Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,603 members, 7,840,431 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

AliBaba And Julius Agwu On AY's Marriage Crash (pics) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / AliBaba And Julius Agwu On AY's Marriage Crash (pics) (50258 Views)

Ijeoma Okafor And Julius Ekweozor's White Wedding Photos / Ijeoma Okafor And Julius Ekweozor Traditional Wedding Photos / Latest On AY's Marriage Scandal - From Stella Dimoko's Blog Visitor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AliBaba And Julius Agwu On AY's Marriage Crash (pics) by Qualer: 1:04pm On Feb 25, 2016
Speechless3:
am trying my best grin

Re: AliBaba And Julius Agwu On AY's Marriage Crash (pics) by akike: 1:06pm On Feb 25, 2016
haul:

Relax young lady, be civil, I enjoy sadomasochism and I don't force women before the sojourn we reach consensus.

There is nothing bad in sadomasochism. However you cannot allege what you do not know. Some women enjoy it and some women don't. Yes, the ones that do not like it might not leave their husbands however that does not give you the right to tell me or them that if they cannot leave then that means they are enjoying it.
Re: AliBaba And Julius Agwu On AY's Marriage Crash (pics) by ebukaOtika(m): 1:12pm On Feb 25, 2016
NobleAngell:
The man should be happy that he married a strong woman.

U see ur very life
Re: AliBaba And Julius Agwu On AY's Marriage Crash (pics) by haul: 1:15pm On Feb 25, 2016
akike:

There is nothing bad in sadomasochism. However you cannot allege what you do not know. Some women enjoy it and some women don't. Yes, the ones that do not like it might not leave their husbands however that does not give you the right to tell me or them that if they cannot leave then that means they are enjoying it.

Your reply is a pointer you're an underground supporter of sadomasochism also#BigUps, well I think what you don't like is "if they cannot leave then that means they enjoying it" well I partially agree. I can allege what I don't know cause that that's why there is a clause "alleged" not confirmed.
Re: AliBaba And Julius Agwu On AY's Marriage Crash (pics) by SenJoe(m): 1:17pm On Feb 25, 2016
stefanweeks:
His will u this affect dollar price
Oga! What are you trying to say?

English.
Re: AliBaba And Julius Agwu On AY's Marriage Crash (pics) by therapistmrs: 1:20pm On Feb 25, 2016
How sad that AY's marriage as come to end.marry for the wrong reasons and divorce for the right reason.too many fake people nowadays.I do hope they are able to work it out.on a final note marriage Is not a do or die affair. You love yourself first and other things will fall into place.

therapistmrs..com
Re: AliBaba And Julius Agwu On AY's Marriage Crash (pics) by akike: 1:23pm On Feb 25, 2016
haul:

Your reply is a pointer you're an underground supporter of sadomasochism also#BigUps, well I think what you don't like is "if they cannot leave then that means they enjoying it" well I partially agree. I can allege what I don't know cause that that's why there is a clause "alleged" not confirmed.

It is none of my business so far it is consensual!!!

You can never partially agree unless you have had experience!!!.
Re: AliBaba And Julius Agwu On AY's Marriage Crash (pics) by nasha1(f): 1:31pm On Feb 25, 2016
Speechless3:
That's how you end up when you marry because Chidimma, Kemi and Umi are already married.

You rush in, you rush the hell out. Now whats the difference btw you and a mistress or babymama??

Also men would not stop being untrue to themselves. They get married to a "public" or people's kind of woman, all in a bid to show class. They turn a blind eye to all the beautiful decent and wifey materials around just because they dont fit in to our mainstream beauty. What happens to promoting women that have real class, real beauty, character as desirables?

Anyway swallow what karma has brought for you. Your reward for being silly.

Get ur story straight.ay and mabel as well as many of the commedians married women they dated before fame.ay and mabel have been together for 11 years,he wasn't rich but a hustler.He didn't have money,just there.when money comes people should be careful how they live with people dat have been there since day 1.
Mabel and ay cheated on each other and domestic violence become the order of the day beoz trust was lost.Mabel started dating someone very close to ay.
Re: AliBaba And Julius Agwu On AY's Marriage Crash (pics) by haul: 1:32pm On Feb 25, 2016
akike:

It is none of my business so far it is consensual!!!

