Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,703 members, 7,816,874 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

Adebayor Spends Time With His Lovely Daughter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adebayor Spends Time With His Lovely Daughter (262 Views)

Wizkid Snubs Second Son's Birthday, Spends Time With New Babe [PICS] / Emmanuel Adebayor And Dillish Mathews Sexual Affair Revealed (Photos) / Davido Kisses His Daughter, Imade, Spends Time With Baby Mama (Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Adebayor Spends Time With His Lovely Daughter by Kenneth10110(m): 10:46pm On Feb 24, 2016
Emmanuel Adebayor, who plays as a forward for Premier League club – ‘Crystal Palace’, shared this photo of herself spending time with his daughter.
The Footballer captioned the photo on IG: “SEA, always feels good to spend some time with my princess before training. She provides me with blessings and motivation every day.
Ca fait toujours du bien de passer un peu de temps avec ma princesse avant l’entraînement. Elle me donne de la motivation et de la bénédiction chaque jour. #GodFirst #DaddyDaughterTime”

(1) (Reply)

Get Help With Your Academic Project, Thesis Or Dissertation / Real Fact>>> / Post On Wikinaija Forum And Get 200 Naira Airtime On All Net

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.