Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,288 members, 7,836,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Buhari More Interested In Humiliating Our Members - PDP Cries Out - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari More Interested In Humiliating Our Members - PDP Cries Out (18073 Views)

Our Presidential Candidate Will Be Voted By All Party Members – PDP / Bayelsa Poll: APC Planning To Arrest Our Members – PDP / Tribunal Ruling: APC Now Has 20 House Members, PDP 11 In Rivers State's Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari More Interested In Humiliating Our Members - PDP Cries Out by Nobody: 7:47am On Feb 25, 2016
So those that also ate yam but deamped to APC are now free and innocent... I don't support them not been prosecuted, but it shouldn't be one way, let it also touch all
Mjshexy:
We have not started with u people yet, thieves like u guys don't deserve mercy. U steal our money & bury in your soak aways & Nigerians were suffering & you forgot we had a God who is never asleep, this is just d beginning for all pdp members & their sympathizers sad
Re: Buhari More Interested In Humiliating Our Members - PDP Cries Out by Burger01(m): 7:52am On Feb 25, 2016
dunkem21:

Budget padding ..

Shoro ni yen
Re: Buhari More Interested In Humiliating Our Members - PDP Cries Out by dunkem21(m): 7:56am On Feb 25, 2016
yjgm:

Help me mention the negative change you have been seeing?

I said "budget padding" abi you never get my mention

1 Like

Re: Buhari More Interested In Humiliating Our Members - PDP Cries Out by dunkem21(m): 7:57am On Feb 25, 2016
Burger01:
Shoro ni yen

Na talk I talk .

The budget was padded by thieves and crooks in government and you are here shoro niyen ni ..

1 Like

Re: Buhari More Interested In Humiliating Our Members - PDP Cries Out by bigiyaro(m): 8:01am On Feb 25, 2016
Stewwpid PDP, honor is given to he who deserves it, wanting to smell like vanilla after eating rotten shiite
Re: Buhari More Interested In Humiliating Our Members - PDP Cries Out by naijagobetter(m): 8:03am On Feb 25, 2016
virtually all of you are corrupt and must give account of your stewardship
Re: Buhari More Interested In Humiliating Our Members - PDP Cries Out by dunkem21(m): 8:06am On Feb 25, 2016
Burger01:
Shoro ni yen

I can give you 10 more .. grin
Re: Buhari More Interested In Humiliating Our Members - PDP Cries Out by Donclaracuzo: 8:10am On Feb 25, 2016
I think, PDP is correct if the call it witch hunting and act to humiliate their members. If the so called EFCC is being runed without govt interference, by now lot of people in both parties will be pissing on their pants if they hear the word EFCC. EFCC has turned it's agency to a mockery tool of govt. How come we have not seen any APC member arrested by the agency. They are just acting the script written for them by the govt in power. I was thinking by now, Kwankwaso, Amaechi, fashola, Tinubu and Baraje who was the chairman of Nigeria railway cooperation would have received the knock of EFCC. Well, let's see how the drama ends!

1 Like

Re: Buhari More Interested In Humiliating Our Members - PDP Cries Out by Bgorgeous: 8:18am On Feb 25, 2016
Am angry non of u have gone to jail . because the stupid judiciary is u

1 Like

Re: Buhari More Interested In Humiliating Our Members - PDP Cries Out by Abugab(m): 8:21am On Feb 25, 2016
Where is Olisa Metuh?
Who is this Kwom guy when Metuh should be vibrating now?
The way PDP keeps saying they are being targeted I keep wondering if it was APC that was in govt at federal level for 16 years.
Is it me in KOWA Party that will be their target or those who head sway boasting they will rule for 60 years?
They should swallow their bitter pills for ruining Nigeria as Nigerians have been on those pills for years.
Re: Buhari More Interested In Humiliating Our Members - PDP Cries Out by ellovee(m): 8:31am On Feb 25, 2016
Jabioro:
Soro ni yen ! Your members are all thieves, who must accounted for every penny ..tell them Ekeremadu is a shameless one.
Show me any APC office holder that is corrupt free?
it pains me that he is fighting corruption using a one-sided approach. This also underscore the fact that he is a stack illiterate, if not he would have adopted a more civilised strategy that will reflect the common saying - "charity begins at home".

