Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

I Thought Ipob's Deadline Was Yesterday! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Thought Ipob's Deadline Was Yesterday! (1339 Views)

"I Stand With Buhari" Rally Holds In Awka, Anambra Despite IPOB Threats (Pics) / Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja / Ministerial List: September Deadline Stands – Presidency (Today.ng) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Thought Ipob's Deadline Was Yesterday! by DonBobes(m): 11:54pm On Feb 24, 2016
I am not hearing nor seeing any protest from IPOB abi na IPOD e-rats about their detained leader. Let me assume they are sleeping. Now i have woken them up from their slumber.
Funny e-rats! grin

5 Likes

Re: I Thought Ipob's Deadline Was Yesterday! by experimentist: 11:54pm On Feb 24, 2016
ok
Re: I Thought Ipob's Deadline Was Yesterday! by Nobody: 12:07am On Feb 25, 2016
Keep on waiting, no go read ur books

1 Like

Re: I Thought Ipob's Deadline Was Yesterday! by ENDTIMELIFE: 12:11am On Feb 25, 2016
Jobless Uselesss childish people on nairaland

1 Like

Re: I Thought Ipob's Deadline Was Yesterday! by lekjons(m): 12:22am On Feb 25, 2016
@op, they've extended itlipsrsealedgrin

6 Likes

Re: I Thought Ipob's Deadline Was Yesterday! by jamesibor: 12:22am On Feb 25, 2016
DonBobes:
I am not hearing nor seeing any protest from IPOB abi na IPOD e-rats about their detained leader. Let me assume they are sleeping. Now i have woken them up from their slumber.
Funny e-rats! grin

There you go - http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/02/two-sailors-kidnapped-after-oil-tanker-attacked-off-nigeria/
Re: I Thought Ipob's Deadline Was Yesterday! by Yhinkss(m): 12:38am On Feb 25, 2016
They always beat chest. They are good in shifting goal post. Their dilector said last year will be the last existence of nigeria. Nigeria will burn if kanu is arrested We have heard worse jare Yet Nigeria is getting more formidable

6 Likes

Re: I Thought Ipob's Deadline Was Yesterday! by jamesibor: 1:03am On Feb 25, 2016
Yhinkss:
They always beat chest. They are good in shifting goal post.
Their dilector said last year will be the last existence of nigeria.
Nigeria will burn if kanu is arrested
We have heard worse jare
Yet Nigeria is getting more formidable

Abiola was served tea, his wife killed, OBJ and Doya sentences to death, Awolowo harassed until he allegedly committed suicide. What did you lot do?
Re: I Thought Ipob's Deadline Was Yesterday! by PlayerMeji: 1:39am On Feb 25, 2016
DonBobes:
Funny e-rats! grin

What is all these nonsense? You hide conspicuously behind the front of a computer unit to stoke the embers of tribal innuendos. Let me ask you these questions, to what end? to what purpose do you do this?

Are we not suffering as a nation enough? With the maniac movements and fluctuation of prices and cost of basic household goods around us, is it by damning each other's tribes from the confines and safety of our homes that we would resolve these issues?

The elites amongst us have led us to the wilderness of annihilation and total destruction through corruption and we have not deemed it right to challenge them for our own's sake!

You now come here to spew thrash about some tribe like that will change the price of the d0!!ar!

FYI, when it comes to sharing loots and corruption-money, our elites dont look at state of origin or religion, they share it according to their own terms, and a case study is Dasuki's case.

The enemy is not that tribal person, the enemy is our elite who steal all our money and divide us to rule us through our religious affiliations and ethnicity, only when they are not satisfied with their share of the loot!!!!!

Open your eyes!!!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Thought Ipob's Deadline Was Yesterday! by Standing5(m): 2:20am On Feb 25, 2016
With the number of deadlines IPAD is issuing one would think there is no connectivity to help the get mental update. Ipod ko Ipad ni.

1 Like

Re: I Thought Ipob's Deadline Was Yesterday! by DonBobes(m): 6:16am On Feb 25, 2016
Re: I Thought Ipob's Deadline Was Yesterday! by DonBobes(m): 6:19am On Feb 25, 2016
Yhinkss:
They always beat chest. They are good in shifting goal post.
Their dilector said last year will be the last existence of nigeria.
Nigeria will burn if kanu is arrested
We have heard worse jare
Yet Nigeria is getting more formidable

thnk u jare,
Nig army wil nt dissappnt dem. Dt i knw.

2 Likes

Re: I Thought Ipob's Deadline Was Yesterday! by Raphael81(m): 6:19am On Feb 25, 2016
maybe them don extend the deadline

3 Likes

Re: I Thought Ipob's Deadline Was Yesterday! by DonBobes(m): 6:22am On Feb 25, 2016
lekjons:
@op, they've extended itlipsrsealedgrin
ah ah! No b me talk dis one o.
Torh, mak we de wait 4 d nxt date b date. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: I Thought Ipob's Deadline Was Yesterday! by 912(m): 6:27am On Feb 25, 2016
PlayerMeji:

What is all these nonsense? You hide conspicuously behind the front of a computer unit to stoke the embers of tribal innuendos. Let me ask you these questions, to what end? to what purpose do you do this?

Are we not suffering as a nation enough? With the maniac movements and fluctuation of prices and cost of basic household goods around us, is it by damning each other's tribes from the confines and safety of our homes that we would resolve these issues?

The elites amongst us have led us to the wilderness of annihilation and total destruction through corruption and we have not deemed it right to challenge them for our own's sake!

You now come here to spew thrash about some tribe like that will change the price of the d0!!ar!

FYI, when it comes to sharing loots and corruption-money, our elites dont look at state of origin or religion, they share it according to their own terms, and a case study is Dasuki's case.

The enemy is not that tribal person, the enemy is our elite who steal all our money and divide us to rule us through our religious affiliations and ethnicity, only when they are not satisfied with their share of the loot!!!!!

Open your eyes!!!

IPOB isn't a tribe

1 Like

Re: I Thought Ipob's Deadline Was Yesterday! by babdap: 6:37am On Feb 25, 2016
Na their fasting and prayer cause am.
Re: I Thought Ipob's Deadline Was Yesterday! by RichDad1(m): 6:47am On Feb 25, 2016
The cowards have resorted to fasting and prayers. Lol cheesy

4 Likes

Re: I Thought Ipob's Deadline Was Yesterday! by ckmayoca: 6:51am On Feb 25, 2016
Even a whole Nigeria gave MTN deadline and nothing happened so don't take another man's wiseness for not creating chaos and foolishness. Peace is all that matter. Nigeria shld have shut mtn down since last year also. If they decide to do it quietly with prayer so be it and let everyone be happy.
Re: I Thought Ipob's Deadline Was Yesterday! by kuuljay(m): 7:00am On Feb 25, 2016
grin grin grin

Re: I Thought Ipob's Deadline Was Yesterday! by jamesibor: 7:56am On Feb 25, 2016
Re: I Thought Ipob's Deadline Was Yesterday! by PlayerMeji: 8:06am On Feb 25, 2016
912:

IPOB isn't a tribe

I dont give...!!!
Re: I Thought Ipob's Deadline Was Yesterday! by EZENDDIGBO(m): 8:34am On Feb 25, 2016
DonBobes:

old news!
didn't you see the date? Stated 24/02/16...
You re a pathetic liar if you called it an old news. However your thread is baseless. Try harder

(1) (Reply)

My Humble Solution To Nigeria Economic Problem / Breaking: British Opposition MP Pledges Support To Biafra / New Job Recruitments For Ipob In U.S.A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.