Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,307 members, 7,836,336 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

If You Are A Short Person You Are A Dwarf - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / If You Are A Short Person You Are A Dwarf (1267 Views)

Who Is The Most Stingy Person You Know? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are A Short Person You Are A Dwarf by wealthpreach(m): 12:34am On Feb 25, 2016
Yes a dwarf with box head four corner. Then the joke happened abstract joke lord. Iresistible? I know!! Pls if you are dwarf I want to honestly know ......
1) does your head heavy you? Like you feel a load is on your neck?
2) do you feel like commiting suicide? (I once led a dwarf friend to Christ , I showed him the way, I set him free, I let him on how to end it all real quick without much noise.

My prayer to all readers is for all to give birth to dwarf: don't worry it'll give you new attitude to life. You'll love it especially baby dwarfs with box heads. I love dwarfs!!!

If you laugh you born semi dwarf at least two, if you don't laugh all your kid will have square heads both the tall and dwarfy ones.

Two white men sitting on the wall one named peter one named bros. I jumped I don't fall but moves . that's the outer okay good. Then a bond Kk. #abstract
Re: If You Are A Short Person You Are A Dwarf by Nobody: 12:43am On Feb 25, 2016
Chai! This Naira land self!
Re: If You Are A Short Person You Are A Dwarf by VickyRotex(f): 12:51am On Feb 25, 2016
modelmike7:
Chai! This Naira land self!

I just tire my brother cheesy

Many are *** but few are *** lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided
Re: If You Are A Short Person You Are A Dwarf by Nobody: 4:19pm On Feb 25, 2016
VickyRotex:

I just tire my brother cheesy

Many are *** but few are *** lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided

D Op #wealthpreach is a dwarf....

All dis js3 boys for nl sef.... Go read ur book Mr op
Re: If You Are A Short Person You Are A Dwarf by wealthpreach(m): 10:48pm On Feb 25, 2016
Tinydick:

D Op #wealthpreach is a dwarf....

All dis js3 boys for nl sef.... Go read ur book Mr op
lol this killed me, im self made need to take the pressure off.
Re: If You Are A Short Person You Are A Dwarf by wealthpreach(m): 7:19pm On Feb 26, 2016
Check out this joke is a block buster

(1) (Reply)

Nawaa For Some Ladies Nd Bleaching / Expensive Restaurants Be Like Plantain Robladeau With Nigerian Jollof (photo) / When Mum Tells You 'na Pressing Of Phone Go Kill U' :D

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.