Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,816 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

BIAFRA: IPOB Commences Fasting, Prayers For Kanu’s Release, Actualization Of ... - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BIAFRA: IPOB Commences Fasting, Prayers For Kanu’s Release, Actualization Of ... (1732 Views)

Ohanaeze Accuses FG Of Bias In Call For Kanu’s Re-arrest / IPOB Commences The Disbursement Of Scholarship Grants To Schools In Old Eastern / Igbo Traditional Rulers Kneel Down In Abuja To Pray For Nnamdi Kanu's Release (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BIAFRA: IPOB Commences Fasting, Prayers For Kanu’s Release, Actualization Of ... by seunny4lif(m): 9:05am On Feb 25, 2016
We must use our new E-warrior Suface to ground nuclear missiles angry angry angry
The Gallic hydrogen Missile brought by Lord Kanu to fight the zoo...
Where is US, Russia and Japan angry angry angry

Chestbeater grin grin grin
All mouth grin Zoo never fall shocked
Fasting ko, Running ni grin

1 Like

Re: BIAFRA: IPOB Commences Fasting, Prayers For Kanu’s Release, Actualization Of ... by Flaps: 10:07am On Feb 25, 2016
The Igbo are an integral part of Nigeria as any other tribe is. They have contributed immensely to the political, social and economic developments of the nation-state as any other tribe has. I think the agitators of Biafra breakaway should reflect not only on what they think would be gain of the state, if it ever come to be, but also it negatives. Beyond the ballyhooed protests and threat of fire and brimstone, they should endeavour to conduct internally a fair and transparent referendum to see how many people would go with Biafra if they broke away. The young Turks, stoking the fire for a Biafra state should also know that part of the antithesis of their struggle is the political and economic elite, many of whom made billions through the rent system the Nigerian state personifies. I read Frederick Forsyth, a British journalist and spy, on the Biafra-Nigeria war and my takeaway was that late Ojukwu led a way he was ill-prepared for. The psyche of the people had not been revved to give all for the war, the materials were inadequate, and it was like fighting a lion with bare hands. Forsyth's account painted a picture in which three to four Biafra conscripts lay in wait to takeover arms from the any front line soldier killed in the war. The millions of needless deaths of children and women and the painful loss of finance and property by Igbo who couldn't reclaim theirs was avoidable. It was a war fought on ego, but lost with far greater calamitous consequences. I am a Young Yoruba man, who has visited all the states of the South-East, whether as a student, then, or a profession. An Igbo tenant has lived in my mother's house for 38 years and I have always regarded him as my father. Let's live in peace.

1 Like

Re: BIAFRA: IPOB Commences Fasting, Prayers For Kanu’s Release, Actualization Of ... by Tokety7: 7:21am On Feb 26, 2016
i do not see God answering the prayers of these IPOB criminals. Its just a waste of time.
Re: BIAFRA: IPOB Commences Fasting, Prayers For Kanu’s Release, Actualization Of ... by Tokety7: 7:24am On Feb 26, 2016
Oladimejyyy:
IF I PRAY FOR KANU MAKE GOD SLAP ME

grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Still Believe In This Present Administration? / Professor Nwosu Explains Why North Is Afraid Of Restructuring / Tinubu Rejects Title Of APC National Leader (press Statement)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.