Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,410 members, 7,836,643 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

IPOB Commences The Disbursement Of Scholarship Grants To Schools In Old Eastern - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Commences The Disbursement Of Scholarship Grants To Schools In Old Eastern (3502 Views)

NDDC Paid ‘scholarship Grants’ To MD, Directors – Senate Report / IPOB Commences Printing Of 40 Million Ballot Papers For Referendum / Southeast, South-south Governors To Recreate Old Eastern Region (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB Commences The Disbursement Of Scholarship Grants To Schools In Old Eastern by myright: 8:02pm On Jun 17, 2017
Tony Okafor, Awka

The Indigenous People of Biafra has asked schools in the area to teach history and geography of the region.

It said schools that would key to the course programmes would be given grants for scholarships.

A statement in Awka, Anambra State, by the media and publicity secretary of the group, Emma Powerful, said its leader, Nnamdi Kanu, had written schools in the area from nursery to university in that regard.

The statement read in part “The Indigenous People of Biafra under the leadership of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu has written and given instructions to every academic institution in Biafraland from nursery school to University to revert to original geography textbooks with Bight of Biafra in it.

“IPOB is also asking every school in Biafraland to commence the teaching of history especially pre-colonial Biafra and 1914 amalgamation.

It added, “Schools that sign up to this scheme will receive grants to assist them from scholars and IPOB worldwide.

“More so, IPOB under the leadership of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is working with publishers of history and geography textbooks to commence the job to enhance effective work and to ensure the success of the scheme.

“The history teaching in Biafraland will focus on the genocide committed against the people of Biafra during the civil war in 1967 and 1970 while the geography teaching will focus on the removal of the Bight of Biafra by British and Nigerian Governments.

“The history also will teach on the child starvation as a weapon of war against Biafrans and the seizure of money and €20 given to Ndigbo after the war in 1970.

“The ancient map of Africa from 1662 till 1966 during the war of genocide against our people that consumed the lives of our women and children”.
http://punchng.com/ipob-asks-schools-to-teach-history-geography-of-defunct-eastern-region/

8 Likes

Re: IPOB Commences The Disbursement Of Scholarship Grants To Schools In Old Eastern by myright: 8:06pm On Jun 17, 2017
Lalasticlala
Re: IPOB Commences The Disbursement Of Scholarship Grants To Schools In Old Eastern by adeniyi3971(m): 8:06pm On Jun 17, 2017
OK
Re: IPOB Commences The Disbursement Of Scholarship Grants To Schools In Old Eastern by myright: 8:06pm On Jun 17, 2017
We are very rich, powerful and at the same time courageous. We got the backing of strong and dependable allies. What the zoo government cannot do(scholarship) is what we are doing. We shall unit the old eastern block and then send the zoological entity into the abyss. This is not 1960s. Nigeria, be warn

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Commences The Disbursement Of Scholarship Grants To Schools In Old Eastern by nero2face: 8:14pm On Jun 17, 2017
hmm...if Nnamdi KANU said geography and history should be thought in schools around Igbo land, I don't think it's a bad suggestion, @least it's better than learning how to use arms...like de Shekau boiz...

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Commences The Disbursement Of Scholarship Grants To Schools In Old Eastern by hammer6: 8:17pm On Jun 17, 2017
AND WE TURN ANOTHER PAGE.

AS THE ZOO LOOKS EVER HELPLESS.

21 Likes

Re: IPOB Commences The Disbursement Of Scholarship Grants To Schools In Old Eastern by hammer6: 8:18pm On Jun 17, 2017
myright:
We are very rich, powerful and at the same time courageous. We got the backing of strong and dependable allies. What the zoo government cannot do(scholarship) is what we are doing. We shall unit the old eastern block and then send the zoological entity into the abyss. This is not 1960s. Nigeria, be warn

NOW, LET THE ARMY GO TO THE SCHOOL AND KILL BIAFRA CHILDREN.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Ss_Y_PhDMg&ab_channel=AdeolaFayehun

7 Likes

Re: IPOB Commences The Disbursement Of Scholarship Grants To Schools In Old Eastern by HiddenShadow: 8:22pm On Jun 17, 2017
" You shall know the Truth and the Truth shall set you free.". Jesus

Truth is a weapon designed to undo years of Afonjas lies

9 Likes

Re: IPOB Commences The Disbursement Of Scholarship Grants To Schools In Old Eastern by myright: 8:24pm On Jun 17, 2017
If the developed countries of the world could have Erasmus Mundus and many financial aids for their citizens, why can't we Biafrans. Its is either Biafra or death!

7 Likes

Re: IPOB Commences The Disbursement Of Scholarship Grants To Schools In Old Eastern by freshest4live: 8:25pm On Jun 17, 2017
Now, this is not bad.
Re: IPOB Commences The Disbursement Of Scholarship Grants To Schools In Old Eastern by GameGod(m): 8:25pm On Jun 17, 2017
*Lol ipod miscreant opens thread,*

*Ipod Miscreant quickly used his alternative monikers to post comments*

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Commences The Disbursement Of Scholarship Grants To Schools In Old Eastern by Cooly100: 8:27pm On Jun 17, 2017
GameGod:

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Commences The Disbursement Of Scholarship Grants To Schools In Old Eastern by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jun 17, 2017
Brilliant.

