Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,231 members, 7,836,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Buhari More Interested In Humiliating Our Members - PDP Cries Out - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari More Interested In Humiliating Our Members - PDP Cries Out (18072 Views)

Our Presidential Candidate Will Be Voted By All Party Members – PDP / Bayelsa Poll: APC Planning To Arrest Our Members – PDP / Tribunal Ruling: APC Now Has 20 House Members, PDP 11 In Rivers State's Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari More Interested In Humiliating Our Members - PDP Cries Out by Nobody: 6:02am On Feb 25, 2016
I am happy for Pdp, all of you will end up in prisons
Re: Buhari More Interested In Humiliating Our Members - PDP Cries Out by xreal: 6:02am On Feb 25, 2016
Humiliating a group of thieves is a good thing.

carry on Baba

2 Likes

Re: Buhari More Interested In Humiliating Our Members - PDP Cries Out by Aristo3146(m): 6:03am On Feb 25, 2016
The president stated and i quote " I am not witch hunting anybody, Nobody should be afraid of me, people should only be afraid of the consequences of their Actions.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari More Interested In Humiliating Our Members - PDP Cries Out by Burger01(m): 6:04am On Feb 25, 2016
dunkem21:

In what areas, boyfriend .. because all am seeing is negative change ..
Time will tell, let's get rid of corruption first. Jonathan was too currupt smiley

1 Like

Re: Buhari More Interested In Humiliating Our Members - PDP Cries Out by ministeriallist: 6:05am On Feb 25, 2016
If you're not a thief nobody will humiliate you.
But if you've stolen Govt fund, we re comin 4 u.
Re: Buhari More Interested In Humiliating Our Members - PDP Cries Out by Newbiee: 6:05am On Feb 25, 2016
You are more interested in eating our yams
Re: Buhari More Interested In Humiliating Our Members - PDP Cries Out by dunkem21(m): 6:07am On Feb 25, 2016
Burger01:
Time will tell, let's get rid of corruption first. Jonathan was too currupt smiley

You said Nigerians are seeing and experiencing change, and I asked in which areas and you're telling me that time will tell.

Zombies eh undecided

2 Likes

Re: Buhari More Interested In Humiliating Our Members - PDP Cries Out by dechriscool(m): 6:08am On Feb 25, 2016
So receiving gift from someone is a criminal offence in Nigeria now.Buhari should remember he was in opposition and was never treated in this manner.There is a level you will push a man to he can no longer endure the push.Stop this corruption fight targeted at only PDP members.we need healthy opposition to keep Apc on toes to do their mandate.Apc if you have clear agenda for this country.Do the needful why scared of opposition.

1 Like

Re: Buhari More Interested In Humiliating Our Members - PDP Cries Out by asiwajumi(m): 6:10am On Feb 25, 2016
Buhari running after me,is like a dog running after lion.says fayose
Re: Buhari More Interested In Humiliating Our Members - PDP Cries Out by ministeriallist: 6:10am On Feb 25, 2016
Bevista:
The The manner in which the treasury was plundered with reckless abandon and impunity during the last administration was simply repulsive.
It's heartbreaking considering the amounts involved. Those thieves hav deadened their conscience.
Re: Buhari More Interested In Humiliating Our Members - PDP Cries Out by diasporaman(m): 6:11am On Feb 25, 2016
Pdp cry me a river
Re: Buhari More Interested In Humiliating Our Members - PDP Cries Out by Aristo3146(m): 6:16am On Feb 25, 2016
MaziOmenuko:
Who is this Kwom guy? Seems he knows his file has been opened already; that's how they keep seeking public sympathy when they know they have a case to answer, Metuh kept doing it, Fayose is still on it.

No amount of outcry will deter the fight against corrupt people; if you don't want to be witch-hunted, don't be a witch.
Hahaha...you are so on point my Brother, at least Metuh has gone into extinction Now...Maybe this Kwon of a guy is not have having anything hidden in his cupboard. He should keep ranting...
Re: Buhari More Interested In Humiliating Our Members - PDP Cries Out by PastorOla1: 6:17am On Feb 25, 2016
PDP BETTER STOP CRYING NOW, BECAUSE THIS JUST THE BEGINNING. PMB IS NOT HERE FOR JOKES & SHARE THE MONEY KIND OF GOVERNMENT.
Re: Buhari More Interested In Humiliating Our Members - PDP Cries Out by Achorise: 6:17am On Feb 25, 2016
A country without formidable opposition is like a car in a High way without a spare tyre, figure it out when the tyre is puntured or wobbling. quality leadership will put everything in place.Buhari should not fight individuals but institutions.
Re: Buhari More Interested In Humiliating Our Members - PDP Cries Out by Flexherbal(m): 6:19am On Feb 25, 2016
If your hands are clean, you should not be scared.
Re: Buhari More Interested In Humiliating Our Members - PDP Cries Out by abbeycial: 6:25am On Feb 25, 2016
don't worry,if u are innocent,ur innocence wld set u free.

