Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,162 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Pls Help..........my Sis Of 15 Wants To Ruin Me - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pls Help..........my Sis Of 15 Wants To Ruin Me (1203 Views)

Beware Of Fraudsters Advertising UK Used Bale Clothes, My Sis Was Recently Duped / List Of 15 Best Institutions In Nigeria To Borrow Business Loan / Five Mistakes Smart Leaders Make That Can Ruin Companies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help..........my Sis Of 15 Wants To Ruin Me by Nobody: 3:49am On Feb 25, 2016
Good morning all..i run a supermarket but recently my sister came to stay with me cos am pregnant and soon to be due for delivery.i asked for her help cause my shop is situated where there's lots of competition, making me reluctant to close it for my 41days after delivery. Since last week now I noticed my sister make a lot of mistake regarding money,if you give her #500 and buy stock worth of 350 she ll give you 300 as change and if she's not giving you excess change then definitely she ll give you change twice. I noticed this last week, which means these has been going on for quite along time with out me noticing cos she goes to shop a lot on Saturdays and Sundays. This is giving me a lot of headache as I don't no what to do please someone help me..........i will appreciate if this gets to front page
Re: Pls Help..........my Sis Of 15 Wants To Ruin Me by ephemm(m): 3:59am On Feb 25, 2016
There's no family in business.

Employ a more competent hand.

If you don't want to lose money in a stupid manner (your sister giving out change twice/wrongly), lose it a reasonable way (by paying wages) - you will also be investing in someone's life.

5 Likes

Re: Pls Help..........my Sis Of 15 Wants To Ruin Me by Nobody: 4:00am On Feb 25, 2016
Why not get an elderly person?
Re: Pls Help..........my Sis Of 15 Wants To Ruin Me by baski92(m): 4:25am On Feb 25, 2016
Lol where is your shop located, I go use 5000 buy the whole shop
Re: Pls Help..........my Sis Of 15 Wants To Ruin Me by jworos(m): 4:27am On Feb 25, 2016
ephemm:

If you don't want to lose money in a stupid manner (your sister giving out change twice/wrongly), lose it a reasonable way (by paying wages) - you will also be investing in someone's life.
Well said.
Re: Pls Help..........my Sis Of 15 Wants To Ruin Me by Nobody: 4:34am On Feb 25, 2016
ephemm:

thanks I really appreciate but it's a provision store which you can't give account of what's there. I don't no if getting a sales girl there permanently will help cause I plan getting a job after delivery,which means I won't be around always.
Re: Pls Help..........my Sis Of 15 Wants To Ruin Me by matrix199(m): 5:10am On Feb 25, 2016
Take your business seriously! Employ a competent sales person, or send your sister to a good private school.

She's ruining your business because you failed to realise your business is an SME. Why not employ an ad hoc sales personnel for 41days or thereabout, to help run your business, disregarding the amount you have to part with from your profit.
Re: Pls Help..........my Sis Of 15 Wants To Ruin Me by Nobody: 6:31am On Feb 25, 2016
matrix199:
Take your business seriously! Employ a competent sales person, or send your sister to a good private school.

She's ruining your business because you failed to realise your business is an SME. Why not employ an ad hoc sales personnel for 41days or thereabout, to help run your business, disregarding the amount you have to part with from your profit.
how do I get a ad hoc sales personnel. The business is really important to me, have been really down now thinking of how much I have lost due to ha dullness.
Re: Pls Help..........my Sis Of 15 Wants To Ruin Me by Nobody: 6:49am On Feb 25, 2016
its really funny how grown up "adults" now run to nairaland screaming "help" over every petty issue. You have Your husband, neighbors, Your entire family, yet You decided the most sensible thing for You to do is run to nairaland? Are You guys for real? Or just because You want to make front page You lose Your self dignity & common sense?

Your sister of 15 wants to "ruin You"- so You can't think of tutoring her some basic arithmetic or simply get a new sales girl? Is that rocket science? Smh.

NB: this is the business section, You can get Your petty advice in the FAMILY section

3 Likes

Re: Pls Help..........my Sis Of 15 Wants To Ruin Me by otitokoroleti: 7:14am On Feb 25, 2016
crystalgem:
Good morning all..i run a supermarket but recently my sister came to stay with me cos am pregnant and soon to be due for delivery.i asked for her help cause my shop is situated where there's lots of competition, making me reluctant to close it for my 41days after delivery. Since last week now I noticed my sister make a lot of mistake regarding money,if you give her #500 and buy stock worth of 350 she ll give you 300 as change and if she's not giving you excess change then definitely she ll give you change twice. I noticed this last week, which means these has been going on for quite along time with out me noticing cos she goes to shop a lot on Saturdays and Sundays. This is giving me a lot of headache as I don't no what to do please someone help me..........i will appreciate if this gets to front page
how old are u? it seems that u start ur bizness with money won from lotto/sportbetting ryt?

