Stats: 3,151,198 members, 7,811,518 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:34 PM

Holla At Your Girl! Please Welcome A Newbie. - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Holla At Your Girl! Please Welcome A Newbie. (2564 Views)

Ilorin, Offa Ladies Should Holla Let's Hookup / A Friend Of Mine In US Is Interested In Meeting Beautiful Nigerian Girl. Holla! / Newbie Alert (2) (3) (4)

Re: Holla At Your Girl! Please Welcome A Newbie. by benedict99(m): 8:09pm On Feb 27, 2016
am Benedict, 35, bachelor's degree, single, lives in lagos. am looking for a serious lady for a serious and long lasting relationship preferable for marriage. ages between 28 t0 34, a graduate and working class. call or whatsaap +2348132988159, bbm pin: 33373972
Re: Holla At Your Girl! Please Welcome A Newbie. by DaintyJenny(f): 10:01pm On Feb 28, 2016
elkonS:
really ...u see I'm even correct sef ....lolzz what's d name??
Lol...
the name's Jenny. what's yours?
Re: Holla At Your Girl! Please Welcome A Newbie. by DaintyJenny(f): 10:07pm On Feb 28, 2016
benedict99:
am Benedict, 35, bachelor's degree, single, lives in lagos. am looking for a serious lady for a serious and long lasting relationship preferable for marriage. ages between 28 t0 34, a graduate and working class. call or whatsaap +2348132988159, bbm pin: 5C209E17

Hi,
I'm Jenny and i do not qualify.
Thanks for stopping by,
Wish you luck in your search.
Re: Holla At Your Girl! Please Welcome A Newbie. by elkonS: 10:21pm On Feb 28, 2016
DaintyJenny:

Lol...

the name's Jenny.
what's yours?
really ...u are d first Nigerian am seeing bearing jenny...anyways I'm Joshua..
wait self are u a Nigerian
Re: Holla At Your Girl! Please Welcome A Newbie. by DaintyJenny(f): 10:35pm On Feb 28, 2016
elkonS:

really ...u are d first Nigerian am seeing bearing jenny...anyways I'm Joshua..
wait self are u a Nigerian

So like seriously you haven't seen anyone bear the names Jennifer or Jenneth in Naija before?
Re: Holla At Your Girl! Please Welcome A Newbie. by elkonS: 10:51pm On Feb 28, 2016
DaintyJenny:

So like seriously you haven't seen anyone bear the names Jennifer or Jenneth in Naija before?
ohhhhh....so jenny was a way to shorten it.... sowi bout dat... wld lyk to be friend tho
Re: Holla At Your Girl! Please Welcome A Newbie. by DaintyJenny(f): 11:15pm On Feb 28, 2016
elkonS:

ohhhhh....so jenny was a way to shorten it.... sowi bout dat... wld lyk to be friend tho

Something like that, i guess.

I sure am here to make friends.
Re: Holla At Your Girl! Please Welcome A Newbie. by elkonS: 11:26pm On Feb 28, 2016
DaintyJenny:

aiit let's get started then ....I'm in my finals in school ...bout u??tell me a little bout urself
Re: Holla At Your Girl! Please Welcome A Newbie. by elkonS: 12:10am On Feb 29, 2016
DaintyJenny:

also if ure on whatsapp ..we cld get started
Re: Holla At Your Girl! Please Welcome A Newbie. by DaintyJenny(f): 9:59am On Feb 29, 2016
elkonS:

aiit let's get started then ....I'm in my finals in school ...bout u??tell me a little bout urself
Wow, that's nice.
as for me I'm just a fresher, in my early twenties.
You can send me a pm.
Can't disclose my contacts on here.
Re: Holla At Your Girl! Please Welcome A Newbie. by elkonS: 11:07am On Feb 29, 2016
DaintyJenny:
Wow, that's nice. as for me I'm just a fresher, in my early twenties. You can send me a pm. Can't disclose my contacts on here.
ohkkkk....dats good too... ure determined really den...pm coming ryt up
Re: Holla At Your Girl! Please Welcome A Newbie. by elkonS: 12:57pm On Feb 29, 2016
DaintyJenny:
Wow, that's nice. as for me I'm just a fresher, in my early twenties. You can send me a pm. Can't disclose my contacts on here.
heyy I sent u an invite ...did u get it
Re: Holla At Your Girl! Please Welcome A Newbie. by DaintyJenny(f): 2:21pm On Feb 29, 2016
elkonS:
heyy I sent u an invite ...did u get it

Yup!
Re: Holla At Your Girl! Please Welcome A Newbie. by hajeebee: 11:22pm On Feb 29, 2016
Holla jenny!...just gone thru ur thread, u apear cool I assume, Can u hook me up on bbm? Tnks...563AF27E
Re: Holla At Your Girl! Please Welcome A Newbie. by Nobody: 8:15am On Jul 12, 2016
DaintyJenny:
Hi guys!
So I'm kinda new here.
I'm just looking forward to meeting new and interesting peeps..which i know y'all are.
Do pause to say Hi.

You are welcome here
Looking forward to know you

Apply For Rich Sugar Mummy In Washington USA Whatsapp Number / I Need Someone To Talk To / Nigerian Girls What Do U Like Abt Yr Fellow Sweet Nigerian Sisters?