1 Like

Re: Buhari More Interested In Humiliating Our Members - PDP Cries Out by cjfavour(m): 6:25am On Feb 25, 2016
Ndlistic:

The Peoples Democratic Party on Wednesday raised the alarm over oppressive and unfair treatments against its key leaders by the President Muhammadu Buhari-led Federal Government.

The party in a statement by its National Legal Adviser, Mr. Victor Kwom, stated that the arrest and detention of its Deputy National Chairman, Prince Uche Secondus by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission was part of “the grand script by the APC-led Federal Government to decimate the opposition.”

“We are also aware that plans have been perfected by the Federal Government to arrest and detain the Deputy Senate President, Sen. Ike Ekweremadu; Senate Minority Leader, Sen. Godswill Akpabio and other leaders of the party on imaginary charges.

“Indeed, intelligence available to the party shows that the Federal Government, using its various agencies, is bent on destroying any opposition to the ruling party as all indications show that the government is more interested in humiliating the PDP than fighting corruption.

“We state that this war on the PDP and its leaders has indeed gone too far. It has now become a mockery of democratic practice”, Kwom said.

http://dailypost.ng/2016/02/24/buhari-more-interested-in-humiliating-our-members-pdp-cries-out/

Cc: lalasticlala

Your party members more interested in looting d country blind
Re: Buhari More Interested In Humiliating Our Members - PDP Cries Out by Masculity(m): 6:26am On Feb 25, 2016
With due respect, its your members tha loot our economy. They are the most corrupt set of people in this world, I guessed.

How I wish PDP managed the nation resources efficiently and effectively, Nigerians could have not looked for alternative, unfortunately you force our haands to do so.

God bless PMB.
God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Buhari More Interested In Humiliating Our Members - PDP Cries Out by lonelydora: 6:28am On Feb 25, 2016
Whatever that happens to PDP dey sweet my belly because na them put us in this mess. For 16 good years!!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari More Interested In Humiliating Our Members - PDP Cries Out by Burger01(m): 6:31am On Feb 25, 2016
dunkem21:

You said Nigerians are seeing and experiencing change, and I asked in which areas and you're telling me that time will tell.

Zombies eh undecided
Curruption. .. The area of curbing curruption is enough for change smiley
Re: Buhari More Interested In Humiliating Our Members - PDP Cries Out by ihatesycophant(m): 6:35am On Feb 25, 2016
Pidggin:
Buhari should just tell us that this fight against corruption is really a fight against PDP and nothing else.

EFCC has become a caricature, laughable, govt agency.
If you can use your brain well as God design it to be, you should know that the fight against corruption would affect PDP more than any other parties because PDP was the party in power and have more access to treasury. Or do you expect Kowa, APGA, LP, APC members that are not part of government to be arrested for interrogation or prosecution? Don't be myopic to tell me, what of those that defected to APC from PDP? As at the last count many of them were called to EFFC office and they agreed to return their stolen money but your yam eater PDP member are adamant not to return their stolen yam. Please advise them to do the needful and return their looted funds and stop putting the country into disrepute or EFFC continue to embarrass them. The era few living larger than life while the majority live in penury is over and all stolen money shall be recruited back to the treasury in Jesus'name.

1 Like

Re: Buhari More Interested In Humiliating Our Members - PDP Cries Out by ilyas26(m): 6:36am On Feb 25, 2016
MaziOmenuko:
Who is this Kwom guy? Seems he knows his file has been opened already; that's how they keep seeking public sympathy when they know they have a case to answer, Metuh kept doing it, Fayose is still on it.