1 Like

Re: Buhari More Interested In Humiliating Our Members - PDP Cries Out by pastormellanby: 8:34am On Feb 25, 2016
If the senate president has a case in the court, so what's the big deal if his deputy and minority leader are accused of forgery.
Re: Buhari More Interested In Humiliating Our Members - PDP Cries Out by ellovee(m): 8:36am On Feb 25, 2016
babafirst:
See me see trouble ohhhh,if una no chop yam una go face humiliation?If EFCC arrest una una go complain,ICPC arrest una una go complain,MOPOL arrest una una go complain,Yellow Fever (not derogatory pls) arrest una na witch hunting,Scotland Yard or Dubai Police arrest una na wailing.Na PDP police una want to arrest una for stealing yams?When even PDP cannot arrest you for sabotaging the chances of winning the 2015 elections by eating PDP campaign funds.
Quite correct, those complains are necessary because the desperation of Buhari and APC wouldn't allow them adopt appropriate techniques in his fight against corruption

1 Like

Re: Buhari More Interested In Humiliating Our Members - PDP Cries Out by igwegeorgiano(m): 8:39am On Feb 25, 2016
PDP and their wailing trade mark still on course ni?
Re: Buhari More Interested In Humiliating Our Members - PDP Cries Out by plaetton: 8:40am On Feb 25, 2016
Burger01:
I don't think so. It's quite obvious to a common man on the street that last administration reeked of curruption...massive curruption. PDP was a fraud which must be thoroughly probed smiley

While I am not holding brief for any corrupt person, we are too quick to forget that EVERY administration since Independence has been corrupt.
Corruption is a Nigerian thing, not a PDP thing.

I think it's very silly when people say that PDP was very corrupt.
Of course, they were very corrupt, simply because they were the ruling party.

By the time APC is done with Nigeria, they would also be seen as the most corrupt.
In fact, they mistakenly showed us their own blueprint for corruption in their premier spurious budget.

Do not also forget that most of the APC bigwigs today were either part if PDP or also ran their own corrupt administrations under APC.

Let's stop the hypocrisy.
Corruption is corruption.

We must all fight corruption, not PDP or just the last administration of this country.

This is why I think that this war on corruption doesn't have the right motivation.

1 Like

Re: Buhari More Interested In Humiliating Our Members - PDP Cries Out by DandeKing(m): 8:41am On Feb 25, 2016
The director of New Media announced yesterday the arrest of the fmr PDP Ag Chairman and Deputy National Chairman Prince Uche Secondus.

''Prince Uche Secondus, PDP Deputy National Chairman has been arrested by Buhari's EFCC. Shameless & childish folks.

There is no war against corruption in this country. What we have is a war against the PDP & our members.

EFCC said Prince Uche Secondus received some Buses from someone & must return it. Can you imagine this rubbish.

Why don't you just arrest everyone in PDP? Do we look scared of you guys? Idiots''

The questions I wanna ask all the fools vomiting rubbish from their mouth here are:
Was Ameachi not corrupt?
Was Fashola not corrupt?
Was Obasonjo not corrupt?
Was Babaginda not corrupt?
Was Buhari himself not corrupt?
What is EFCC business with buses Secondus received from someone and who is that person?
If U want to fight corruption let it be across board and not just a particular party. If PDP had done same with APC while in office I'm sure the name APC would not have seen the light of day not to talk of ruling Nigeria.
May God allow us to experience what the Syrians are experiencing so we can come back to our sences.
Re: Buhari More Interested In Humiliating Our Members - PDP Cries Out by olayinkaj2(m): 8:44am On Feb 25, 2016
They just started, they ain't seen anything yet, wait till we finish capturing all the looters and we have already sent INTERPOL after those that are on the run, no hiding place for anyone that has contributed to the rot of this country. Buhari, carry on and arrest everybody.
Re: Buhari More Interested In Humiliating Our Members - PDP Cries Out by ellovee(m): 8:48am On Feb 25, 2016
Abugab:
Where is Olisa Metuh?
Who is this Kwom guy when Metuh should be vibrating now?
The way PDP keeps saying they are being targeted I keep wondering if it was APC that was in govt at federal level for 16 years.
Is it me in KOWA Party that will be their target or those who head sway boasting they will rule for 60 years?
They should swallow their bitter pills for ruining Nigeria as Nigerians have been on those pills for years.
Why is it that the corruption fight is not extended to those APC members that joined them from PDP?
Is it only Oliseh Metuh, Dasuki and Secondus that constitute PDP for the said 16yrs? Why exenoriating those that were parts of the 16yrs ruts simply because they are wining and dining with you now? Hence there's very strong reason for alleging that they are unjustly being targeted.

1 Like

Re: Buhari More Interested In Humiliating Our Members - PDP Cries Out by darlingbobo(m): 8:51am On Feb 25, 2016
Why is PDP now crying to Nigerians? The same people you PDP sidelined and looted national treasury for 16yrs not minding the implications on Nigeria and Nigerians. God is the best rewarder of deeds.
Re: Buhari More Interested In Humiliating Our Members - PDP Cries Out by bamite(m): 8:52am On Feb 25, 2016
Pidggin:
Buhari should just tell us that this fight against corruption is really a fight against PDP and nothing else.