You can never partially agree unless you have had experience!!!.

Well I think you've experience battery at some point in your life, its evident in your post, full of anguish, hatred, I think you need a psychological therapy, slow down, that man did a poor job that really changed your mental state, this are not offensive just what I observed. You're a wounded lioness, seeking love but can't find. I pray you find love cause this your feminism is a false facade,offline you're empty in the heart who sleeps lonely in bed.
Re: AliBaba And Julius Agwu On AY's Marriage Crash (pics) by nasha1(f): 1:41pm On Feb 25, 2016
dubylhover:

she knew she had nothing to do...just married ay for money without having any real real source of income,therefore becoming too dependent on her hubby...women are admonished to bring something to d table or else they wud b regarded as liabilities with a very high tendency to b thrown away or in this case abused...tho I'm against domestic violence,but I learnt she cheated....

you people are busybody sha.who told u she married him for money? did ay had money 11 years ago?she met him when he had nothing!just struggling and hustling.They both work hard for what dey have today.she is an accomplish interior designers nd works for many rich people in lagos/abuja. stop saying what u don't know.what broke their marriage is infidelity nd domestic abuse.
She cheated nd he started beating her.
Re: AliBaba And Julius Agwu On AY's Marriage Crash (pics) by Nobody: 1:44pm On Feb 25, 2016
[quote author=Qualer post=43238709][/quote]smileywink
Re: AliBaba And Julius Agwu On AY's Marriage Crash (pics) by jossy26: 1:54pm On Feb 25, 2016
repogirl:
Money is not Happiness.
You have to make alot of that before saying such nonsense grin

Re: AliBaba And Julius Agwu On AY's Marriage Crash (pics) by akike: 2:01pm On Feb 25, 2016
haul:

Well I think you've experience battery at some point in your life, its evident in your post, full of anguish, hatred, I think you need a psychological therapy, slow down, that man did a poor job that really changed your mental state, this are not offensive just what I observed. You're a wounded lioness, seeking love but can't find. I pray you find love cause this your feminism is a false facade,offline you're empty in the heart who sleeps lonely in bed.

Aren't you st..upid?

So you know I have never experienced onesmiley, it might also interest you to know that I am presently working on a domestic abuse project. Therefore you really need to STFU and learn to comment on what you actually knowsmiley. You can attack me all you like it won't help your fool..ery.smiley

Now go grab a book and learn, dumb dumbsmiley
Re: AliBaba And Julius Agwu On AY's Marriage Crash (pics) by bayinq25(m): 2:01pm On Feb 25, 2016
stephenduru:
See How Ali Baba And Julius Agwu Reacted To AY's Marriage Crash(pics)

A Trezzy Blog reader has brought our attention to Ali Baba's Instagram post from yesterday about women that remain in abusive relationships.

His followers have become accustomed to him writing lots of short notes and relationship advice on social media. So people didn't pay much attention to this particular post.

Some of Ali Baba's followers believe the post (below) was directed at comedian AY Makun and his wife Mabel, who were at the center of a media storm yesterday when news of their collapsed marriage filtered in.

Ali Baba posted a lengthy story about a violent relationship/marriage that ended up with one person dead and the other in jail.

The exact time he posted the story on Instagram, corresponds with the time news of AY's marriage broke online.

Although many have insinuated that AY's marriage crashed as a result of infidelity from both parties, some of Mabel's friends have been dropping comments online and on social media, hinting that domestic violence was the root cause of the breakup. They claim AY was always beating Mabel.

Below is what Ali Baba wrote on his IG page yesterday. Read it and figure out if he was referencing AY's marriage or not.

"People can be wicked. They know you are dying but they will be encouraging you till you kill yourself. I know you know that this picture is just to give you the humor before I sink in the message. Many people we call friends really are not. They will watch you fall into a pit, just to know how well you can handle it.

"The friends who see what you are doing and advise you may be few. But then again a son once said 'The heart is not so smart'. So listening to friends can be detrimental. Bad friends that is. Sometime in 2010, I advised a lady, on Facebook to leave her man. Who was beating her blue and black. He will go to her workplace and drag her on the floor.