1 Like

Re: Pls Help..........my Sis Of 15 Wants To Ruin Me by Nobody: 7:20am On Feb 25, 2016
kiki
Re: Pls Help..........my Sis Of 15 Wants To Ruin Me by Nobody: 7:22am On Feb 25, 2016
[quote author=Vikings007 post=43228246]its really funny how grown up "adults" now run to nairaland screaming "help" over every petty issue. You have Your husband, neighbors, Your entire family, yet You decided the most sensible thing for You to do is run to nairaland? Are You guys for real? Or just because You want to make front page You lose Your self dignity & common sense?

Your sister of 15 wants to "ruin You"- so You can't think of tutoring her some basic arithmetic or simply get a new sales girl? Is that rocket science? Smh.

NB: this is the business section, You can get Your petty advice in the FAMILY section
[ I ll let this pass

1 Like

Re: Pls Help..........my Sis Of 15 Wants To Ruin Me by Abidex35(m): 10:28am On Feb 25, 2016
Vikings007:
its really funny how grown up "adults" now run to nairaland screaming "help" over every petty issue. You have Your husband, neighbors, Your entire family, yet You decided the most sensible thing for You to do is run to nairaland? Are You guys for real? Or just because You want to make front page You lose Your self dignity & common sense?

You should have behaved more 'adultly' yourself, was she telling you she was messing up with her self dignity? or after this post of hers, you suddenly get to know who is behind the moniker disgracing herself on nairaland as you claimed?

Or you want to tell me the number of 'pls help me threads' you have come a crossed here, and you havent gotten more knowledge from both the suggestions/solutions proposed by the nairalanders who commented, Or from such situation , you will tell me that you haven't gotten ideas that could make you avoid becoming a victim of such scenario that made the Op calling out for help?

Nairaland is a platform of knowledge, need not criticize someone else's opinion thoughts or ideologies....you could have just passed.

You wanna tell me there arent scenarios where you want help and you just feel talking with an anonymous community will help better and still getting advices while the whole situation is still private to you....becoz we hardly know ourselves beyond this nairaland moniker...

all these makes nairaland indeed nairaland and as well a knowledge filled platform.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help..........my Sis Of 15 Wants To Ruin Me by matrix199(m): 10:35am On Feb 25, 2016
[quote author=Abidex35]

Re: Pls Help..........my Sis Of 15 Wants To Ruin Me by Abidex35(m): 10:40am On Feb 25, 2016
matrix199:

The more you think you know better, the less you know.

You think u're an adult, but you're adulteratedly immature. How does her business concern you?

You should definitely re -read my post, I was not directly referring to just her, but everyone who creates an 'help me post', no one needs to criticize their intention of coming to nairaland for Help .....

1 Like

Re: Pls Help..........my Sis Of 15 Wants To Ruin Me by matrix199(m): 10:48am On Feb 25, 2016
Vikings007:

The more you think you know, the less you know.

You think u're an adult, but you're adulteratedly immature. How does her business concern you?

Your post is filled with jargons.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help..........my Sis Of 15 Wants To Ruin Me by matrix199(m): 10:52am On Feb 25, 2016
Abidex35:

You should definitely re -read my post, I was not directly referring to just her, but everyone who creates an 'help me post', no one needs to criticize their intention of coming to nairaland for Help ....., but I must confess, you need to work on your level of reading comprehension because I can see from the above post of yours that you couldn't for one bit comprehend what I posted.

Mistaken identity! I made correction already.
Re: Pls Help..........my Sis Of 15 Wants To Ruin Me by Nobody: 10:58am On Feb 25, 2016
nortcentrallord:
I wonder why people take personal matters to social media seeking advice. Someday someone will come up here asking 'my brain is working well, how do I stop it' what happened to common sense?
sorry I had to bring Your comment here cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pls Help..........my Sis Of 15 Wants To Ruin Me by Abidex35(m): 11:14am On Feb 25, 2016
matrix199:

Mistaken identity! I made correction already.

okay sir, my above post has been modified.....thought you were referring to me.
Re: Pls Help..........my Sis Of 15 Wants To Ruin Me by matrix199(m): 12:03pm On Feb 25, 2016
A problem shared is a problem solved.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Get A Licence For A New Cinema House? / Uber Nigeria Lowers Vehicle Requirements / The Secret Of Making Millions From Palm Oil Storage Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.