EFCC has become a caricature, laughable, govt agency.
You're the most awkward person in Nigeria
Re: Buhari More Interested In Humiliating Our Members - PDP Cries Out by XBLadez: 8:52am On Feb 25, 2016
Buhari is an old, gworo-chewing bastard!

I know a lot of people hate to see me insult the president in that manner ^^^ but, sorry, I can't help it. GEJ suffered worse in the hands of the zombies.
Re: Buhari More Interested In Humiliating Our Members - PDP Cries Out by ellovee(m): 8:53am On Feb 25, 2016
if it is reasonable for people who receives gift item from other members of the society to be arrested and prosecuted, then PMB should reassign and be prosecuted for accepting monetary gifts from people for the purpose of his campaign

1 Like

Re: Buhari More Interested In Humiliating Our Members - PDP Cries Out by hush15: 9:06am On Feb 25, 2016
dunkem21:

So, how do you think the common man see APC

I tire o. This government is playing tricks with the mind of Nigerians, and Nigerians keep falling for it like a pack of cards. Billions this, billion that like as if it's price of paper. How do you move around such money with banks, CBN and others not know and they didn't say anything. Sanusi and emefiele should be the main culprit.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari More Interested In Humiliating Our Members - PDP Cries Out by BayLord01(m): 9:15am On Feb 25, 2016
Pidggin:
Buhari should just tell us that this fight against corruption is really a fight against PDP and nothing else.

EFCC has become a caricature, laughable, govt agency.
Receive common sense bro, they were in charge of govt for good 16yrs, what they eat is what they will vomit and same tin will apen to Apc govt if power change.
Re: Buhari More Interested In Humiliating Our Members - PDP Cries Out by Nobody: 9:20am On Feb 25, 2016
musKeeto:

Yeah, unlike under GEJ where EFCC was feared by all who were corrupt.
Wat are u saying, explain the meaning of ur comment
Re: Buhari More Interested In Humiliating Our Members - PDP Cries Out by Hymoney: 9:25am On Feb 25, 2016
So PDP is corrupt and all that... yes let's agree that to be true, but does it mean No APC member is corrupt? All the files of APC members why have they not been opened or attended to? Or is the APC Government trying to tell Nigerians No APC Member is corrupt? This Is not War Against Corruption but, Sentimental filled Judgments, We dey #JAGABAN# #GivetheYouthsAChance#
Re: Buhari More Interested In Humiliating Our Members - PDP Cries Out by Nobody: 9:31am On Feb 25, 2016
Bgorgeous:
Am angry non of u have gone to jail . because the stupid judiciary is u
The war against corruption should start with the judiciary, they are very corrupt set of pipo, just like the police
Re: Buhari More Interested In Humiliating Our Members - PDP Cries Out by aviazuva: 9:33am On Feb 25, 2016
The PDP was in power.
They were selective in embezzling our resources
They shared our oil money and arms money amongst themselves.
Therefore Nemesis selecting them out for punishment. QED.

Appointments were only for PDP members and their cronies
Embezzlement was done by the appointed and selected amongst them
Punishment is for those that embezzled.
So who else shall be punished apart from the PDP and their cronies.

AVIANAZUKWANI
Re: Buhari More Interested In Humiliating Our Members - PDP Cries Out by Nobody: 9:37am On Feb 25, 2016
PDP members hv bn in government since d return of democracy and most of those dat squandered our wealth are from d party. Buhari has not even started, by d tym he is tru wt d criminals they wont stop having nightmares until they die. Bring back our Money!!
Re: Buhari More Interested In Humiliating Our Members - PDP Cries Out by Nobody: 9:37am On Feb 25, 2016
I like that part where they said " PDP cries out" lol its so sweet to the ear. By this time last two yrs they were untop of the world. That's why M.I said in his song "u can be a king nd the next day be in chains" hehehehehehehe M.i u too much grin
Re: Buhari More Interested In Humiliating Our Members - PDP Cries Out by Roric: 10:27am On Feb 25, 2016
For the fact that your part the PDP is going into extinction, this is what i would call mopping up of what is left of you.
A party of serial thieves bent on crippling my dear country NIGERIA.
Re: Buhari More Interested In Humiliating Our Members - PDP Cries Out by ItuExchange(m): 10:28am On Feb 25, 2016
Toothless dog.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2016 Budget: Presidency, NASS Break Deadlock As VP Osinbajo Heads Monitoring Com / The Asaba Central Hospital And State Library Complex Projects By Okowa / Tenure Elongation: APC Northern Governors Dump Oyegun, Align With Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.