No amount of outcry will deter the fight against corrupt people; if you don't want to be witch-hunted, don't be a witch.
Hahahha, if you don't want witch-hunting then don't be a witch
Re: Buhari More Interested In Humiliating Our Members - PDP Cries Out by Nobody: 6:42am On Feb 25, 2016
Mcowubaba:
PDP members ate a lot of Yams, and the MUST all vomit it, too bad some have decamped to the Saint party(APC) nd are now under immunity...
Old things(loot) have passed away and propaganda has become new..
If some of u guys (wailers and zombies grin) knw the amount of 'Yams' these our so-called leaders have eaten, u may be tempted to denounce ur Citizenship sad, this men are wicked!!
How will an ordinary Vice-Chairman in my LGA build a 4-star hotel after just 2 years in office undecided...answer- GOAT AND YAM THEORY!!!
wen de
Re: Buhari More Interested In Humiliating Our Members - PDP Cries Out by blackpanda: 6:43am On Feb 25, 2016
Maybe if your members werent greedy selfish thieves, looters and backstabbers, buhari would see anything to humiliate u for.

U share $2.1billion like its akara and u come here to cry they humiliating u Pdp is very useless!
Re: Buhari More Interested In Humiliating Our Members - PDP Cries Out by ihatesycophant(m): 6:45am On Feb 25, 2016
Achorise:
A country without formidable opposition is like a car in a High way without a spare tyre, figure it out when the tyre is puntured or wobbling. quality leadership will put everything in place.Buhari should not fight individuals but institutions.
Did you reason deep before putting this down? Buhari should fight institution, if I may ask you, was it institution that stole our money or individuals? Institution don't steal, it's individuals that steal. I think the best to say, is Buhari should strengthen institution to block loop holes. One way Buhari is strengthen institution is what your PDP governors are against, TSA, they forgot that it was the brain of Jonathan. When Jonathan brought it, they all embraced it but today they are against the project that will block linkages for the fear that government would monitor every single money accrue to each state and MDAs.
Again, do you expect those that have stolen us dry to go away with the stolen money and allow the majority to continue living in penury?
Re: Buhari More Interested In Humiliating Our Members - PDP Cries Out by ikaboy: 6:45am On Feb 25, 2016
dechriscool:
So receiving gift from someone is a criminal offence in Nigeria now.Buhari should remember he was in opposition and was never treated in this manner.There is a level you will push a man to he can no longer endure the push.Stop this corruption fight targeted at only PDP members.we need healthy opposition to keep Apc on toes to do their mandate.Apc if you have clear agenda for this country.Do the needful why scared of opposition.

Just try and receive a stolen good from a friend and share ur testimony from SARS office.
Bunch of wasted youths romancing and encouraging stealing.
Re: Buhari More Interested In Humiliating Our Members - PDP Cries Out by blackpanda: 6:47am On Feb 25, 2016
Achorise:

Did institution steal $2.1billion Did institution share N400million for no reason Did institution award contracts without any agreement Abeggi!

1 Like

Re: Buhari More Interested In Humiliating Our Members - PDP Cries Out by Freshman54(m): 6:47am On Feb 25, 2016
PMB should sent someone to jail, let us know that he is serious with fighting corruption....very soon his own will be exposed out.. One good turn deserves another....
Re: Buhari More Interested In Humiliating Our Members - PDP Cries Out by dejiboy: 6:48am On Feb 25, 2016
But this pdp yam eaters have been returning back our money after EFCC arrest so is bubu wrong?
Pidggin:
Buhari should just tell us that this fight against corruption is really a fight against PDP and nothing else.

EFCC has become a caricature, laughable, govt agency.
Re: Buhari More Interested In Humiliating Our Members - PDP Cries Out by plentykola(m): 6:50am On Feb 25, 2016
musKeeto:

Yeah, unlike under GEJ where EFCC was feared by all who were corrupt.

I can now see u reason with ur anus
Re: Buhari More Interested In Humiliating Our Members - PDP Cries Out by dammytosh: 6:50am On Feb 25, 2016
Your members shoud return whatever they stole.

This is the first time someone will say return the money you stole / collected and go home.

Instead of doing that they are running from court to court to bribe judges and get useless injuctions.

The poor masses affected most are the first to scream 'WINSH HUNT'
Re: Buhari More Interested In Humiliating Our Members - PDP Cries Out by ihatesycophant(m): 6:52am On Feb 25, 2016
dechriscool:
Yes, receiving gift that is not yours or giver is a criminal offence and punishable by law. Let me explain to you, since you refused using your God given brain. If someone came to your house and stole your good and same person give the good to another, does that make the good the legitimate of that third party? If you see your good with third party, does that make it not your again? Please I need your sincere answer not political answer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pius Anyim: I’ll Contest Presidency In 2013, Whether PDP Zone It Or Not / Uzodinma Using Asari Dokubo's Boys To Kill, Destroy Imo State - OAP, Nonso Nkwa / FG To Track Down Boko Haram With Satellites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.