"This was not even a husband and wife matter. The whole over sabi Christians and non Christi'anus' on my page unfriended me and asked since when did I become a marriage counselor. Some blogger even used me to shine. Because when she posted it, the ones that were abusing me did so with so much venom. Others said counselor counsel thyself. I let it be. Because as they say, what an elder (or someone with experience sees) the child (ignorant) can't even if they climb a ladder.

"Anyway fast forward to 2013, I then heard that they truly went ahead and got married and her friends all collected Aso EBI. It was the LORD'S doing. One of the people who called me names even sent me a picture. I replied congratulations. She replied, "You thought you were God". I was humbled. I had to agree that people could change. I regretted my advice to her. I saw them at a dinner I worked at as an MC In February last year. They were cool together. I repented again.

"So you can imagine how i felt when I got the news today that the worst had finally happened. I called the couple who had the event in February to just touch base. And I was told in the Nigerian way, "Ali remember that couple that came from overseas for our dinner?" Ehen. "It's her memorial on April 27th". Eyaaaa, she died? "So you did not hear? The husband stabbed her to death few days after they got back to Houston. He is in jail now sha "... I still repent!"

Also,comedian Julius Agwu reacted to the crashed marriage.

The first photo above was posted by Ali Baba while the second was posted by Julius Agwu.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/02/is-he-referencing-ays-crashed-marriage.html
I be gentle guy,I pray make I no marry woman wey I fit beat coz many men wey dey beat wife don tok say dem no fit beat woman before oooo..hmmmm just dey pass
Re: AliBaba And Julius Agwu On AY's Marriage Crash (pics) by akike: 2:02pm On Feb 25, 2016
nasha1:

you people are busybody sha.who told u she married him for money? did ay had money 11 years ago?she met him when he had nothing!just struggling and hustling.They both work hard for what dey have today.she is an accomplish interior designers nd works for many rich people in lagos/abuja. stop saying what u don't know.what broke their marriage is infidelity nd domestic abuse.
She cheated nd he started beating her.

How did you know?
Re: AliBaba And Julius Agwu On AY's Marriage Crash (pics) by NobleAngell(f): 2:12pm On Feb 25, 2016
ebukaOtika:

U see ur very life
grin
Re: AliBaba And Julius Agwu On AY's Marriage Crash (pics) by haul: 2:33pm On Feb 25, 2016
akike:

Aren't you st..upid?

So you know I have never experienced onesmiley, it might also interest you to know that I am presently working on a domestic abuse project. Therefore you really need to STFU and learn to comment on what you actually knowsmiley. You can attack me all you like it won't help your fool..ery.smiley

Now go grab a book and learn, dumb dumbsmiley

Now you keep chasing me over every page, I'm your worst nightmare madam. Please you should be asking majek fashek how he was revamped. You writing a domestic violence is relative to a a dermalotogist showing up for brain damages. You not worth it.slow down the hate you can still fined love,I mean a man to bring you back to an IQ above room temprature.
Re: AliBaba And Julius Agwu On AY's Marriage Crash (pics) by akike: 2:35pm On Feb 25, 2016
haul:

Now you keep chasing me over every page, I'm your worst nightmare madam. Please you should be asking majek fashek how he was revamped. You writing a domestic violence is relative to a a dermalotogist showing up for brain damages. You not worth it.slow down the hate you can still fined love,I mean a man to bring you back to an IQ above room temprature.

You are a joke!sad
Re: AliBaba And Julius Agwu On AY's Marriage Crash (pics) by haul: 2:46pm On Feb 25, 2016
akike:

You are a joke!sad

Sit your ass in one thread, see as you littered the other thread with hatred,aggression? Logout now and get some love from the real world. You can't end up like this.
Re: AliBaba And Julius Agwu On AY's Marriage Crash (pics) by akike: 2:47pm On Feb 25, 2016
haul:

Sit your ass in one thread, see as you littered the other thread with hatred,aggression? Logout now and get some love from the real world. You can't end up like this.

