Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,686 members, 7,865,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 03:13 AM

New Form Of Kidnapping. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / New Form Of Kidnapping. (789 Views)

Maitarari Isa Saidu: Chairman Of Kidnapping Arrested With 35 Stolen Cars / Man Accused Of Kidnapping Commits Suicide By Hanging In Adamawa (Disturbing Pics / “Rate Of Kidnapping Has Dropped Since The Arrest Of Evans” - Nigerian Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Form Of Kidnapping. by Nobody: 3:02am On Feb 25, 2016
NEW FORM OF KIDNAPPING Pls take a minute to read this. This is very scary & could happen to others...Seems like every nice thing people do for one another can be perverted. A new twist on kidnapping from a very smart survivor: pls read on About a month ago there was a woman standing by the mall entrance passing out flyers to all the women going in. The woman had written the flyer herself to tell about an experience she had, so that she might warn other women. The previous day, this woman had finished shopping, went out to her car & discovered that she had a flat. She got the jack out of the trunk & began to change the flat. A nice man dressed in a business suit & carrying a briefcase walked up to her & said, 'I noticed u're changing a flat tire. Would u like me to take care of it for u?' The woman was grateful for his offer & accepted his help. They chatted amiably while the man changed the flat, & then put the flat tire & the jack in the trunk, shut it & dusted his hands off. The woman thanked him profusely, & as she was about to get in her car, the man told her that he left his car around on the other side of the mall, & asked if she would mind giving him a lift to his car. She was a little surprised & she asked him why his car was on other side. He explained that he had seen an old friend in the mall that he hadn't seen for some time & they had a bite to eat, visited for a while, & he got turned around in the mall & left through the wrong exit, & now he was running late... The woman hated to tell him 'no' b'cos he had just rescued her from having to change her flat tire all by herself, but she felt uneasy. (Trust that gut feeling!) Then she remembered seeing the man put his briefcase in her trunk b4 shutting it & b4 he asked her for a ride to his car. She told him that she'd be happy to drive him around to his car, but she just remembered one last thing she needed to buy (Smart woman!!) She said she would only be a few minutes; he could sit down in her car & wait for her; she would be as quick as she could be. She hurried into the mall, & told a security guard what had happened, the guard came out to her car with her, but the man had left. They opened the trunk, took out his locked briefcase and took it down to the police station. The police opened it (ostensibly to look for ID so they could return it to the man). What they found was rope, duct tape, & knives. When the police checked her 'flat' tire, there was nothing wrong with it; the air had simply been let out. It was obvious what the man's intention was, & obvious that he had carefully thought it out in advance. The woman was blessed to have escaped harm. (Amen, thank U God!) How much worse it would have been if she had children with her & had them wait in the car while the man fixed the tire, or if she had a baby strapped into a car seat? Or if she'd gone against her judgment & given him a lift? I'd like u to forward this to all the women u know. It may save a life. A candle is not dimmed by lighting another candle. I was going to send this to the ladies only; but guys, if u love ur mothers, wives, sisters, daughters, etc., u may want to pass it on to them, as well. Send this to any woman u know that may need to be reminded that the world we live in has a lot of crazies in it. Better to be safe than sorry. PLS BE SAFE & NOT SORRY!!!
Re: New Form Of Kidnapping. by UnclePati: 3:27am On Feb 25, 2016
Writing...without paragraphs and right punctuations.

Which school did u finish from?

1 Like

Re: New Form Of Kidnapping. by ponkitibobo: 3:31am On Feb 25, 2016
I asked my pastor one day that is it still considered a sin to refuse to help and be suspicious of everybody even to accept unsolicited assistance. Because most of this gestures is laden with danger
Re: New Form Of Kidnapping. by ponkitibobo: 3:33am On Feb 25, 2016
UnclePati:

Just imagine, its the thorn u see and not the rose. Read with your head not ur eyes alone.
Re: New Form Of Kidnapping. by Nobody: 3:49am On Feb 25, 2016
UnclePati:

. . . . Uncle Pati, if paragraphs and punctuations are the only things you can deduce from all these, I only pray your Aunty Pat and any female in your family won't fall a victim. . . What a pessimist! Swerve to the left unwise Uncle!
Re: New Form Of Kidnapping. by Nobody: 3:51am On Feb 25, 2016
[quote author=ponkitibobo post=43226936][/quote]...... Thank you Bobo!
Re: New Form Of Kidnapping. by Nobody: 4:17am On Feb 25, 2016
This sounds like what happened in America. Anyway, Na God be our true guard.

(1) (Reply)

In 24hrs...how I Was Saved From Aba 419 / Woman NOT Arrested For Defecating On Boss' Desk After Winning Lottery / Miracle Working Pastor (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.