashed marriage? It'll be someone's tmrw, it's turn table. But I hate to see a sweet home being broken cry. It's saddened my heart sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AliBaba And Julius Agwu On AY's Marriage Crash (pics) by Qualer: 10:57am On Feb 25, 2016
Speechless3:
That's how you end up when you marry because Chidimma, Kemi and Umi are already married.

You rush in, you rush the hell out. Now whats the difference btw you and a mistress or babymama??

Also men would not stop being untrue to themselves. They get married to a "public" or people's kind of woman, all in a bid to show class. They turn a blind eye to all the beautiful decent and wifey materials around just because they dont fit in to our mainstream beauty. What happens to promoting women that have real class, real beauty, character as desirables?

Anyway swallow what karma has brought for you. Your reward for being silly.

i know you are muse material but are you wifey material yet? grin i need to know so i can plan my next line of action! cool

2 Likes

Re: AliBaba And Julius Agwu On AY's Marriage Crash (pics) by Qualer: 10:58am On Feb 25, 2016
titi4fola:
Is Ali Baba and Julius Agwu happy about AY's crashed marriage? It'll be someone's tmrw, it's turn table. But I hate to see a sweet home being broken cry. It's saddened my heart sad

they are actually subtly shading the wife! read between the tweets!! grin
Re: AliBaba And Julius Agwu On AY's Marriage Crash (pics) by amunkita(m): 11:08am On Feb 25, 2016
Even some Nairalanders wey their papa dey beat their mama will also ve something to say...

6 Likes

Re: AliBaba And Julius Agwu On AY's Marriage Crash (pics) by eshietIntrepid(m): 11:08am On Feb 25, 2016
Celebrity with unstable marriage. God help the upcoming couples
Re: AliBaba And Julius Agwu On AY's Marriage Crash (pics) by preciousMI1(f): 11:09am On Feb 25, 2016
ok
Re: AliBaba And Julius Agwu On AY's Marriage Crash (pics) by DankemzI(m): 11:10am On Feb 25, 2016
cheesy
Re: AliBaba And Julius Agwu On AY's Marriage Crash (pics) by sukkot: 11:10am On Feb 25, 2016
cheesy
Re: AliBaba And Julius Agwu On AY's Marriage Crash (pics) by NobleAngell(f): 11:10am On Feb 25, 2016
The moment a man hits u once and u let it slide, trust me there's more where that came from. Even if it was a mistake, u berra teach him a bitter lesson or else it becomes his hobby. Some women take certain things for granted.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AliBaba And Julius Agwu On AY's Marriage Crash (pics) by Appswheel(m): 11:12am On Feb 25, 2016
I pray God to heal and rescue their marriage.

Meanwhile find The Simplest and Easiest way to win an Iphone6 in 9ja!

@Yetunde Balogun won herself and Iphone6S yesterday by just dedicating a song with NGN40 to her loved one on MusikGenie, you too can be a winner. With one dedication you can win an Iphone6S and many more gifts from Airtel Nigeria, 2baba Idibia

THIS HOW YOU CAN DEDICATE

http://musikgenie.com/2baba/codedtinz

a) Access link above

b) click on dedicate

c) add your number (AIRTEL)

d) Add recipients number( Any network of your choice)

e) You can add more than one number for bulk dedication

f) DEDICATE.

Re: AliBaba And Julius Agwu On AY's Marriage Crash (pics) by repogirl(f): 11:13am On Feb 25, 2016
Money is not Happiness.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"My Bae Owns A Private Jet" Daniella Okeke Shares Adorable Photos Beside A Jet / 2face Will Look Better On Dreads Than Reekado Banks - Picture / Biodun Okeowo Celebrates Her Son, Ayomide, On His 20th Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.