You are pathetic

And you are also quite d..umb reallysmiley
Re: AliBaba And Julius Agwu On AY's Marriage Crash (pics) by haul: 2:52pm On Feb 25, 2016
akike:

You are pathetic

And you are also quite d..umb reallysmiley

I can see you having orgasm on this thread with couple of post more, I'm really showing the attention you need cause I'm off today. And won't mind help a friend grow out of mental boredom she gets offline and only gets online.pele
Re: AliBaba And Julius Agwu On AY's Marriage Crash (pics) by akike: 2:54pm On Feb 25, 2016
haul:

I can see you having orgasm on this thread with couple of post more, I'm really showing the attention you need cause I'm off today. And won't mind help a friend grow out of mental boredom she gets offline and only gets online.pele

Dumb dumb, you are very da..ft.
Re: AliBaba And Julius Agwu On AY's Marriage Crash (pics) by haul: 2:58pm On Feb 25, 2016
akike:

Re: AliBaba And Julius Agwu On AY's Marriage Crash (pics) by haul: 2:58pm On Feb 25, 2016
akike:

coming from a slowpoke I agree
Re: AliBaba And Julius Agwu On AY's Marriage Crash (pics) by repogirl(f): 3:00pm On Feb 25, 2016
jossy26:

You have to make alot of that before saying such nonsense grin
People like me see sh'it from afar and recognise it for what it is but people like you need to taste it before you are double sure it's sh'it. cheesy
Re: AliBaba And Julius Agwu On AY's Marriage Crash (pics) by akike: 3:02pm On Feb 25, 2016
haul:
coming from a slowpoke I agree

Why did you send me a pm? Are you mad? Do you have how much I hate you?
Re: AliBaba And Julius Agwu On AY's Marriage Crash (pics) by haul: 3:08pm On Feb 25, 2016
akike:

Why did you send me a pm? Are you mad? Do you have how much I hate you?

Yes I know you're mad but all the same one needs to know why you've paranoid for long, trust me from a concerned person, hate me? Wow you don't need to hate what you don't know
Re: AliBaba And Julius Agwu On AY's Marriage Crash (pics) by akike: 3:09pm On Feb 25, 2016
haul:

Yes I know you're mad but all the same one needs to know why you've paranoid for long, trust me from a concerned person, hate me? Wow you don't need to hate what you don't know

I hate you and I wish something bad will happen to you!!!
Re: AliBaba And Julius Agwu On AY's Marriage Crash (pics) by haul: 3:19pm On Feb 25, 2016
akike:

I hate you and I wish something bad will happen to you!!!

I've learnt ladies meant the opposite when the talk, so don't worry, when I told you to stick to a thread you did, which means you ready to be help,now don't let your ego come in the way of your full recovery reply your pm. I'm the man you hate to love. Something bad happen to me? Yeah I see through your antics.
Re: AliBaba And Julius Agwu On AY's Marriage Crash (pics) by akike: 3:21pm On Feb 25, 2016
haul:

I've learnt ladies meant the opposite when the talk, so don't worry, when I told you to stick to a thread you did, which means you ready to be help,now don't let your ego come in the way of your full recovery reply your pm. I'm the man you hate to love. Something bad happen to me? Yeah I see through your antics.

Opposite? Then you should be glad that you met me. I meant exactly what I say.

I hate you so much! I wish something bad will happen to you! I wish you won't be able to come on Nairaland tomorrowsad
Re: AliBaba And Julius Agwu On AY's Marriage Crash (pics) by haul: 3:25pm On Feb 25, 2016
akike:

Opposite? Then you should be glad that you met me. I meant exactly what I say.

I hate you so much! I wish something bad will happen to you! I wish you won't be able to come on Nairaland tomorrowsad

Yeah, I'm glad I saw your comment, bitch I haven't met you don't push your luck to quick,I told you I see through to shenanigans, you wish I don't come online tomorrow,you can only wish cause you live on a big hectare of fantasies where dreams are nightmares.
Re: AliBaba And Julius Agwu On AY's Marriage Crash (pics) by akike: 3:28pm On Feb 25, 2016
haul:

Yeah, I'm glad I saw your comment, bitch like my mother I haven't met you don't push your luck to quick,I told you I see through to shenanigans, you wish I don't come online tomorrow,you can only wish cause you live on a big hectare of fantasies where dreams are nightmares.

You can't even meet metongue

How can an id..iot who has no experience or indepth knowledge of domestic abuse act like he knows what he is saying? It beats me, really.

Gosh! You are silly!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Orezi Rocks New Hairstyle, Warns Nigerian Artistes Not To Copy It / Juliet Ibrahim's Eid Mubarak Outfit (Photos) / Wale Akorede Okunnu’s Wife And Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.