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Commences The Disbursement Of Scholarship Grants To Schools In Old Eastern by Mekus68: 8:35pm On Jun 17, 2017
Biafra...the land of God. Can anything good come from the wasteland?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Commences The Disbursement Of Scholarship Grants To Schools In Old Eastern by ShootToKill: 8:37pm On Jun 17, 2017
Walahi I dey feel IPOB. I'm proud to be one.
grin grin

14 Likes

Re: IPOB Commences The Disbursement Of Scholarship Grants To Schools In Old Eastern by Agumbaa: 8:40pm On Jun 17, 2017
This is very great, they also wanted to share laptops to all female teachers in Biafraland, but the idea was botched later.
This will be great.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Commences The Disbursement Of Scholarship Grants To Schools In Old Eastern by myright: 8:41pm On Jun 17, 2017
The only recognized government in the eastern region is IPOB. When we issue order, the citizens of Biafraland obey without any compulsion. If you doubt me, ask any of the so called state governments to declare a sit at home lets see if the people would obey

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Commences The Disbursement Of Scholarship Grants To Schools In Old Eastern by myright: 8:41pm On Jun 17, 2017
Mekus68:
Biafra...the land of God.
Can anything good come from the wasteland?
mbanu

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Commences The Disbursement Of Scholarship Grants To Schools In Old Eastern by HisSexcellency(m): 8:45pm On Jun 17, 2017
Good move On the part of Ipob. History is dead and buried in present day Nigeria.
Anyone can just sit in his room and conjure up crappy tales to post on the internet

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Commences The Disbursement Of Scholarship Grants To Schools In Old Eastern by Agumbaa: 8:47pm On Jun 17, 2017
Lalasticlala.
Re: IPOB Commences The Disbursement Of Scholarship Grants To Schools In Old Eastern by pressplay411(m): 8:49pm On Jun 17, 2017
myright:

I just don't Gerrit. As rich and resourceful as you igbos are you just can't seem to be self sustainable. Yet you blame govt for everything instead of looking inwards.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Commences The Disbursement Of Scholarship Grants To Schools In Old Eastern by Agumbaa: 8:51pm On Jun 17, 2017
pressplay411:

I just don't Gerrit. As rich and resourceful as you igbos are you just can't seem to be self sustainable. Yet you blame govt for everything instead of looking inwards.

Tell your FG to come fix their rottens roads in Biafraland, and they can get the hell away lets run things.
Fix the roads, mba, allow people fix the roads, no way.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Commences The Disbursement Of Scholarship Grants To Schools In Old Eastern by freshest4live: 8:52pm On Jun 17, 2017
I don't think there's a need for referendum anymore. Nnamdi KANU has begun his duty as president.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Commences The Disbursement Of Scholarship Grants To Schools In Old Eastern by myright: 8:54pm On Jun 17, 2017
pressplay411:

trash

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Commences The Disbursement Of Scholarship Grants To Schools In Old Eastern by pressplay411(m): 8:55pm On Jun 17, 2017
Agumbaa:

Tell your FG to come fix their rottens roads in Biafraland, and they get the hell away lets run things.

Fix the roads, mba, allow people fix the roads, no way.
Still depending on FG yet again. Why not task your state govt and affluent Eze egos?
I'm waiting for your reply as you point fingers yet again.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Commences The Disbursement Of Scholarship Grants To Schools In Old Eastern by ShootToKill: 8:58pm On Jun 17, 2017
pressplay411:

If the government is supposed to build me a road and infrastructures BY LAW and I spend my personal money to build such after waiting for corrupt and nepotistic govt for donkey years, does that exonerate the government from wrongdoing and lack of responsibility. Do you think rusty Ibadam can survive 1/1000th of what the East have passed through? If I throw a mortar bomb in that refugee camp called Ibadam, it will take 400 years for the people to rebuild it without Govt help and the number of homeless beggars at Molete and challenge will increase by 1000%.

grin grin

17 Likes

Re: IPOB Commences The Disbursement Of Scholarship Grants To Schools In Old Eastern by nero2face: 9:00pm On Jun 17, 2017
GameGod:

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Commences The Disbursement Of Scholarship Grants To Schools In Old Eastern by Terkimbi01: 9:01pm On Jun 17, 2017
Wow.

I think we should emulate this in the middle belt.
We need to learn the history of the TIV man, the Idoma man, the Igede man and what have you.

If this people begin to teach their history to their children, I can only smile at what will happened.

Somebody is thinking.

9 Likes

Re: IPOB Commences The Disbursement Of Scholarship Grants To Schools In Old Eastern by Agumbaa: 9:04pm On Jun 17, 2017
pressplay411:

Still depending on FG yet again. Why not task your state govt and affluent Eze egos?

Tell me it is baales and obas and emirs that fix the fg roads in their domains?
You see??

GTFO here grin

13 Likes

Re: IPOB Commences The Disbursement Of Scholarship Grants To Schools In Old Eastern by hammer6: 9:06pm On Jun 17, 2017
pressplay411:

Carry ur Zoogeria and get out of our land.

10 Likes

Re: IPOB Commences The Disbursement Of Scholarship Grants To Schools In Old Eastern by myright: 9:08pm On Jun 17, 2017
Terkimbi01:
Wow.

I think we should emulate this in the middle belt.
We need to learn the history of the TIV man, the Idoma man, the Igede man and what have you.

If this people begin to teach their history to their children, I can only smile at what will happened.

Somebody is thinking.
The good people of idoma and igede are eligible for this scholarship grants. In Biafra, the central government would be a government of every citizen of Biafraland regardless of your tribe

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Commences The Disbursement Of Scholarship Grants To Schools In Old Eastern by GameGod(m): 9:14pm On Jun 17, 2017
nero2face:
[/quote]
[quote author=Cooly100 post=57612069]
Why are u guys so desperate? There's a forum called biafrasay.com, u guys should move there please.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 10 Most Expensive Presidential Cars In The World 2017 / Gombe State; From Being A Jewel In The Savanah To The Hope Of Thenation / Another 'Alhaji Nasfi' Found In Anambra, Old Enough To Be Bride's Grand Daddy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.